• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
All wrong.

Bair, Dtilt, and Utilt.

Is there really no way to animate G&W?
The only way you're animating him is building whatever animation you want to edit from scratch. The wacky interlopation makes Brawl's animations unusable.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
My GF wants to learn PM so she can come to tournies with me. Wonder how to start her off...
"Every time one of us wins the loser takes an article of clothing off" - JOE! 2014

Last edited:

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
I swear to god if I read "why should I play a game that's 'just like Melee' when I could just play Melee" one more ****ing time

CORY

wut
BRoomer
In case you missed Strong_Bad's stream:

The above is why G&W doesn't get new animations. Note that these 3 animations shown are not modified in any way.
Can you guess which 3 attacks these are?
what kind of ****ing witch craft is this, sakurai?

WE DEMAND ANSWERS!

Joe Blackman

Smash Rookie
NNID
Joe_Blackman
Bejesus, what sort of code was used to program G&W? He's a 3D model designed to appear 2D, but now I'm starting to think otherwise.

Also, CORY, Your signature, tell me its origins

CORY

wut
BRoomer
some crazy japanese brawl hacking video. it's one of... like, 100 ridiculous variants some guy did for falcon's final smash. someone else linked a bunch of gifs of some of them and i just claimed this one and stuck with it.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Oh
I found where all of the money in my bank account went. My mom's been yelling at me for spending so much money (our accounts are still linked) and I never understood what she was talking about, because I would spend less than 20 dollars a month (because I haven't taken any hours at my job since the summer, I don't spend money if I'm not making any), on average. So I just stopped making big purchases, and thought my mom was just overacting or something ( she does add some money to it occasionally).

It turns out my brother, who I let use my itunes account, subscribed to a ****TON of apps, on one week subscriptions with auto renewals. Its been charging me 13 bucks every week since May 24th.

**** man. thats ~300 bucks that I don't have anymore. If I had 300 bucks now I'd be so happy, theres so many things I actually need to buy but can't right now.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
So, never lend anyone money.
Lesson learned~
My GF wants to learn PM so she can come to tournies with me. Wonder how to start her off...
I have one word of advice, here.
...Don't.

Last edited:

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
why would you want to play tennis when badminton is just like it? Why would you play basketball with dribbling and hoops instead of peach baskets? Why baseball instead of stickball, why Fuji apples instead of any other variety, why that color paint, why do you not think and feel exactly as I do at all times. Why should I get something new and different when I can stay with what I already have forever, regardless of the fact that the very similarities which are keeping me from switching are the base aspects of something that, as a whole, can and will always be improved.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Made this cause I was bored (all this was information I salvaged, but there may have been stuff I missed).
Notable Attendees:

December 20th
Forte 2 (two day):
Streamer: Texas Melee (I think)
Melee:
ARC
Hungrybox
DoH
Mojo
MacD
Axe
Javi
Tai
Tirno
Wobbles
Jake13
MT
Admiral(?)
D1

PM:
AbstractLogic
Chandy
Hungrybox
Dad
Dakpo
Denthorn
Doom
EclipseKirby
Mojo
Grime
Oracle
Sethlon
Skeith
Javi
SparkingZero
Tai
Luck

Pacific North West Regionals (two day):
Streamer: 62 Bit gaming + Team Khaos
Melee:
M2K
Silent Wolf
SFAT
Shroomed
Vish
Bladewise
HMW
Tafokints

PM:
??? (there was no attendees list)

SSS 30 (sunday)
Streamer: VGBC!!
The regulars

January 3-4th
(so far, registration not over)
SWEET Prologue
Streamer: VGBC
Melee:
Drephen
Duck
Prince Abu
KJH
KirbyKaze (unofficial)

PM:
Anther
Drephen
Prince Abu
Lordy

January 17th
(So far, registration not over)
Paragon 2015 (two day):
Streamer: VGBC
Melee:
M2K
Armada
Lucky
Wizzrobe
MikeHaze
Blea Gelo
Eikelmann
Porkchops
Hbox (unofficial)
Colbol (unofficial)
MacD (unofficial)
Gahtzu (unofficial)
HugS (unofficial)
Plup (unofficial)
Leffen (unofficial)

PM:
M2K
Nick Riddle
Master Raven
Lucky
Xaltis
Cruz Control
Porkchops
Big D

Lizalfos

Smash Master
God PMDT 3 exceptions on the addons screen before actually working fix ur broken game micro transactions ruined it

How do I gotta go faster in math?

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Forte2 main stream is going to be TLOC, then texas melee is going side stream iirc

we have plans for a potential large regional (melee, pm probably) here in AZ, with top players interested in coming out if we advertise well. Putting it on with help from undisclosed esports groups (Don't know if I can say much, #azilluminati), so hopefully it'll be big.
things aren't set in stone, but it'l be on January 18th. If we're going to get a big turnout I'll let you know @ KayB KayB

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I swear to god if I read "why should I play a game that's 'just like Melee' when I could just play Melee" one more ****ing time
Best response would be "8 out of 10 Melee players say it plays nothing alike."

Hatred for being too similar, and hatred for too different.

Excellent feedback.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Too lazy to make this picture not be dumb.
image.jpg
image.jpg

ninjas everywhere. Look how they cling to the celling.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
Too lazy to make this picture not be dumb.
View attachment 33360View attachment 33361
ninjas everywhere. Look how they cling to the celling.
Adorable. You getting all dem ***** cat pics. You legit only have to hit two buttons though. I'll P:M you online though.

Also I meant to play someone on this thread for wifi a bit ago but got busy. I think it was Spidermad or Tink-er?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Jesus christ. anyway you or your mom can get him to pay you back?
yeah he's going to pay me back slowly, he's only like 10 so I'm not really mad. Its just money tbh.

Really wish I had that money though >.>

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
If we get pichu, can one of his throws be sweet kiss
where it backwardsizes your controls
so that he can be banned

The only thing pichu needs is for his dsmash to be the same as peach's (Or stronger if we're keeping the % exchange for it)
then he's instantly viable

Last edited:
Top Bottom