• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
All this talk about video game soundtracks and I'm just here listening to metal like it's important or something.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
**** man

I had so much motivation to make a video, but now I just feel like ****ing around on youtube. I'll dump all the video files into movie maker and do it tommorow
Movie maker is quick, but if your PC is decent you should try learning some of the higher level stuff for the sake of learning

My PC isn't even decent and I use(d) it (Premiere). 2 gigs Ram.

I got these SUPER high quality videos my friend recorded his HDTV with his super camera back in 2011, hours and a dozen or so gigs of high quality HDTV lag Falco dittos. I'd upload them to Youtube and just delete them, but Youtube reduces the quality and I'm pry best to just buy like TWO External HDs and back up all my personal files.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Once I stop recording from a shoddy dazzle I'll get better software. No point in trying to do good post editing on poor quality 30fps videos with no sound.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
CEO TO got a contact in Popeyes

He tryna get dem some Fried Chicken

I'd totally go to CEO for free fried chicken

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Once I stop recording from a shoddy dazzle I'll get better software. No point in trying to do good post editing on poor quality 30fps videos with no sound.
It's called PMDepot'ing

And you can plan/research your equipment purchases and software installation in the mean time, Meiling could pry walk you through Sony Vegas. Oh wait a second, @Jolteon you never linked video of what your capture card makes

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Doesn't Sony Vegas cost, like money? Windows default programs for life.

Sony gave into the terrorist demands too, they are dead to me.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Doesn't Sony Vegas cost, like money? Windows default programs for life.

Sony gave into the terrorist demands too, they are dead to me.
Pretty sure that's all just a huge marketing ploy.

Just think about it for a second.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
I didn't give a **** about the Interview before it got cancelled, now I'm dying to see it.

Sony and Kim are in cahoots.

see see see its true

Last edited:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I wanted to see The Interview, but nope, ****ing bull**** happened and now everything's all ****ed in the asshole. SHIIIIIT!

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I can't believe that a private company is scared senseless just because embarrassing emails are released. The bad PR is far outweighed by the amazing publicity provided by this event. Now they face more criticism for not standing up for their movie and giving in.

As for terrorism concerns. I didn't even need an official statement from the Feds to know that the threat was bs.

Last edited:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I'm actually legitimately more interested in seeing that movie now with the **** going on. I don't care if it was NK themselves or not, **** them.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
http://www.unrealtournament.com/blog/

like am i the only person on this gay earth that is smashboards that still loves and sticks to UT over all else?

like ****

Arena Shooters are the best FPS
How did I miss this?

UT is the realest ****. I used to have the goty edition and some expansion on my old pc. Amazing how there are still running servers with like 3 people playing.

UT > CS source > everything else

MLGF

Smash Lord
Finally went to a tournament out of state, Mass and stuff.
I did as well as I expected, fifth place out of fifty is really nice actually, but those drives man. I can only be in a car for so long before my body starts crampin' for hours.

Oh and my sleep schedule is ****ed from caffeine needed to play well.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
The Darwin Awards exist for a reason.
Sigh.

Also, music discussion and no Metroid involved?
Bruh.
...Fixed.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I've actually never played a Metroid game for more than 10 mins.

I've also never beat a Zelda game and the only Zelda games I've played are 2, OOT, and MMs.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I have only played OoT and TWW. I liked TWW a lot more. Maybe because I was playing it on Cosmo's Wii U lol.

Choice Scarf

Smash Journeyman
Just finished watching the LoK and Colbert Report finales. Shouldn't have done both back to back, everything feels bittersweet now.

Joe Blackman

Smash Rookie
NNID
Joe_Blackman
So a bit of an arbitrary question here... What specs are required on a PC to play P:M efficiently?

Also, are the tales true? Can individuals play P:M on their Wii? Even with the Wii's wi-fi support being shut down?

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
PM 3.5 wi-fi safe supports wiimmfi natively so yes, you can play online.

Sir Combee

Smash Apprentice
I have a bunch of video game OSTs in my library, but at the end of the day, the only piece I really end up jamming to is the following.

Around the 20th time it loops or so, you really begin to feel it.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
inb4 Gros happens to

I have a bunch of video game OSTs in my library, but at the end of the day, the only piece I really end up jamming to is the following. *OST on YT* Around the 20th time it loops or so, you really begin to feel it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom