• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
So apparently two grills started making out on our couch last night

And one of my roommates was in the middle of it

He had that mind blown face

Last edited:

JOE!

Smash Hero
So, nobody knows what the deal is with twitch as of late? Seems my question got buried by internet speeds lol

Bleck

Smash Master
So, nobody knows what the deal is with twitch as of late? Seems my question got buried by internet speeds lol
Twitch is a fairly powerful marksman, but is currently overshadowed by safer, longer-ranged marksmen that get more powerful much more quickly, like Tristana, Jinx and Lucian.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
You lose all justification to call someone an obsessive nerd when you go on a forum to discuss a videogame.
Pretty sure that's how it works.
Only if you use it as an insult. Some people are happy to be acknowledged as obsessive nerds.

King Bee

Smash Cadet
So apparently two grills started making out on our couch last night... And one of my roommates was in the middle of it
sounds gross
Sounds dangerous! All that fire, and burning coals! The poor guy must have been afraid for his life! Why do you even have grills on your couch? Sounds like a fire just waiting to happen!

EDIT: Blast! Beaten to the joke! I'll get you next time, Gadget! NEEEXT TIIIIME!

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
oh man, I just remembered I popped my amazon prime trial for ordering computer parts, so I just went and got a GC controller with one-day shipping b/c why not

I needed a new one, my old one's analogue stick was getting too ruined for me to just deal with it, plus I get it right on the day of 3.5's release

Bleck

Smash Master
Twitch is by far my favorite character in League of Legends - I just wish he wasn't so bleh to play.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Does anyone else feel Armour Zard looks dumb? http://imgur.com/a/1lAXP
Not in any of the design from the people who replicated it, but the actual newer movie or something it's based off I guess which I only saw the picture for.

Keep custom buffer in the Wifi set

Last edited:

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
Twitch is a fairly powerful marksman, but is currently overshadowed by safer, longer-ranged marksmen that get more powerful much more quickly, like Tristana, Jinx and Lucian.
been a while since I've played League of Give Us Your Money.

do exhaust+ignite level 1 bush shenanigans still work with twitch?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
been a while since I've played League of Give Us Your Money.

do exhaust+ignite level 1 bush shenanigans still work with twitch?
When they updated him to killed his level 1 e damages because people were getting cheesed too much at levels 1-2
riot doesn't understand how to ballance the game though. See:yasuo. Also see cass rework, in which they took a champ who's only niche was that she out damaged everyone one on one, but was immobile and super squishy and required skill shots to be consistently landed to just do damage, and took that out. They took out her trading potential and gutted her scalings, then gave her a new passive that both restricts her itemization and forces her to try to force trades trades which she can't win anymore, just so she can become relavent as her passive stacks with hitting the opponent.
I'm pjsalt about it, for reals.

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
When they updated him to killed his level 1 e damages because people were getting cheesed too much at levels 1-2
riot doesn't understand how to ballance the game though. See:yasuo. Also see cass rework, in which they took a champ who's only niche was that she out damaged everyone one on one, but was immobile and super squishy and required skill shots to be consistently landed to just do damage, and took that out. They took out her trading potential and gutted her scalings, then gave her a new passive that both restricts her itemization and forces her to try to force trades trades which she can't win anymore, just so she can become relavent as her passive stacks with hitting the opponent.
I'm pjsalt about it, for reals.
Damn, really? I was OG cassi before anyone realized she was strong, it's a shame they ruined her.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Yo, plaid pajama Ness is brilliant. Also glad to see Echoes multiplayer blue Samus getting repped.

crabsmack

Smash Cadet
Based college internet.

Anyway, what's everyone's expectations for the 3.5 drop time? IIRC 3.0 was pretty late in the day but I don't remember the exact time. Personally I'm just treating it like a midnight 11/15 release so I don't go insane.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
What the ****, man.

Also, I'm really really hoping it's at least sometime before 8PM EST tomorrow. Going out with some friends to a video game bar and I wanna **** up people in 3.5.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Based college internet.

Anyway, what's everyone's expectations for the 3.5 drop time? IIRC 3.0 was pretty late in the day but I don't remember the exact time. Personally I'm just treating it like a midnight 11/15 release so I don't go insane.
brb, applying for Carnegie Mellon

Bazkip

Smash Master
Twitch to Youtube sometimes pisses itself and dies, just try it again.

Also I remembered I had this speedtest result on my phone
Do I win the bad internet contest?

dat time tho
blaze it

Last edited:
Top Bottom