• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CORY

wut
BRoomer
dose it cancel your upward momentum if you do it immediately of the ground after a jump?
sorry, was at work when you asked:

i can't tell you, honestly. i played a test build about 8 months ago (as of now) and i don't think that was something i messed with. and if it was, i wouldn't know if it was unchanged : ( i just stuck to things that i was very sure of not being changed in my post.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
look, DK64 is trash otherwise, but if you look at the fact that you go faster as the game lags more often to hide itself, and all the ridiculous exploits that come from that, and you think "that sucks", then you actually hate fun forever

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
screw you and your korean internet

so, in about 8 months, im gonna be an uncle
how strange
I already have a first cousin once removed who's almost 2.

To put that in perspective, it's like being an aunt except it was your cousin who had the baby, not a sister or brother.

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
Unrelated topic: Guess who's running Custom Robo (GC) again, and probably running it as a side at his tournaments?
Coincidentally, I got the worst itch to play Custom Robo again recently. Is there any sort of active netplay for it?

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Sb with the god tier quality posts again.

If I sent you my essay assignments, would you, like, you know, do them for me?
Pwetty pwease? :)
(I promise to dowload 3.5 at least 15 times if you accept)

Kneato

Totoro Joe
I can't even dream of speeds anywhere close to your speeds for that cost.
My city is monopolized by Time Warner. Don't really have other broadband options. $50 a month gets you up to 20 mbps download speed. Obviously Time Warner doesn't even get close to that on average. If I want internet as fast as yours (maybe) I would have to pay $70 a month.

Oh, and of course it gets even ****tier because it's Time Warner we're talking about here... that's just the price you pay for the first year.
Come to Canada man. We get to pay for speed AND usage.:dizzy:

Vaerix

Smash Journeyman
I watched Swordless Link on Youtube for his glitchy DK64 playthrough. Must say, moon-kicking is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen in that game. FEET TAKE ME TO GLORY

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
Come to Canada man. We get to pay for speed AND usage.:dizzy:
this actually heavily depends on how hard the big boy ISPs push in your region

note that the average small-time ISP has better rates, is unlimited, and if you're using DSL, literally comes from the exact same connection as bell's

Bambi_

King of the Forest
Just dropping in to show you guys something I found during that staticy part of the traile-
Oh? You all already saw? O-okay then...

(No really has someone already found this?)
Screenshot 2014-11-13 13.54.41.png

MLGF

Smash Lord
You lose all justification to call someone an obsessive nerd when you go on a forum to discuss a videogame.
Pretty sure that's how it works.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
They've been teasing somethings coming today

What more can my **** handle ... ****....

Also when can we download this thing like at 12 cus mans wanna get that quick and stream it

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
it's never, ever been up at 12am on the dot, even hawaiian time. pipe up about it, sleep real early so you'll wake up a bit earlier before your job/school than usual, then have fun

e:

good morning to you too, mech

Last edited:

RIDLEY is too SMALL

Smash Journeyman
I love being a PM fan. The hype before every release is just so glorious. I've been playing since 2.5, and the hype before 2.6, the hype before 3.0, and now the hype before 3.5 is unlike any other game community I've ever been a part of. The PMDT spoils us so much.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
it's never, ever been up at 12am on the dot, even hawaiian time. pipe up about it, sleep real early so you'll wake up a bit earlier before your job/school than usual, then have fun
e: *me liking mad posts*
good morning to you too, mech

Gonna spoiler most of this incoming wall.
I think that now, 15 years after its release, everyone is over the phase where we pretend it was ever anything other than a glorified garbage-collection simulator.

I would totally be hibernating/animeing/gaming to pass time until 3.5 but
instead I have to school
cry

Can someone come by my place and hit me in the head with a big cartoon hammer so I'm passed out for the next 2 days?

One of the darkest.
It's still nothing to Mnemosyne or Elfen Lied or Psycho Pass. Or Sakura Matou's backstory

I don't like the ganon hover idea. Am I a heretic?

whos tryna cuddle
This may sound stupid, but can anyone recommend any good reads? Doesn't have to be fiction.
Anything Tom Clancy. Discworld. Honor Harrington. Heralds of Valdemar. Philip Marlowe. Sharpe. Skullduggery Pleasant. The Belisarius series. The Laundry Series. The Vorkosigan Saga. blah blah blah~...
The halo books were actually really *really* good.
No joke. Contact Harvest and Ghosts of Onyx, unf.
Alrighty! Time to absolutely kill and slaughter all of the time in the world today so we can quickly get to Friday! =DWhat'll you guys be doing?
...Just waking up. (´;ω;`)
how do y'all still say "no woman plays project m" when we had two sitting in the top for peach and pit respectively for a while
Because people just won't let terrible, stupid jokes die.

Last edited:

ZiggaWaTT

Smash Journeyman
Because we are now doing this i guess

And wow some of you have really slow internet! How do you guys even internet with those speeds! #Respect

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
Sometimes I like it when Mechwarrior likes my post.
It's a nice little pick-me-up when everyone thinks I said something stupid.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Sometimes I like it when Mechwarrior likes my post.
It's a nice little pick-me-up when everyone thinks I said something stupid.
That is why I do it.
When guys like this

and this

exist, even if it's only in fiction, knowing that they would make things suck a little less for anyone they can means that I've got no business, excuse, or place doing any less.

Also, doing good feels, y'know, good.

Last edited:
Top Bottom