• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

SpiderMad

Smash Master
So mk has brawl dair
lucas had 2.5 bair (like diddy but electric iirc)
tink has brawl nair
Woah wait what? Just got home. I had a feeling Lucas was gonna get stuff reverted, I actually felt like his bair and dair felt super organic and smooth: but possibly just too easy. Don't know how to feel about it.

Also kinda long ago I asked why Tink didn't have his Brawl nair
http://smashboards.com/threads/why-...etter-for-the-character.344331/#post-16187647

Don't forget to keep Custom buffer in the Wifi Set (instead of crew mode) like it always has @Shadic

Last edited:

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality

Dude, Comcast just isn't coming through for you. This is also via wireless on my laptop lol.
That's nuts, that's the package I'm paying for and look at how it currently is lol
I'm gonna call comcast tomorrow and make sure things get fixed around here.

Kally Wally

Smash Ace
According to Kally Walla on the Reddit page, the ending didn't say spike and instead said:

"And although the majority of Lucas' kill power is focused in his smash attacks, his Back-Aerial is now a devastating roundhouse kick - providing him with a needed aerial finisher."

Until just a moment ago where they changed it back to what you've quoted.

EDIT: Ninja'd. Although I gave credit lol.
Hi! Yeah, they changed it mere minutes after I mentioned it. However, this bit went totally ignored:

"Not that he's helpless when returning thanks to his excellent tether (which now has an initial attack when grabbing the ledge and, like other tethers, can't be edge-hogged) and his PK Thunder." (emphasis mine)

Sounds like Lucas' zair has a hitbox while grabbing the ledge, just like Olimar's UpB does. Interesting stuff.

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
Hi! Yeah, they changed it mere minutes after I mentioned it. However, this bit went totally ignored:

"Not that he's helpless when returning thanks to his excellent tether (which now has an initial attack when grabbing the ledge and, like other tethers, can't be edge-hogged) and his PK Thunder." (emphasis mine)

Sounds like Lucas' zair has a hitbox while grabbing the ledge, just like Olimar's UpB does. Interesting stuff.
It makes me wonder if they'll apply that to any other special tethers or Z-tethers due to their massive nerfs. It just means we'll have to better time our edgehogs which should be a given in the first place. Would be a nice way to compromise.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
1891 touhou playlist
....and counting....

I haven't even heard most of them, just keep adding them
lots a repeats
only 1891? what are you some kinda casual? i bet you didnt even know about the TLMC

check out iron attack yo

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Funny how I said that stuff earlier about making the world a better place as much as possible, even with as horrible as it can be...
Doooooooooood.

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Getting hyped is cool and all, but did you get yourself an Official PMDT® Project M SD card?

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
You know what I think would be a good easter egg for PM? Snake having codecs about Roy and Mewtwo, assuming we could get good enough voice imitations.

1FD

Smash Ace
only 1891? what are you some kinda casual? i bet you didnt even know about the TLMC

check out iron attack yo
I don't have a youtube account so I highjacked bamesys since he's gone and made a playlist for myself
don paitronize meee!!!
im noob :(

Oh but because I haven't heard most of them and are just adding them, I NEVER KNOW WHAT'S GONNA PLAY NEXT ON SHUFFLE
And this came on at FULL VOLUME when I was in the other room cooking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9CBdkegYyo

So catching
I don care
Shadup

I'm serious just shadap

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
You know what I think would be a good easter egg for PM? Snake having codecs about Roy and Mewtwo, assuming we could get good enough voice imitations.
Theoretically they could splice all the words used to make codecs for those characters.

However, not only would it be difficult to make it sound proper, it would take a coding miracle to get it to work properly.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
@ MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY

What is this supposed to be

what was toonlink's nair like in brawl?

Learning comp coding and you get a 2nd + so you make good use of the current C and + you have?

Heard Death Note was good
Should I induldge?
The first season is godlike. The second is horrible and honestly I recommend you not to watch it.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Whaaaaaaa

MK got vanilla dair back????

lmao the foreshadowing
Your post was literally the first thing I thought about when I saw that.

Now I get to troll my friends with what I call "The Thunderhorse Combo" again. Wooo~ ¦D

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Theoretically they could splice all the words used to make codecs for those characters.

However, not only would it be difficult to make it sound proper, it would take a coding miracle to get it to work properly.
Splicing words would be... very time consuming. You'd think there'd be a player out there that can imitate Snake and one of his friends well enough,

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Whaaaaaaa

MK got vanilla dair back????

lmao the foreshadowing
wellllllllllllll it's not quite vanilla.

"Lastly, Down Aerial has been tweaked to have a higher knockback angle and more end lag...it won't be as useful as Neutral Aerial for edgeguarding opponents, but its still a great tool for controlling the space below him!"

They changed the knockback angle. Could be good OoS now for a popup into a combo, depending on how much they changed the angle.

Vashimus

Smash Master
ZSS has a normal grab

Oh **** what have they done, this was literally her only drawback lol

Last edited:

Pkjoan

Smash Apprentice
Question: What was the supposed non-costume related things not on the trailer we were getting today?

Top Bottom