• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
oh, i'm sorry

i checked there before asking and didn't see the stuff other people were talking about so i was confused...

still kind of am, but oh well..
It's all very subtle. Just a few extra sentences buried or changed.

KeithTheGeek

Smash Ace
NNID
bkeith
3DS FC
5026-4475-8239
RIP Dive Kick Knight. ;-;

Man that like, actually disappoints me. It was probably the reason I picked up MK originally, eheheh.

I still need to look through the rest of the character page updates though, as soon as the PM site stops crashing on me.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
I'm hoping that the PM Social Thread also updates to 3.5. :laugh:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Whoever is in charge of changing ZSS, thank you for no tether grabs <3
Although changing Tink's nair back to the Brawl one I don't think I'll like too much, I really enjoy his current one, I'll just have to play it and test it out to see, so I'll try to bite my tongue for now.
Also, RIP Metaknight dair. You were the coolest thing ever.
As one of the most nair heavy TL players and as someone who was initially extremely apprehensive at the idea of Brawl-style Nair (my first response was basically "noooooooo") I can safely say that his new Nair is absolutely amazing and has way more applications for TL's playstyle than you would expect. It's very useful and highly flexible. Hopefully you will enjoy it with some lab work.

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
Guys, projectmgame.com is already starting to break! The hype is impossible to contain.
Between the site being down, and WoW not letting me log on to play Warlords (Im 3605th in que..)
My hype is exploding from every orriface of my body Dx

Thankfully I have this Project M Hoodie to help contain it ;o

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I put the name(Berserk) of the character(Guts) right next to the part you quoted.
I actually haven't gone all that far into the Manga yet to see that character. Kinda dropped Claymore and Ranma about a year ago, waiting for some urge to get back into them. I like and don't like Claymore's art style at the same time.
As one of the most nair heavy TL players and as someone who was initially extremely apprehensive at the idea of Brawl-style Nair (my first response was basically "noooooooo") I can safely say that his new Nair is absolutely amazing and has way more applications for TL's playstyle than you would expect. It's very useful and highly flexible. Hopefully you will enjoy it with some lab work.
I was somehow right to say it's pretty useful then? http://smashboards.com/threads/why-...etter-for-the-character.344331/#post-16187647
Remind PMDT/Jiang/Shadic to include Custom Buffer [0-10 frames] (over crew mode, not putting in input assist) in the Wifi set if they haven't already. They put in the menu but forgot to include the code in one of the short lived versions (2.5 to 2.6?).

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I thought Oro didn't like normal grab on ZSS when they tried it a while ago.

Changed his mind, I guess? I dunno what to think myself. I wanna secondary ZSS in 3.5, but I'm afraid it'll mess with Smash 4 ZSS. We'll see lol.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Uhm, you do know that Guts is the main character... right?
O_o
There was a kid, and a skinny super woman, and the kid befriended the super woman, and I left off where she went to this kind of castle.

Last edited:

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
Why are we confusing Claymore with Berserk? Two completely different manga lol.

I also recommend anyone who hasn't read Berserk to pick it up, it's messed up but in a good way.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Why are we confusing Claymore with Berserk? Two completely different manga lol.

I also recommend anyone who hasn't read Berserk to pick it up, it's messed up but in a good way.
Oh I misread Mech's answer. I can't decide if I should try to get into this Berserk, a lot of Mangas don't draw me in except for One Punch man. Did you read Mermaid Saga?

Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Word on the streets is if 3.5 releases at midnight, it will be Hawaiian-Aleutian Standard Time. Where it is currently 3:38 pm.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I was somehow right to say it's pretty useful then? http://smashboards.com/threads/why-...etter-for-the-character.344331/#post-16187647
Remind PMDT/Jiang/Shadic to include Custom Buffer [0-10 frames] (over crew mode, not putting in input assist) in the Wifi set if they haven't already. They forgot to include it in one of the short lived versions (2.5 to 2.6?).
Essentially, yeah. I personally think it's actually a better move than his 3.02 nair is, but time will tell I guess.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
goddammit ill be salty as **** if it comes out late at night, i work 10-6am

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
I'm pretty excited to see if Olimar is still crap. I've heard like 0 news about him and he desperately needed some changes this time around :/

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
There was a funny thread just now made in diddy kong section
Go have a giggle folks

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
I cant wait for the salt!

Is it wrong that the thought of a whole lot of people posting here saying "oh x character is trash now, i think im just gonna quit pm" is just as exciting as the patch itself?

Last edited:
Top Bottom