• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Bambi_

King of the Forest
I like to load up the most recent page of PM social, open the find function in my browser, and type in "pichu" to see if there's any real reason for me to read through recent posts or if I can just leave.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I like to load up the most recent page of PM social, open the find function in my browser, and type in "pichu" to see if there's any real reason for me to read through recent posts or if I can just leave.
3 guesses as to how that went.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Yes thats him. He's more well known for being a LOL personality nowadays and making bank off it.
There's more to this part right here than most may think at first. Two separate things, but the subtlety is important!
So, he's known for getting paid of League of Lewdness; well-known at that.

Says a lot about how much(little, really) money there is to be had in competitive vidya!
/rant

So, on more relate-able things, it is a VERY nice day out, today.
The sun is shining, but comfortably so! I hope the weather is similar.
I need an excuse to leave my house that isn't based on necessities LOL

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/07/1...ros-says-he-lacks-any-unique-characteristics/

"At the end of the day, Chrom would just end up being another plain-old sword-wielder like Marth and Ike. Compared with other characters, he lacks any unique characteristics."

"Lucina uses the same techniques as Marth, a fighter with whom I’m sure most of you are already familiar. I even went so far as to make their strength, speed, and special attacks almost identical."

Oh.

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
At the Smashfest I usually go to last night, we decided to do a PM crew battle. I was playing god awful but man is it a good way to practice dealing with nerves.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Some people are born with one chromosome too many
And others are born with one dimension too many
this is the most beautiful thing i've ever read.

WHO WANTS TO SEE MY WAIFU WALL

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
this is the most beautiful thing i've ever read.

WHO WANTS TO SEE MY WAIFU WALL
Now, show us a picture of the common reaction, humans make when they see your lil collection.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
How does one obtain a whole wall of waifu?
That might require going ou-outside...

Last edited:
Top Bottom