• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
MVP are you hyped enough for samus?
Oh god I always wake up when a trailer comes out

Kix

Smash Journeyman
This is amazing news. I really appreciate your guys' hard work!

I wonder if you guys could try adding those Melee high damage sounds too? Then I can die happy.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
You guys can have all your fancy pants characters.
The only thing I care about is Roy.
I have the utmost respect for players who actually main him in Melee... For me he's the most fun character in Melee, but I like winning so I play my second favorite character ala Sheik who is a destruction train choo choo.
So if he's even remotely viable this time around I could care less about everything else in 3.0. Just give me my boy so I can have fun while also being good.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
My secondary :samus2: has finally arrived. It appears shes grabbed some power tanks and the ice beam along the way.

MVP

Smash Ace
The fire is finally re-ignited!! You can finally update your signature

we've all waited soooooo long!!!! i'm so pumped right now! i've waited for this samus since smash 64. Samus WILL be unleashed!

Thank you XalchemistX!!

EDIT: thank you everyone! especially the PMBR for their AMAZING work!!!!

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Unless PM has psychic powers, that's straight up how FSmash in Smash 4 operates. I like the addition either way, it needed the extra range.

SunJester

Smash Ace
So, PMBR.

You should include Pokéfloats, though, that might cause me to propose to you on a sunlit beach at dusk.

I swear to God the ring will be pretty.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I feel like were going to get one last turbo vid featuring the newcomers, it would be nice

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
God, Youtube is a ****ing mess and I mean more in the "Well they changed it so it's bad" kind of way. Good lord all of it is so bad.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Breaking Bad is absolute trash
I can definitely foresee some rage from this statement.

More on topic...Exactly what else is there that needs to be done after 3.0? I can think of a few things with 1P Mode and what not, but that's about it. Are you guys still planning something else major after all of this? Or is it basically clean-up and wrap-up time afterwards?

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
One question did you guys get rid off Kirby getting his copy ability randomly knocked out of him?

That is like the stupidest **** ever and makes copy not even worth it.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Making it NOT suck would hopefully be the first thing they attempt. :troll:
Here we gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Espy, have you ever considered 'shopping a trollface over Applejack? It'd be fitting. Yes, yes, these are your opinions and you can have them and stuff, but...it's just done with so much intent.

Smooth Criminal

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's a valid concern, Smooth! I swear.

@Xen: Why is it stupid to get punished for getting outplayed? :applejack:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
It's more like how the game decides that it either takes anywhere between 5 smashes and a single damn jab to make it drop. I don't mind losing it necessarily, just not on a wildly random scale.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Since this was revealed, does that mean that future streams (e.g. JCaesar's weekly) will be shown with a dev build of 3.0?

Top Bottom