• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Bazkip

Smash Master
That's the only way to play PM anymore. They shut down Wii servers.
Uhhh no, not the only way. The official servers are down, but some people got their own servers up to keep it going. Check out Wiimfi.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Sonic is definitely the underdog in these matches, you can see just how damn good Wizzy needs to be playing to get a simple edge over these spam characters.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
y'all can't even john about wizzy's godhood now, too, this sonic ain't 2.5, he's just on point

Remo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dekonic
Uhhh no, not the only way. The official servers are down, but some people got their own servers up to keep it going. Check out Wiimfi.
Netplay Doplhin has worked better for me. I can never get people with proper set ups and good internet on Wiimmfi. Too lazy to set mine up too.

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
Netplay Doplhin has worked better for me. I can never get people with proper set ups and good internet on Wiimmfi. Too lazy to set mine up too.
Quality of the two is not what we're talking about. You said Netplay was the only option, which is incorrect.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Damn I know they are holding up Melee but holy crap these games. Also When it doubt Fox it out lol.

MLGF

Smash Lord
I find it humorous that I'm OK with Fox but think Sonic is dumb.
Must be because at least Fox is fun to watch.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Play the matchup.
People who complain about that have no concept of Project Matchup.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
why didn't he airdodge? why didn't he airdodge? why didn't he airdodge?

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Wizzrobe woulda lived after that spring if he used bair, then you can air dodge quickly through the IASA; Nazo does it a lot

Last edited:
Top Bottom