• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
They didn't really lump Wolf with the other two, he is pretty unique.

Edit: Was totally first :troll:

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
They didn't really lump Wolf with the other two, he is pretty unique.
Edit this post to say greninja'd or I shall become higher in the content of NaCl

I have been wondering about this topic since in SC our scene is relatively small. In your state is there a healthy tournament scene for Smash games? If there is, what do you think contributes to this? If not what are some ideas/ things you are doing to grow your tournament scene.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Well there is a pretty good tourny scene over where I am. I think the love of them game and good planning and management is what contributes to it. People hear there is a smash fest or a tourny and they get excited, they tell their friends and those friends tell other people until lots of people know about it.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
So I was trying to get into Melee netplay and I got Dolphin DC-Netplay 4.0-652 because that's the one that came with all the necessary codes and such apparently, but when I opened it, the codes (like Global Melee Netplay settings cheat wasn't there).

Anyone can help?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
So I'm watching one of ESPN's alternate channels

It Baffles me how they can mock e-sports and chess as not being competitive sports

But watching people saw logs for time deserves national television slots. I don't see how one could be more legitimate than the other, and I'm certain that timbersports have a much smaller niche viewer.

Real talk, If i could watch fighting game tourneys on Pay Per View I'd be all over that ****.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
The many face expressions of emotions combined in one gif expressing over Sonic salt in the future. You have been warned.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

My dreams slammed into the ground :( at least there's still losers.

And lol at a Bowser counterpick against Spacies.

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Zero is such a fraud.

>Get zero-to-death'd in the first three seconds of his first match against Wizrobe, calls controller John even though he was playing a set before that one and never changed ports or moved whatsoever.

>Won the set in a very close game due to a SD, prances across stage like he destroyed Wizzorbe.

Remo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dekonic
Zero is such a fraud.

>Get zero-to-death'd in the first three seconds of his first match against Wizrobe, calls controller John even though he was playing a set before that one and never changed ports or moved whatsoever.

>Won the set in a very close game due to a SD, prances across stage like he destroyed Wizzorbe.
Couldn't agree more. I hate Zer0 with a passion. So much that I honestly can't even watch when he's on the stream. He literally didn't even MOVE from the chair and called a John? Sure. Here's to anyone scrubbing Zero clean in GF. Don't care who it is. Hope WizZy comes back with a clear head.

Last edited:

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
Too be honest, I'm inclined to agree with all of you. CT Zero seems a wee bit... Unworthy. Woulda loved to see Wizzrobe sweep him.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Leave scarflard alone guys

and damn i forgot how smart chu is. He really does play to the opponent more than he plays to skill levels/the MU. His nair on shield > baiting the grab and ducking is so good

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Anyone remember when M2K used to go on about how Link was the top tier character of Project M?*

*Goes on to play Fox, Sheik and Almost Too Good Teleporting Pokémon exclusively.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
M2K also thinks jigglypuff is better than both shiek and marth in melee

he likes to immediately think something is top tier when he has trouble vs. them

Remo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dekonic
isnt Dolphin for PC?
That's the only way to play PM anymore. They shut down Wii servers. M2K just whines in general. Just like after MLG his controller "Disappeared" and now in this one the replacement "Just feels off" or "Need a new controller already."

Top Bottom