• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Right now I think that the best hope in Okami is someone that has a lot of money to throw around, that likes the game and desires it to be made by Kamiya only (who is now at Platinum Games). Capcom would have to partner with them and it would be shaky because Capcom was the one who dissolved them in the first place, but they might be able to be persuaded that it's been so long that no one remembers.

Either way Kamiya said he would do an Okami 2 but Capcom has Okami's rights. Okamiden was a thing, but... there needs to be a true sequel to Okami. A Kamiya and Inaba sequel.
Or wait til Capcom goes out of business and all of their many many IP's go out there in the gaming wilderness so they can scopp a few of them up. If that happens though the VG industry will flip out and Inafune will buy back the Megaman IP.

Sucks to say that but yeah or Capcom will get bought out by another company in the next couple of years.

Last edited:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
All I want in gaming is for DDR to make a comeback...

It will never happen ;_;.

Kati

Smash Lord
I'm making a visual aid for my scene's local tournament build. What's a concise wording for the Y button's function at the SSS?

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
All I want in gaming is for DDR to make a comeback...

It will never happen ;_;.
IT wont and that time has passed. Ironically enough our last smash local had a DDR tourney with a bunch of dudes from Kansas City coming up to play DDR.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yup, it will totally split the community: those who have a Wii U / 3DS and those who don't.
Wouldn't be the first split in the smash community.

Also is it too much to ask for the option to have every game run at 60 frames per second at the cost of some graphical fidelity? Cause I would ALWAYS go 60 frames.

I remember a time where every game was 60 frames since frame rate was somehow tied to game speed, and having it less than 60 would get the game scrutinized for having a bad frame rate.

Last edited:

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I actually have every ddr song ever made on stepmania lol, I just started downloading them a couple of weeks ago.

I also just dropped $300 on the nicest pad out atm(omega GX). Cannot wait for it to arrive, going to go hard again.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I actually have every ddr song ever made on stepmania lol, I just started downloading them a couple of weeks ago.

I also just dropped $300 on the nicest pad out atm(omega GX). Cannot wait for it to arrive, going to go hard again.
GL.

DDR was so fun back in the day... I've still got a couple of the games, but I left my mat at my friends house.

His mom threw it out.

****ing pissed.

Even worse because I haven't played DDR seriously since that day which was like in 2007.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
GL.

DDR was so fun back in the day... I've still got a couple of the games, but I left my mat at my friends house.

His mom threw it out.

****ing pissed.

Even worse because I haven't played DDR seriously since that day which was like in 2007.
I used to go to tournaments for it. Would play every friday at an arcade for like 8 hours straight and then eventually bought my own metal pad. Reeeaaalllly want to get back into it, was so much fun and such good exercise.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
http://smashboards.com/threads/clas...u-exclusive-e3-coverage.357674/#post-16864643
If any of you guys know someone important at E3 there for Smash 4, please ask them this or something

Also is it too much to ask for the option to have every game run at 60 frames per second at the cost of some graphical fidelity? Cause I would ALWAYS go 60 frames.

I remember a time where every game was 60 frames since frame rate was somehow tied to game speed, and having it less than 60 would get the game scrutinized for having a bad frame rate.
So only some games can run at 60 when you lower it to 720p, but not all? I'm with you, along with because 30fps strains eyes more.
Gaming seemed to be going in the right direction with games that move your body (Eye toy, Guitar Hero, Wii, Kinect), but now it seems it regressed besides I think Kinect still having stuff but idk I only own like a ps2 and Wii.
Hey, I know most of the people are going to give it a try at least >.> I'm honestly afraid S4 might kill PM. If that happens and I don't like S4 I am just going back to Melee.

Although I really hate all the really aggressive/outspoken non-Melee hate that comes from a handful of Melee players. If you guys aren't in the Melee Social FB page, basically either anti-PM/Brawl circle jerking and new people asking for help and getting flamed and called "post evo ****" or "Documentary Babies." Its not modded well so all the actual good discussions just get torn apart by trolls. Its pretty pathetic, and because thats the face of the social side of the melee community it sucks.
Where's my hipster glasses? I knew since demo v1 PM was going to prosper, and there's no killing it now (unless they destroy light press air dodge and screw up their destiny). The only thing that would make me blush over Smash 4 is if they realized by now to not go against almost every single motherhugging gamecube game ever released and put an option to have shoulder inputs be on light press.
http://youtu.be/lbJKYr1fPKM

Also Mortal Kombat looks so gruesome with good graphics now, I think another reason Smash is amazing is you can totally own someone without it looking that violent at all. The best games are ones that can also appeal to kids, along with Movies with so many people liking Studio Ghibli stuff. Also though in Smash 4 and other games you can see they're making some of the characters look a little meaner, like if you look at Mario in the Smash 4 character release trailer he's permanent angry: along with Luigi and people in the new MarioKart.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Who's going to EVO? only a month left, gotta get my throat ready for all the screaming we'll be doing.

^ how AZ blows up when cheering for K9, featuring Taj, wobbles, Lilo, Neon and scumbag SFAT.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Does anyone know of anything where Samox explains what was changed in the Remastered version of the Smash Doc?

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
It's probably safe to assume so. You never really now with Big Brother Nintendo, but the two things were announced together, and the product looked done, so I can't really think of a not-dickish way they could get them to play without them.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Not dead, just was busy.
Who's going out to the Smash fests @ Best Buy on Wednesday and Saturday? I'll try and take some character requests for some who can't make it.
One a few towns over from me tomorrow.
Maybe gonna go. Not sure. Money, ech.

Boondocks is great lmao
Damn right.

Also, for anyone who remembers that "I'M THE JUGGERNAUT, ____(smashboards, you are SO STUPID with profanity)" vid, I remembered who made it, and apparently they made way more than just that one, and every single one is a riot. Read this page with an open mind; don't take it too seriously. Take my word for it. LOL
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebVideo/MyWayEntertainment

Also also, http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Funny/ZeroPunctuation
I don't need sleep today.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
At first I was going to watch the E3 stuff, and then I remembered I'm being punched in the face with *schoooooooool*

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Hey guys!

We are doing a massive Skype chat at the moment for E3 Nintendo 2014 in case smashboards turns into crashboards during the announcements. Anyone who wants to join should add me: SapphireRyu

Thanks!

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Who's going to EVO? only a month left, gotta get my throat ready for all the screaming we'll be doing.

^ how AZ blows up when cheering for K9, featuring Taj, wobbles, Lilo, Neon and scumbag SFAT.
That's k9, wobbles, lilo, and neon cheering for Taj, not k9.

But anyway, that still reminds me that Taj and Wobbles retired. Makes me sad again ;_;

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Shiiiiiiiiiiiit, it's almost time!!! SO HYPE, WHAT DO?!?!
Tweet every important person you know to See/Ask for light press option in Smash 4. Brawl was the only game to go against what 99% of Gamecube games did and have the input on the hard press, and ironically had light press for the input when you set either trigger to anything but shield.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Hey guys!

We are doing a massive Skype chat at the moment for E3 Nintendo 2014 in case smashboards turns into crashboards during the announcements. Anyone who wants to join should add me: SapphireRyu

Thanks!
I might jump in. Name is gamegenie222.

AND 35 ALERTS WTF YOU GUYS.

Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
pls just announce Meta Knight for Smash 4 already so I can have him as my post background

sakurai pls

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Re posting for great justice. Also if Neogaf goes down then you'll know Nintendo will kill it.

Top Bottom