• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Watching this drunk with Rich Evan's laughter would make this press conference better, especially the bad comedy now.

"Videogames.....right?!"

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
No that's what it's called.

EDIT: PS4 can be used to upload YouTube video screen caps soon. Have fun getting content ID in the future.

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
Ratchet and Clank was there in a very important time in my life where I just felt like blowing **** up. Call me an old man, but the new games just don't capture the humor and edginess the old games had. It became much more kiddie as of late. The franchise kinda needs to die at this point.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Hey, I know most of the people are going to give it a try at least >.> I'm honestly afraid S4 might kill PM. If that happens and I don't like S4 I am just going back to Melee.

Although I really hate all the really aggressive/outspoken non-Melee hate that comes from a handful of Melee players. If you guys aren't in the Melee Social FB page, basically either anti-PM/Brawl circle jerking and new people asking for help and getting flamed and called "post evo ****" or "Documentary Babies." Its not modded well so all the actual good discussions just get torn apart by trolls. Its pretty pathetic, and because thats the face of the social side of the melee community it sucks.
Post evo **** and documentary babies?

Those are literally modifications of the terms that are used by 4channers.

**** Fox, more Mega Man. You can never get enough Mega Man.
You want to spoil megaman for yourself?

****, I'm saving that for release day.

Edit: I could of sworn I was in the smash 4 social thread...
The double post is real.

@Aerodrome can you merge these for me? ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
The MK footage actually looks smooth for once. I was afraid that it was gonna be like that teaser, the movement there was weird af.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
I'm really disappointed that we still haven't seen The Last Guardian. With how quickly Sony assured the internet that it wasn't cancelled, I totally expected them to show it off tonight.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Injustice was basically the prototype version for MKX with the background interactions being too powerful and the stages very wide.

The stages still look wideish but the interactions look less dominating and that big guy with the gimp reminds me of Grundy with his grab game.

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
Hasn't it been like 7 years or something since we've known about Last Guardian? Goddamn.

The screen was like my biggest problem with Injustice. "Full screen" is like two and a half screens in any other traditional fighting game. Way too ****ing big, especially since you're still using a traditional step-dash rather than a full-on run like other 2-D fighters not named SF. It also makes run-away that much more annoying to beat.

Last edited:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
"Cherished PS2 developer"
>TEAM ICO
"Games that kept us up for countless nights"
>SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS AND ICO
"GTA V for PS4"
>Wow, get the **** out

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
7 years of development apparently. Zero information since 09. I don't get it.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
That development Hell :( Hope they release some info on it in the next 2 days. In the meanwhile I am gathering some gifs thanks to Neogaf and getting them locked and loaded for tomorrow. Please Nintendo give me Ridley, Paluntena, Falco, a FE Awakening character, a new Star Fox and F-Zero and release dates for Smash 4 Wii U/3DS please :)

EDIT: Speaking of Neogaf and Last Guardian. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=112353211#post112353211

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Square Enix isn't at E3 this year and they said before E3 that THEY WONT BE ANY NEW INFO ON KH3 OR THE NEW FINAL FANTASY.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
The screen was like my biggest problem with Injustice. "Full screen" is like two and a half screens in any other traditional fighting game. Way too ****ing big, especially since you're still using a traditional step-dash rather than a full-on run like other 2-D fighters not named SF. It also makes run-away that much more annoying to beat.
In the trailer Scorpion is running like crazy so I think it won't hurt this game as much.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Right now I think that the best hope in Okami is someone that has a lot of money to throw around, that likes the game and desires it to be made by Kamiya only (who is now at Platinum Games). Capcom would have to partner with them and it would be shaky because Capcom was the one who dissolved them in the first place, but they might be able to be persuaded that it's been so long that no one remembers.

Either way Kamiya said he would do an Okami 2 but Capcom has Okami's rights. Okamiden was a thing, but... there needs to be a true sequel to Okami. A Kamiya and Inaba sequel.

TRJV

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo stuff wont be till tomorrow. It's gonna be Microsoft/EA/Sony stuff today with Microsoft event in 20 minutes at 9:30 PST.
Oh, thanks. I'll have to remember to watch it tomorrow. . .

I'M BUSY TOMORROW MORNINNNNNNGGG!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom