• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
Oh, way to go Hellsing, you just broke my badass meter.

Up to the bit where Sir Integra has stabbed herself in the neck due to her impure blood. I'm saluting this show with one hand and groping Seras's **** with the other. 'cept not really of course because she's bent it like a banana peel.

And are we having a discussion about fruits?

Last edited:

Rizner

Smash Ace
Not really. Avocados, bananas, strawberries, blueberries and dragonfruit > all.
You forgot mangos. And no pun, seriously top tier fruit.

Also, just realized I keep lurking on this thread until there's a food discussion. I'm ok with this, will disappear again until more food input is needed.

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Not really. Avocados, bananas, strawberries, blueberries and dragonfruit > all.
avocados are extremely bland. strawberries, pineapples, mangos, oranges most other citrus/tropical fruit is pretty godlike. not a big fan of bananas and apples and such.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I need some kind of magical file managing/deleting/organizing program, my harddrive is to the brim with duplicates and stuff I don't need. Also could use some kind of trustworthy free online file back-up manager to just store long videos files I might need later on

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
I need some kind of magical file managing/deleting/organizing program, my harddrive is to the brim with duplicates and stuff I don't need. Also could use some kind of trustworthy free online file back-up manager to just store long videos files I might need later on
Not exactly what you're asking for, but if you don't have it already, get CCleaner. That can clear out a ton of junk easily

Last edited:

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
avocados are extremely bland. strawberries, pineapples, mangos, oranges most other citrus/tropical fruit is pretty godlike. not a big fan of bananas and apples and such.
Pft. Avocados are amazing. <3 Love you guys anyway even the avocado haters
--
Real talk, I've been gaming more and so far I swear I just got to the halfway point on Xenoblade Chronicles. This game is just so amazing!

Shin F.

Smash Master
Pft. Avocados are amazing. <3 Love you guys anyway even the avocado haters
--
Real talk, I've been gaming more and so far I swear I just got to the halfway point on Xenoblade Chronicles. This game is just so amazing!
Great taste in games, bleh fruits. I don't get what people see in avocados, they taste very bland to me.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Great taste in games, bleh fruits. I don't get what people see in avocados, they taste very bland to me.
Yeah - I can get that. I think my love for avocados just comes from the fact it's a fairly versatile fruit. I mean it's really one of the only fruits that seems to go hand-in-hand with a lot of vegetables in salads; and one of the only fruits that makes a great dip for chips!
--
Game talk: I seriously felt like Xenoblade should've been a GOTYN in 2012, I don't care if it came out in Japan in 2011 -_-

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I've had a bad experience with avocados. Now they're no different than dog poo in my eyes for me.

Thanks Gamegenie, really, thank you.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Why you have dog poo in your eyes sir? did you slip at the public park and fall face first on dog poop or something cause that would suck? Also I've never had Avocado before.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
I just finished playing super Mario rpg (for like the 100th time)
You just gotta love that game man.
I've been playing through that - speaking of... I didn't realize my Wii has been running that exact game for... a Week
Welll ****

Vashimus

Smash Master
Raw avocado with a dash salt, pepper or lemon juice is what my family enjoys. I didn't like them at first either, but I guess you could say they've converted me.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I mash ripe avocado and mix it with scrambled eggs, garlic & onion powder, and a little turmeric. Food of the heavens.

I think the onion powder and turmeric can be omitted based on taste, though.

B.W.

Smash Champion
You guys are gross. I tried an avocado once. It was so bad I drove to the hospital to have it removed from my system.

They just handed me laxatives.

Top Bottom