• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It's not a real FB group unless there's some lewds

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
If you count their last album as metal (most don't), Cynic is amazing. King of Those Who Know is deliciously good. Otherwise, I only care for some Metallica and Iron Maiden. I don't get death metal or any variation of very high tempo/blast beat-dominated works. Or screaming dominating 99% of the song. No contrast or dynamics, just pure in-your-face/ears noise. Sure the technicality involved is impressive but that's about it. That's actually my same criticism against dubstep as well. Either really build around and mix it in with other subgenres of electric/house or forget it.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
ITT People who haven't ever really listened to metal voice opinions on metal

zman804

Smash Ace
If you count their last album as metal (most don't), Cynic is amazing. King of Those Who Know is deliciously good. Otherwise, I only care for some Metallica and Iron Maiden. I don't get death metal or any variation of very high tempo/blast beat-dominated works. Or screaming dominating 99% of the song. No contrast or dynamics, just pure in-your-face/ears noise. Sure the technicality involved is impressive but that's about it. That's actually my same criticism against dubstep as well. Either really build around and mix it in with other subgenres of electric/house or forget it.

omgomgomgomgomg Cynic is so amazing. Focus is one of my favorite albums ever.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
It's like pantheons: each god has dominion over some aspect. Kurri's just doesn't happen to be computers and ****.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Some metal is good. I didn't like the power metal, but some of it just really gets me.

I mean my taste is kinda caught in the 80's.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
you can't CASUALLY lump lewd things into other things.

my gosh.

Also what windows do you have currently?
Desktop runs Windows 7 Enterprise which doesn't get the free upgrade. Laptop runs Windows 8.1 which does. Trying to figure out a way to get the free update from my laptop to my desktop.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Guys I've accepted the invitation to have lunch with the President and Vice President of SDSU this Thursday. I need help though. How strong should I look?

If I don't look really really strong, they might think all students from the Valley are jabroni jobbin' anime nerds who besmirch the SDSU name.
If I look really really strong, I might make them feel bad because they aren't on my level.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Guys I've accepted the invitation to have lunch with the President and Vice President of SDSU this Thursday. I need help though. How strong should I look?

If I don't look really really strong, they might think all students from the Valley are jabroni jobbin' anime nerds who besmirch the SDSU name.
If I look really really strong, I might make them feel bad because they aren't on my level.
Maybe you should just look really strong then. That way you can be on a higher level than them, but not be intimidating. Instead you'll be an inspiration

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ur welcome. I considered making Metallurgy jokes instead but that's way less cool

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
...good evening

I just sobbed uncontrollably b/c of pro wrestling

there is no nice or non-absurd way of wording that, but there you go

Lizalfos

Smash Master
While loops should go to hell.
Like I just realized that I might haven't created a sorted array.
Screw binary search.

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I just sobbed uncontrollably b/c of pro wrestling

there is no nice or non-absurd way of wording that, but there you go
Yes! Yes! Yes! will always live on in the people's hearts man.

D

Deleted member

okay so i was in a PM stream and i got a setup going for LTC4. i set up a money match, but instead of playing for money, loser of the set has to rub a donut on @DrinkingFood and then eat it.

people in so far:
hero of time
thunderzreign

people i challenged:
dadpool
venom

DF is welcome to do it too provided he will donut himself. who else wants in?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
okay so i was in a PM stream and i got a setup going for LTC4. i set up a money match, but instead of playing for money, loser of the set has to rub a donut on @DrinkingFood and then eat it.

people in so far:
hero of time
thunderzreign

people i challenged:
dadpool
venom

DF is welcome to do it too provided he will donut himself. who else wants in?
Remind me why I agreed to live with you again?

D

Deleted member

Strong bad you ***** you know you wanna eat that ****ing donut off drinking foods gut you little ****, I can see it in your ****ing eyes you fake-breeder

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I don't always Drink Food, but when I do, other people jump in and eat donuts off my body

Top Bottom