• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
What happened to your engerlish
Don't post with phones kids.

i think that's also bara?

or is bara just big dude, but not necessarily hairy?
You know what? Pretty sure there's a difference, but not actually sure. I'm the L and T in LGBT, we're going to have to find a G to confirm.

Alright PMS, which one of you is gay?

ez this is what happens when you try to pick up people.
Eww no, I would never date someone who mained Squiggly in Skullgirls

PMS confirmed to be a horribly disguised gay bar.
I don't think we're disguised.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Don't post with phones kids.

You know what? Pretty sure there's a difference, but not actually sure. I'm the L and T in LGBT, we're going to have to find a G to confirm.

Alright PMS, which one of you is gay?

Eww no, I would never date someone who mained Squiggly in Skullgirls

I don't think we're disguised.
???? I never mained squiggly?? I liked me some parasol × fukua. The OG team was cerebella × furtune.

Also, so much of PMS is gay/bi. I had no idea. I just woke up and one day tinker was talking about deep throating LMAOO. I made a skype group a while back... I guess we have 15 er so people and only 2 of us aren't gay/bi

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Bara is big burly gay dudes with or without hair, oftentimes in submissive positions.
A bear is not necessarily muscular, just a big hairy gay dude.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
???? I never mained squiggly?? I liked me some parasol × fukua. The OG team was cerebella × furtune.
I was referring to PMS | Tink-er PMS | Tink-er . ************ plays a bull**** Squiggly.
Bara is big burly gay dudes with or without hair, oftentimes in submissive positions.
A bear is not necessarily muscular, just a big hairy gay dude.
Well there's our answer.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Also the terms are unrelated, bara means rose. I forget the origin.

interpunct

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EliteInterpunct
3DS FC
3110-5751-3360
Black Metal is stupid
lets go in my garage right now with some pots, pans, and a trash can. We can be the Edgy Casual Not Melee Band Band.

who is u
The resident memer. Even if Tinker and Cory don't think so. I'm also the best Latin lover you'll ever meet Kurri aproved, and the tightest ass this side of the smashboards.

Question still stands, want to cringe with me?

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
The resident memer. Even if Tinker and Cory don't think so. I'm also the best Latin lover you'll ever meet Kurri aproved, and the tightest *** this side of the smashboards.

Question still stands, want to cringe with me?
How can you be the best anything, when I'm still alive???

If you aren't S+ in Splatoon, we aren't cringing.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I always thought bara was just another term for yaoi that fits with the flower theme that yuri has.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
good morning, thread

I would be crying more, but also I just read the past 2 pages and so my emotions are all over the place

CORY

wut
BRoomer
pms, someone make me a mod of fox and falco where all of their vocals are replaced by their snes vocals. or i guess just their taunts.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
You seem so sure. What you don't know is that I don't have a life. S+ is ez $$ lmao
we can hang, as long as you're not friends with anyone from splatoon that is a meme, b/c then you will be a meme. ie scrubs like flc

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Yuri is flowery?

Also drawing is mean. I hate how lines that connect to other lines are dependent on tiny lines and the thickness of the line
I...
of all the things to hate about it?
I hate flat colouring. It's boring.
I should get a 5 year old to do it for me.
But I draw lewds
so it's unacceptable.

Speaking of which, I finished a lewd today.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I...
of all the things to hate about it?
I hate flat colouring. It's boring.
I should get a 5 year old to do it for me.
But I draw lewds
so it's unacceptable.

Speaking of which, I finished a lewd today.
**** you flat/minimalist design is so nice~ everything is clean and clear and makes me feel like I'm in the future. Unless you're talking specifically about drawing and not graphic design. At that point I'd say it depends on the artist and the work.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
**** you flat/minimalist design is so nice~ everything is clean and clear and makes me feel like I'm in the future. Unless you're talking specifically about drawing and not graphic design. At that point I'd say it depends on the artist and the work.
I am specifically talking about making sure that I'm not going outside of the lines.
Before shading.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
FOR ****'S SAKE YOU MISERABLE TRASH, THE WHOLE LOT OF YE

SQUIGLY ONLY HAS ONE G IN IT

if i'm pan does that make me the sloot in LGBT

WHY CAN'T I HAVE A LETTER

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm not just straight, I'm Becky Lynch-ual.

ftfy

just ease back in properly instead of being a dingus. problem solved.
I agree but the other part of me misses being able to deadlift 255lbs...

Newbies carry this problem much more though. You tell them to go light and concentrate on form but no, gotta lift heavy cause I'm a man and I gotta impress.

good morning, thread

I would be crying more, but also I just read the past 2 pages and so my emotions are all over the place
I was at the gym when I caught the end of Raw. I fought to hold off the tears, especially when he was bringing up his dad from the championship ceremony two years ago. I'm sadden we'll never see him perform again (especially against Nakamura, Styles, Lesnar, and my personal favorite, Pentagon Jr). I am however happy he retired in Seattle, had that amazing send out, and will forever have Wrestlemania 30. They can't take that from him and give it to Roman, no matter how hard they want to.

interpunct

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EliteInterpunct
3DS FC
3110-5751-3360
I wholeheartedly agree with this. Anyone who disagrees is blind and should feel bad.

Top Bottom