• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I've decided not to read the past few pages for my safety.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
how the **** do i meet girls, im tryna date me an older teacher lady ya feel me

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I feel like 'How do I meet girls that aren't wack?' is the better question to ask, there.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
If only I had $100 to upgrade. I use Windows 7 enterprise because dad didn't want to pay.

Actually is it possible to download Win 10 and install it on another PC? My Laptop runs 8 and keeps getting the notification to upgrade to 10, but I'd rather install 10 on my desktop.
afaik when it comes to installing a Windows license that has already been activated on another motherboard it's a pain in the ass, so probably not.

What you can do is spend like $20 on a new Windows 7 key and then use that to get Windows 10. I think it's only really necessary to pirate Windows if you're dirt poor.

Last edited:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Double post because **** the police and I have lots to talk about today.

Lately I've had little to do at work because I do really basic stuff and I've gotten proficient at it. Spoke to my supervisor today and discussed a lot in terms of what skills I have that aren't already being utilised and extra roles I can take up because he thinks I'm responsible. He said he's been really impressed with my work, as well as my rate of improvement and wants to look into making me into a paralegal in a few months if I continue at this rate (I just work as a PA atm). I was basically jobless until after I came back from Paragon so I'm really happy about it.

Also, I've been contemplating getting laser hair removal for like 3 years now but I think I'm gonna finally go ahead with it and book a consultation. Shaving and waxing suck and my body hair grows back pretty quickly, so it's been a large source of annoyance for a really long time.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
did deadlifts for the first time since July this morning, it was also my first day back to the gym since late December

had to abandon the workout cause I thought I was about to vomit all over my friend

NEVER take a long break from lifting, when the **** will I learn

Last edited:

wiztick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xhudayoloswagx
I feel like 'How do I meet girls that aren't wack?' is the better question to ask, there.
you mind as well b searching for unicorns at that point

took a job at burger king then promptly dropped it because the guy wanted to make my shifts only closing.(8pm to 2am) he said i was being unreasonable and could be of been a been a big help to be more flexible

im a senor in highschool...

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Inb4 df doesnt shower that week
ftfy
did deadlifts for the first time since July this morning, it was also my first day back to the gym since late December

had to abandon the workout cause I thought I was about to vomit all over my friend

NEVER take a long break from lifting, when the **** will I learn
just ease back in properly instead of being a dingus. problem solved.

MLGF

Smash Lord
I feel like he wouldn't shower for a couple of days just to spite everyone.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
PMS confirmed to be a horribly disguised gay bar.

Top Bottom