• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CORY

wut
BRoomer
that was rather pretty : o

in other news: i guess i should watch how/what i eat. at my friends #sportsball2016 viewing party last night i had 4 sliders (which had caramelized onion, spinach, and brie cheese or something like that, on top) then 5 patties, 3 with the onions 2 with just the cheese, then 3 ribs, then a bunch of mini 2bite cake things i brought over and a slice of lemon icebox pie (basically just lemon cheesecake) along with 3 ciders. drank a lot of water through out the night, too, and my shirt wouldn't actually properly button >< (it's super fitted, so it makes sense but this just amuses me : p)

about 330 last night i wake up feeling like total ****, muscles are super achey and i'm feeling kinda nauseous. figure it's just real delayed muscle soreness from the gym earlier, take a couple advil and drink some water and try to go back to sleep, but doesn't work. 30 minutes of lying down and sitting propped up and my stomach's all "son, you goofed" and i gotta puke.

but my muscles are still achey, but i don't know if i threw up those advil for sure. so fml. but i can sleep now, at least. go lie back down. wake up at 530, due to acheyness, again. figure i must've actually thrown up the advil, take some more and wrap some ace bandage around my right bicep, which is really sore, go back to sleep.

and here i am now, finishing my four eggs for breakfast, feeling sore-ish but not sick. guess i really should hit the gym early so i get hungry and space my eating out properly, rather than consuming 3/4 of my calories in a 5 hour period ;x

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
So my friends convinced me to try out for the Korean Arts Show thingie at my school (I'm not Korean, but neither are any of those friends!) for their dance stuff. And they ended up actually putting me into two different pieces even though it's my first year, so that's neat. Never thought I'd be performing kpop dance in front of an audience. I'm fairly sure one of the two they put me in is one of the hardest ones, so I'm proud of that.

In other news, I have too much time on my hands:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Today I learned that the reason "witches" ride broomsticks is becauae they'd cover them in psychoactive drugs, and while they danced around naked their vaginas absorbed it so they started tripping balls

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
So my friends convinced me to try out for the Korean Arts Show thingie at my school (I'm not Korean, but neither are any of those friends!) for their dance stuff. And they ended up actually putting me into two different pieces even though it's my first year, so that's neat. Never thought I'd be performing kpop dance in front of an audience. I'm fairly sure one of the two they put me in is one of the hardest ones, so I'm proud of that.

In other news, I have too much time on my hands:

FatwhoppingDikDik

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337

think of a better song or music video

that's right, you can't

this is the peak of human culture

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
you could probably go back in time and give cavemen heavily distorted guitars and end up with metal

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
metal is the music of the people. there is no corporate metal. the biggest metal acts had to tour for 20+ years to get there.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
NEVER GIVE UP!

NEVER GIVE IN!

BE ON OUR SIDE SO WE CAN WIN!

NOWHERE TO RUN!

NOWHERE TO HIDE!

FACE THE STORM CREATED BY MAN!

Vashimus

Smash Master
Doesn't change that it's still garbage. Metal sucks.
You play a fighting game where in just one character, you'll find a name that references two members of a German power metal band called Helloween, a super move named after a Metallica album, and a theme song that's one word different from an Iron Maiden track.

There's so many different sub-genres of metal, you can't really paint them all with the same brush and say they're all bad, it would really just come to down to your preferences. I'm not a fan of the growling or shrieking in death metal and black metal for instance.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
You play a fighting game where in just one character, you'll find a name that references two members of German power metal band called Helloween, a super move named after a Metallica album, and a theme song that's one word different from an Iron Maiden track.

There's so many different sub-genres of metal, you can't really paint them all with the same brush and say they're all bad, it would really just come to down to your preferences. I'm not a fan of the growling or shrieking in death metal and black metal for instance.
Do my posts actually come off as serious?

Bleck

Smash Master
yeah, but it's also the genre with the most ****ty subgenres

like, hey, are you listening to power metal? no? who cares then

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
you do realized you just said that these two bands are the same genre?

Fam, please. Electronic music is just as diverse. Do you listen to Dubstep or Kawaiistep? Perhaps you'd like some House music, or Electro House music, or Witch House music.

Rap, Jazz Rap, Conscious Rap, Trap, Metal Rap, etc.

Every genre is diverse. They just don't make a new name for the slightest difference.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Black Metal is stupid
lets go in my garage right now with some pots, pans, and a trash can. We can be the Edgy Casual Not Melee Band Band.
Hey, guys, I'm kicking up again my old youtube channel, want to cringe with me?
who is u
This thread is better w/o you.

Let's make a pact that neither of us will ever return.
notice how you got no likes there

I'm sorry what
Haven't been around here for a bit, didn't feel like reading two pages and I'm not quite sure why I'm being mentioned
I asked you the same question on discord but you've been having one of those, "lives" things.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
babymetal is not super successful. nor super metal, for the most part. they're mostly just a pop group, but i'll admit that some people accept them as metal, so you have something of a point. they're a unique act, if anything.

and yeah dimmu borgir kinda sucks nowadays, but that's one of my fave Woods of Desolation tracks, and Xasthur is solid stuff imo. idk what's so unappealing to y'all about metal. i love the unbridled energy and positivity as well as the desperate loathing and negativity. the lyrical themes of metal are diverse af, the musical structure varies vastly from subgenre to subgenre. there's just . . . no way you won't find something to like.

Top Bottom