• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

D

Deleted member

agree entirely. optimistic nihilism seems the best approach to life in a generalized way to me. a positive outlook and a healthy sense of resignation goes a long way towards personal happiness. nothing *really* matters and in the long run we're all dead, life is short so make good decisions and enjoy yourself.

Bleck

Smash Master
being concerned about what matters is juvenile

"I find that nothing really matters anyway" like who are you ****in' jaden smith? getouttahere

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
You live in South Carolina, you shouldn't be talking :^)
This is nonsense. My state actually has nothing to do with fitting in. But to address the issue my parents actually lived in NY and FL before living here. I still have family there too. So I guess by your logic you don't fit in either.

And I never thought weeaboo with identity issues and no apprent responsibilities on Monday morning would try to call me out for not fitting in.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
This is nonsense. My state actually has nothing to do with fitting in. But to address the issue my parents actually lived in NY and FL before living here. I still have family there too. So I guess by your logic you don't fit in either.

And I never thought weeaboo with identity issues and no apprent responsibilities on Monday morning would try to call me out for not fitting in.
Wait, are you taking this seriously? I swore we were just ****posting!

CORY

wut
BRoomer

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
It's not even rated T like real Super Smash Tensay games.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
What if it turns out than the only things that matter are MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY 's posts
Then I would have succeeded at being an anti-nihilist, for our universe holds no inherent meaning, and for the individual to create meaning of their own is the entire point of that philosophy. Whether I do so through nerd-stuff talk, anime booty/tiddy, or well, y'know... memes, brightening a world which I consider to be unforgivably dark is why I'm here.

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
tbh the game really sets it up so siding with nohr seems like a **** move and it annoys the **** out of me

edit: like when you actually go to hoshido in the first 6 chapters they literally just spend the entire time basically talking about how big of a **** nohr is. goddamn casuls
From what I hear, the North American version is trying to make it less black and white.
Which is good, makes me feel less awful WHEN I KILL HOSHIDIAN SCUM

Top Bottom