• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You basically have to try to make pineapple + something a bad combination. Usually if you actually like pineapple but dislike it on pizza, it's because you've tried garbage papa johns domino's or pizza hut pineapple pizza. Chain restaurants aren't known for the quality of their ingredients.

Speaking of pineapple, I got some pineapple curry w chicken at a Thai restaurant last week and it was ****in delicious.

Last edited:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Had the most painful night of street fighter ever lol. Probably a bad idea after the stitches. It didn't hurt that badly because of my grip but the gauze started to hurt me after like 30 mins.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
PMS would approve of my commentary at Farmer's Fight

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
i sat in that stupid stream the entire time and didnt hear you do commentary once
!!!

Did they not stream Top 3 then? I did commentary with Azer for WF, LF, and GF. Don't tell me they muted my mic! It's a conspiracy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

!!!

Did they not stream Top 3 then? I did commentary with Azer for WF, LF, and GF. Don't tell me they muted my mic! It's a conspiracy.
oh we kinda stopped watching at top 3. i guess i was wrong about "the entire stream" then. idk farmers fight just looked like a dfw weekly much of it

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
oh we kinda stopped watching at top 3. i guess i was wrong about "the entire stream" then. idk farmers fight just looked like a dfw weekly much of it
^^^

DFW might have been 75% of the entire stream. Think big part was just coincidence for bracket matches called to stream: stuff like Dong vs SparkingZero would have been good but stream was already occupied with prior match so those were off-stream. Pretty decent quality off-stream bracket matches all around, can't show them all :(

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
What do you do when everything is just boring to you? :/ I come home nowadays and do something for like 5-10 minutes before I get bored of it, then kinda sit around and do very little afterwards.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
What do you do when everything is just boring to you? :/ I come home nowadays and do something for like 5-10 minutes before I get bored of it, then kinda sit around and do very little afterwards.
Time to play Runescape.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Jolteon clearly needs more drunk Mario Party

Lord knows I certainly do

Edit#2:

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
Whenever I get hit with that, I just go work out. Lately I've been getting into Muay Thai, and it does a fantastic job of making me not-bored anymore. Mostly because I'm too tired and sore to even bother being bored.

Also, **** FALCON.
**** this character's combo game, **** knee, **** the techchases, **** that dashdance, **** those combos, and most of all, **** the jackasses who think this character's bull**** is still "le hype" after 14 GODDAMN YEARS OF THE SAME GODDAMN ****ING ****.
I got punted out of my most successful local tourney run by two Falcons. I haven't been this salty since 2004.
OH WAIT IT WAS FALCON THEN TOO.

saltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsalt

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Y'all need Jesus if Falcon's stopping ur fun

(cough or a better character cough)

Helsong

Smash Ace
I need to get better, is all.

Falcon's fun and all, but I currently hate fighting him more than any other character. More than Shiek. I think it's just a Falcon problem, seeing as how I've hated fighting this character for a very long time.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
You basically have to try to make pineapple + something a bad combination. Usually if you actually like pineapple but dislike it on pizza, it's because you've tried garbage papa johns domino's or pizza hut pineapple pizza. Chain restaurants aren't known for the quality of their ingredients.

Speaking of pineapple, I got some pineapple curry w chicken at a Thai restaurant last week and it was ****in delicious.
Didn't you know, Thai food is top tier. They put some soul on that food.
You better get off your butt *****.

We're in this get cute and girly **** together
????P I C S???
Better get on humble bundle and buy a **** ton of games... Then slide me your info so I can play those game to.

Last edited:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Whenever I get hit with that, I just go work out. Lately I've been getting into Muay Thai, and it does a fantastic job of making me not-bored anymore. Mostly because I'm too tired and sore to even bother being bored.

Also, **** FALCON.
**** this character's combo game, **** knee, **** the techchases, **** that dashdance, **** those combos, and most of all, **** the jackasses who think this character's bull**** is still "le hype" after 14 GODDAMN YEARS OF THE SAME GODDAMN ****ING ****.
I got punted out of my most successful local tourney run by two Falcons. I haven't been this salty since 2004.
OH WAIT IT WAS FALCON THEN TOO.

saltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsaltsalt
I've been trying to do new things and it doesn't really help either, I still just feel extremely disinterested. I miss when I'd be able to just pick something up and get lost in it forever lol.

But maybe a more physical outlet is what I need instead... it could just be a result of the fact that I do very little in terms of physical activity.

Didn't you know, Thai food is top tier. They put some soul on that food.

????P I C S???

Better get on humble bundle and buy a **** ton of games... Then slide me your info so I can play those game to.
See above. I just bought like 10 new games last month and have hardly played any of them.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Jolteon Jolteon but did you do it on humble bundle??? I could use 10 new games in my life.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
I've been trying to do new things and it doesn't really help either, I still just feel extremely disinterested. I miss when I'd be able to just pick something up and get lost in it forever lol.

But maybe a more physical outlet is what I need instead... it could just be a result of the fact that I do very little in terms of physical activity.
Books are also pretty fantastic, too, if you're looking for something to get lost in.

Physical outlets are the greatest. The high you get from a solid workout is addicting, at least for me.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Practice ur sword stuff Jolteon

Save Hyrule with ur knee Hylian Knee fighting spirit!

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
If a book cures your boredom, you'll lose all of your cool points; I hope your next paper cut stings something fierce.

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
after I got a kindle I started reading a lot more

e-ink displays are so ****ing good

like I read a whole lot in highschool, but then I went to college and became too busy to find time to read but with a kindle I can just kind of carry it in my backpack and read in like 10-minute bursts while I'm pooping or waiting for class to start or eating alone in the dining hall or whatever and it's better than just browsing social media on my phone

Last edited:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
any physics ppl here? i can't figure out how to solve this question. how am i supposed to find acceleration or time it takes to stop if i'm only given the initial velocity and distance it takes to stop?

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I did literally the same things, but now it's boring.
try gettin some friends gathered up? i'd be pretty bored n lonely n the like if it weren't for my online friends, but that's not enough for everyone. barely enough for me tbh. you could probs do well with some socializin.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
any physics ppl here? i can't figure out how to solve this question. how am i supposed to find acceleration or time it takes to stop if i'm only given the initial velocity and distance it takes to stop?
Since the acceleration is uniform, you can replace your car decelerating with another car going the average speed of your first car over its period of deceleration, or 10m/s(this can be shown if you take the integral of the curves of both speeds over the time we'll find later and comparing the values found, or you can simply do it geometrically since it's triangles and rectangles anyway).

A car going 10m/s travels 400m in 40 seconds, so we can assume that your car going from 20m/s to 0m/s also takes 40 seconds. Since your car decelerates from 20m/s to 0m/s in 40 seconds, then the acceleration is 20/40 = -0,5m/s^2.

EDIT: Now in return can you help me show the invariance of the electromagnetic wave equation after a Lorentz transformation

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Went out for poutine after a tourney with a bunch of guys and apparently one of them is a cousin of @Umbreon

Small world? lol
none of my family knows i play video games or have an alias for them, i grew up in one of *those* families (you know the one).

Top Bottom