• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
My resolution was to dress cuter and it hasn't gotten anywhere in the past 2 months.

I need to get off my butt but smt games tho.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
You can sleep when you're dead...and given my current sleep schedule, that'll probably happen sometime this year.

RIP The Dream of Wrestlemania/Becky Lynch.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I'm curious if he asked his crush out yet or if that's a pet project.

Awww yisssssss, drunkeon time
I basically went to bed right after that post.

I retract my statement, though. It was really fun in the end, no regrets here.

I found out that Fuzzyness' stream viewers are mean, they were trying to make us take shots whenever we landed on a space and stuff... I also may have been a little too mad at Fuzzy when he was being dumb LOL.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Cars hate him. Find out this one simple trick to become truly strong. Also I'm still awake so idk if doing.

Also Soft Serve Soft Serve 's thing was being really dumb so it looks fairly dumb but I'm DONE SO I GOT BARS. NOPE DON'T ASK HUN, IT'S ALREADY WAY PAST ONE. I WAS GUNNING TO SLEEP BEFORE THE SUN CAME UP BUT NOW I GUESS I'VE TRULY HIT THE BOTTOM RUNG.

Okay so here's the file. It should be big enough to put straight into Smashboards.

Edit - wow it looks even worse flipped. Maybe I should've gone with the flatter further back bottom part.
Yooo this is dope <3

Jonyc128

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jonnyc64
Kinda mad there was no stream at the weekly yesterday, because my pop off after beating our local ROB player was ****ing amazing

CORY

wut
BRoomer
;x it's more annoying than i thought it would be to find a yellow (well, more marigold, but still) newsie/driver hat and a nice red vest : /

Lizalfos

Smash Master
image.jpeg
I'VE BECOME WHAT I FEARED MOST

and it feels j u s t r i g h t

before I was wearing t-shirt with gym shorts or cargo pants. with flip flops b/c I just wanted to roll out of bed with minimal effort.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Really general ones.
Dress Better, Do better in school (I'm doing homework, studying material before class), Get Sleep (go to bed earlier and wake up earlier), Work out consistently (including swim at 6:00 am before class), Be more professional in my perspective. I guess those aren't really goals, because I have to consistently succeed at them over the rest of forever, but I just have lots of momentum and I don't think I'm stopping. I feel pretty committed and habitual in doing these things. I've definitely progressed significantly.

TL;DR I was expecting that I'd break down and give up on all my plans for self improvement.
I think now that I have the momentum and commitment I'll set less subjective goals.
I'm glad that you've set some great resolutions.

Like you said though. Maintaining them is the real challenge.
I wanted to work on art more... or rather, get a lot better at it...
so, do you think I did it? You're probably the only one here who knows anyways
Stylistic preferences aside, I've seen consistent growth from your stuff.
Don't be content with that though. There's always a lot of room to grow and I think you're just scratching the surface of how much potential you have.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Did you get infected by his sick combos?
I got infected by his DD-ing for minutes on end and then uair uair uair uair with knees trading with all of Bowser's moves
This matchup makes me sad qq

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
>TFW Player -0 Player -0 bikes 40 miles to a local and gets ded last
Not if I show.
I'be actually become a mean unfeeling person with only selfish motives.

People think I just have "no filter". That's a character flaw, not a problem. So yeah, I got away with murder.
a I basically touched the sun today.

On the other hand I connected with this guy who is getting kinda shunned for being a tiny bit of a storyteller/liar who overinflates his achievements.

He used to be pretty popular and still is with the girls (kinda transitioned to pittytho).
We bonded over how melodramatic we are.

I shared my pineapple pizza. I'm incapable of wrongdoing.

Just realized I got an infraction for swearing, but it had nothing to do with the most hurtful thing I said today.

I got lots of compliments on what I was wearing. I'm still a cool guy I guess.

Today was almost boring.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
anyone who complains about pineapple on pizza is an even bigger ***** than the guys who complained about minimal fox nerfs before the shine change in 3.6

Top Bottom