• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
*Hears that Mango wasn't goat enough to take melee singles*
FEELS LIKE WE ONLY GO BACKWARDS BABY
EVERY PART OF ME SAYS GO AHEAD
I GOT MY HOPES UP AGAIN
OH NO
NOT AGAIN
FEELS LIKE WE ONLY GO BACKWARDS DAAAAAAARRRLING!!!!!!!

I dunno, maybe next National.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
all the guys in my local smash group's facebook page that think Smash 4 is bad because it's "so defensive and campy" getting mad at M2K for losing because he "should have just timed out the clock"

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
they sound like morons.

the most exciting part of smash 4 was ranai's villager and his zoning was so ****ing strong.

he camped in everyone's face and it was hilarious as well as super interesting.

Hbox was also fascinating as ****. except vs armada. that was painful.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Bodied Yung Mei Yung Mei in front of his friends and then bodied his friends to show them who is the best Ganon.

Also I spiked Nakat with an air wizard's foot in Brawl to win a game. I was then told by all five people watching that I was the best Brawl Ganon in the world.

Today was a good day.

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
I'm pretty impressed with Dabuz and Mango this weekend.

Dabuz looks like he wants to shed that preconceived notion about him for a change and make RosaLuma hype again, which he did, to a degree. In all honesty, he really could've upset ZeRo at this tournament and it would've been truly monumental and amazing.

He didn't, but he was close, you have to give him that.

On the Mango side of things, I've had this concern for a while that The Kid might be struggling with some kind of difficulties or depression due to how his results have been and how it just seems like he's throwing himself at the game sometimes. I even see pictures of the "Mango wink" and I'm like, "He looks so dead inside..."

Well, he definitely revitalized this weekend. His Fox looked better than it did at EVO 2013. He did get some lucky breaks (I got a kick out of Hbox's poker face for that game 1), but we all wanted to see if it was good enough against top-tier Armada, let's be real. And it was, at least against his Fox.

The fact that Mango kept me up is a sign he's getting better, whatever he's dealing with. And I'm glad. Now we just gotta get M2K to come around....

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Bodied Yung Mei Yung Mei in front of his friends and then bodied his friends to show them who is the best Ganon.

Also I spiked Nakat with an air wizard's foot in Brawl to win a game. I was then told by all five people watching that I was the best Brawl Ganon in the world.

Today was a good day.

What the **** you only.won like 4 games out of the 30 that we played get out of here nerderino

Om grey literally and unironically said that he was gonna vote for trump btw

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Seeing mango push his super hyper aggro and smart style to a new limit made me realize that I can push my stalling ability further too

Oracle

Smash Master
Psa: japan is sick at this game. Played with some tokyo players who were immediately taking games off my rob in seriouslies. Thats not even counting the guys from the southern parts like Donkos

MLGF

Smash Lord
I've said it once and I'll say it again
If Japan had arcade cabinets for Smash, we'd get freaking bodied by them.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I hear some of you busters from AZ are coming over to the north for Frozen Phoenix?

Top Bottom