• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I pretend to be good at playing as Dankey Kang and Metroid. I'm a pretty cool guy, I spam missiles and don't afraid of anything.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If Ranai beats Dabuz, I have a reason to quickly run to 7-11 to get snacks for GF and to cheer for this Japanese boy

If Dabuz beats Ranai, congratulations, your G3 Smash 4 champion is TSM | Zero, whooopie

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
If Ranai beats Dabuz, I have a reason to quickly run to 7-11 to get snacks for GF and to cheer for this Japanese boy

If Dabuz beats Ranai, congratulations, your G3 Smash 4 champion is TSM | Zero, whooopie
Seems silly, both players took him to game 5.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
My only regret about my online persona is that everyone seems to be disappointed that i'm not a **** in person

Vashimus

Smash Master
People getting hype over G3 and I've just been sitting here playing Doom mods for hours. Hearing how Smash 4 went, it was probably time well spent.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
also even the boring defensive stuff from only a year ago is noticeably more aggressive

all gods wane eventually, be glad that there's proof of people getting near him for once

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
PP's falco is lookin super pretty, but then armada could just counterpick to peach and idk how well he'll handle it

I want the falco in GFs. pls prove me wrong, PPMD

D

Deleted member

"thanks guys for everything haha i love you armada, another second place for the hoo hah nation XD sorry this game makes me super emotional."

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Lucked out in 4v4 Black Forest ranked by getting the safe back position and good teammates.
Spammed tf out of huskarls and halberdiers and swamped foes with tides of infantry.
Goths are fun. Especially now that infantry can do even MORE damage to buildings with the arson upgrade

The lag tho.
AoE2HD is still fun.

Bonus:
H U S K A R L S

Last edited:
Top Bottom