• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CORY

wut
BRoomer
does anyone want to share your irl tag and friend code to play pat a cake?

edit: sorry, only version 2.01.5a

Last edited:

HCRAYERT

Smash Apprentice
Why does everyone prefer netplay over regular online play doesn't it feel good to play games on a console and not on a pc.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
whoa man, i can only focus on one nerd game at a time, here.
Alright I challenge you to a Spin a Basketball on Your Finger As Long As You Can verse off over Snapchat's video feature Challenge.. which only goes up to 10 seconds

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
MH M2K Fanboys are salty as **** right now lmfaooooooooooo

M2K with the fraudulent ass peach. losing a 7-3 MU and being pressured to go in by the crowd when he had the % lead in the last 1 minute of the final game. holy shiiittt

Phil with the hard reads

"okay m2k see you at pound 2016 top 32" ~ melee hell

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
?? i thought he already played tr4sh.
yeah but they're encouraging him to play it more and possibly implying to drop melee depending on how you read into it

ultimately i think its kinda selfish because as i see it, it feels like

"please play the game i like because i feel it would be entertaining to see you play it"

without consideration of M2K's feelings

since its obvious he feels like **** right now

the guy just got wobbled out of top 8. dont take this as an opportunity to push a game he already plays.

encourage him and lift his spirits. he aint gonna perform well in smash 4 if he feels like ****.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
honestly I feel like the only reason he didn't try to force the timeout was because everyone was like UGH LAME and then he tried to thing and got grabbed and everyone is like UGH LAME

like come on people give the guy a break

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
which is really ****ing stupid when you think about it

and shows how not good people are at melee

if the crowd wants M2K to win because they like M2K and/or hate ICs and/or hate wobbling and/or hate Nintendude

you dont encourage something that can MAKE HIM LOSE

you CHEER on M2K for platform camping and encourage him to be lame as ****

and even then

even if they dont cheer

M2K just has to suffer 30 mins of being called lame to win

then he can hear the cheering of the crowd as he makes his way through top 8.

D

Deleted member

i don't want to put this off as "lolm2k XDDDDD" because I'm genuinely worried about him

if i could, i'd hug him, and sit down with him for a couple of hours just to talk to him and **** y'know

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
just send positive vibes his way on twitter dude.

but at the same time

this is totally a lolm2k moment

because he's done this before on twitter

many times before

and before twitter he did this on facebook

and before facebook he did this on all is brawl blogs lol

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
it says a lot about how spectator heavy melee has become that, despite peach-ICs being the easiest top tier vs top tier matchup in the game, even managing to beat the strong matchups the spacies can get, it was still somehow considered that M2K was the underdog

hungrybox and armada are on winner's side top 8, and I'm admitting defeat already, we're getting another puff/fox GFs. this is WCW all over again, swear to god

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
it says a lot about how spectator heavy melee has become that, despite peach-ICs being the easiest top tier vs top tier matchup in the game, even managing to beat the strong matchups the spacies can get, it was still somehow considered that M2K was the underdog

hungrybox and armada are on winner's side top 8, and I'm admitting defeat already, we're getting another puff/fox GFs. this is WCW all over again, swear to god
the downside of esports doing its job and bringing fresh blood into the community

all the new blood doesnt understand **** about melee loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Bazkip

Smash Master
Can we stop this bull**** already

Shine > Anything Peach can do to split up Ice Climbers
Actually just shorten that to Shine > Anything Peach can do
Or just go the whole nine yards and Shine > Anything

Fox is the Ice Climbers worst matchup.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Can we stop this bull**** already

Shine > Anything Peach can do to split up Ice Climbers
Actually just shorten that to Shine > Anything Peach can do