• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You already know about the online matchmaking thread. Online play on wii is a very small crowd now. You should look into netplay and Anther's Ladder.
Yeah, HCRAYERT HCRAYERT gonna go ahead and say that if you post here again asking for matchmaking, don't be surprised if you receive a formal warning/infraction for spam. The social thread is a thread for idle conversation and chitchat and your frequent posts asking for games is very disruptive of that. You have been informed multiple times by several people that this is not the thread for that.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
> single highest vertical recovery move in the game
> second highest vertical recovery move in the game
> a tether with a killing hitbox that can be used ad infinitum
> an air stall that puts out a projectile
> incredible options from the ledge
> literally the reason everyone rates them bottom tier

Vashimus

Smash Master
Side-B needs both Icies off stage and synced together in order to work, which rarely ever happens and almost always requires Popo to use his double jump. They can't rise if they hit the opponent with it, and hitting them out of it 100% guarantees at least one Icie dying because they'll be forced into helpless.

Grabbing the ledge against Up-B forces them to use regular Belay, which is super easy to punish.

Distance-wise, Icies have amazing recovery. In terms of safety and reliability, it's one of the lesser ones in the game and one of the easiest to deal with.

Bleck

Smash Master
Whoa, Zero and Nairo were knocked out of winners in dubs before top 8

oh **** now things are exciting

Side-B needs both Icies off stage and synced together in order to work, which rarely ever happens and almost always requires Popo to use his double jump. They can't rise if they hit the opponent with it, and hitting them out of it 100% guarantees at least one Icie dying because they'll be forced into helpless.

Grabbing the ledge against Up-B forces them to use regular Belay, which is super easy to punish.

Distance-wise, Icies have amazing recovery. In terms of safety and reliability, it's one of the lesser ones in the game and one of the easiest to deal with.
yeah, that

Last edited:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Jolteon: all my other jrpgs are doing a ****ty job of mapping my ps4 controller and its making me mad LOL
Jolteon: so I'm just playing this game because it ****ing works
GHNeko: lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooo
GHNeko: this is what you get for not using a certified (c) microsoft (tm) approved controller

Thanks Microsoft.

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
happy birfday to me i guess
18 yrs whopp de whoo
i can finally buy dry ice
and lotto tickets
and vote maybe but idk ill probably just not
dooesnt matter anyways
but uh
shoutouts to u classy cats
shoutouts to pm team
shoutouts to dank memes
shoutouts to the people who said i'd never amount to anything
mainly myself
shoutouts to my friend nyil check him out on soundcloud
https://soundcloud.com/https%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fronbeary%2Fnothing-to-fear-ft-nyreal-j-lace-prod-ron-beary and shoutouts to the social thread homies

D

Deleted member

genesis has been aight

where's daddy mango though, I haven't seen him at all

MLGF

Smash Lord
Someone in my state actually made top three at a national

So, this is what it feels to be from Cali
Feels good man

D

Deleted member

"haha yeah u may have won but see me in for glory ***** and see what happens"

Last edited by a moderator:

HCRAYERT

Smash Apprentice
Strong bad weak whatever what do mean with money match are you challenging me .

Last edited:

HCRAYERT

Smash Apprentice
GHNeko but what is he challenging me on. A game mental games or a fight what does he mean.

Last edited:

HCRAYERT

Smash Apprentice
Strong bad I know what you're trying to do you want me to post my FC so that I can be banned but if you are interested in my FC M 3.6 homebrew just click my icon and post yours.guahajajaja.

Top Bottom