• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Metroid is an honorable mention?? What the **** is the skill level looking like over there right now? I need to play with you guys.
Metroid probably doesnt go to enough events to actually be ranked cause he's busy teaching

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
Notable things include **** talking other players then getting bodied by them

Not sure if I can link due to swearing but look up "viscant vs ltg" for some good popcorn matches
The only problem I have right now is that I don't have popcorn with me right now. Nothing even started and it's already godlike lmao.

And then it ended. Goes on and on with "the beef is in the videogame, man" only to go "yeah, go hide. If this happened on the street, you'd be in trouble. You're a *****." a minute later. Such a gracious loser.

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
Stepmania block at AGDQ was hilarious. twitch chat was freaking out rofl.

and im just like

"this is just normal high level stepmania play lol"
i enjoyed it because it looked like there was an earthquake going on in the lower camera

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Metroid is still good, but I don't think he's as good as he used to be, he doesn't show because he's busy teaching high school bio, and technically he lives in Michigan anyway, so it'd probably be odd to have him be on Illinois PR.

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
day one of my job was 12 hours of work because the people who had our places on the route before chose to be lazy, in addition to the part where the stores that ordered tons of products from us apparently didn't realize they sold jack **** in terms of stuff on the floor compared to stuff in our stock.

but "it's our job to keep track of that," so why should i be *****ing about it in the first place

/sarcasm

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
well he's really cute, all i'm gonna say. just drop it tho this convo is weird.

Last edited:

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
the worst part about this is my original post didn't even have anything to do with pitou

Top Bottom