• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Took me 4h to go to and back home to pick a bunch of **** p including my wii
Only missing my CRT that I can pick up at my college

Got to my dorm to realize I forgot a wiimote to actually start up PM
Fuuuuuuuuuuuu

Time for a beer

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
>not having Bootmii to circumvent requiring a Wiimote in the first place

Last edited:

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Well technically it's not my wii, so I can't homebrew it. My wii is homebrewed, but doesn't read disks. For a time I had USB loader Brawl to boot PM but my external HDD died. I should probably invest in a 8gb USB drive.

ALso 9% beer here we go wow

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hi, I'm just dropping in with a quick question that I didn't want to make a thread for, and can't find anything on.

i've been using brawl hacks, but adding and modding them through project M. I am currently doing the Deadpool PSA from brawl vault.

I have the model working( well the first color, I can't figure out how to add the other colors. Anyone know how?), and the moves, but he has sawnd files over Snakes.

How can I put his Sawnd file over Snakes successfully so that he gets his actual voices as seen here:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
If you are doing it in PM... PM wins.
He already beat me in a MM 2-1 at Forte 3 lol.

And he was sandbagging too.

@ Kek Lel Kek

That anime is ********.

It's like TTGL x Panty and Stocking ****ed and had an offspring and decided the child wasnt "LE EPIC" enough and pumped it full of adrenaline to make the child as KRAZY KOOOKY as possible.

That show leaves a very bad taste in my mouth with how hard it tries to be "off the carts" and "over the top"

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
good evening, thread. I love walking around in the city, it makes me feel morally calm when I hear drivers passing by scream at each other in rage, knowing that I don't have to deal with that

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
KLK is basically a rehash of FLCL really, just four times longer.

But all of Gainax's anime is the same so it doesn't matter (aside from eva)

Player -0

Smash Hero
I use the power of the usb gamestop wiimote chargers and hold the dock + the wiimote.

I don't even need batteries anymore. It's pretty cool.

Also gotten no html/css done.

If you guys were waifus who went to a waifu school what kind of announcements would there be?

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
just remembered I never finished KLK... from what I remember it wasn't THAT bad, I'd equate it to potato chips; it's good for mindless consumption but it doesn't do much for me beyond that. maybe i'll go ahead and finish it, but man is finding time to watch anime so ****ing hard.

And for me because I'm cute. I mean, have you ****ing seen me?

get a haircut you hippie

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
just remembered I never finished KLK... from what I remember it wasn't THAT bad, I'd equate it to potato chips; it's good for mindless consumption but it doesn't do much for me beyond that. maybe i'll go ahead and finish it, but man is finding time to watch anime so ****ing hard.
KLK is definitely a potato chip anime. Most super popular ones each season are, since potato chips appeal to the masses. I usually watch older anime, like stuff that came out 5-10 yrs ago, on good recommendation from friends instead of trying to keep up with the newest craze. JoJo's is the only recent anime I keep up with that I think will really stand the test of time.

Bleck

Smash Master
cromartie is the only anime that can accurately be described as funny and even then I'm pretty sure it's just the english dub

Bleck

Smash Master
The Bloodborne DLC; "Hey, remember how your most hated part of the main game was those random enemies that were basically just other dudes like you, except they two-hit you and their guns actually do damage? Well, guess what - the DLC is just that, over and over, except with new weapons that you have no idea how to fight, and now they respawn instead of staying dead forever!

Aren't you glad you paid twenty dollars for this?!"

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hey, does anyone know what you save this as:

I have the sawnd file but I don't know what you save these as the video doesn't say.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
KLK did it for me. At least it is different.
I might give up on sleep and start FLCL right now.

Or maybe bang on the wall and yell STFU at my neighbors.

MLGF

Smash Lord
I dunno everyone, I've never seen any anime come close to the greatness that is Corey in the House and Shrek

Last edited:
Top Bottom