• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
whos up for some netflix and chill

im so ***** lonely rn anime moms arent helping

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

If anime moms aren't cutting it there's always

Third time I've made this joke, I'm done with it now

Building houses in Fallout is tedious as ****. How do people cities in this game?

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
The thing that upsets me the most about anime is how low frame rate they often times are.
Like african american companion I can count the frames in that person's attack, you didn't even show their kick mid-flight you just showed a leg materializing on the other person then disappearing from them and they either instantly have a surprised face or take time on an ultra closeup where their eyes go wide and their irises shake the foxtrot how do you shake your irises like that

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I wish I remembered what shampoo I used when I was younger. My hair use to be amazing in all my old pictures. Can't even remember if I used conditioner or not, for the longest time right now I haven't used any and I'm thinking of trying it.

It could solely be irreplaceable youth doing the trick, but that can't be all of it.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Arguing on the internet about video games.

Last edited:

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Yo man I also started having some mouse troubles recently, it's a real pain. It often double clicks on a single click so all sorts of crap that I don't intend to do keeps occurring. This is actually fixable, though the process is tedious/finicky and it's only a matter of time before the problem comes back, maybe I should just get a new mouse..

Edit: Doing some Googling on mouses, something doesn't appear quite right here...
Oh damn I had that same problem with my deathadder after like a year or so, didn't know it was fixable(if only temporarily). This current mouse has a similar double click problem but it's rare and only with right clicks, only really messes me up with dota which I can account for due to item refunding. I would buy another one but I'm looking for stuff I haven't tried before. Best buy's black friday sale has 50% off all logitech keyboards/mice so I'll probably pick up the g502 for a super low price.

OrangeSodaGuy

Smash Journeyman
You don't need Zangief when there's Haggar :^) and one of MvC2s problems was that almost the whole Marvel side was X men so they shouldn't bring back too many of them haha
I see where you're coming from on this one. Mega Man and Cyclops should have been playable at the very least. One was Capom's de facto mascot for decades, and the other is the leader and founding member of the X-men who's been pivotal in nearly every major story arc over the 50+ years of the comic.

It's also a shame that Daredevil and Nightcrawler were never playable. They would have been great!

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
New Jojo EoH trailer:
This is the most fanservicy game I've seen in a while but I still love it because I'm a huge jojo nerd.

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman

MM ME FOR THE TITLE OF SICKEST PM FALCON
BO5 LIVE STREAM ON HITBOX
WINNER GETS HOMEBAKED COOKIES FROM ME
LOSER IS A HUGE NERD

ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO DEFEND YOUR SPOT ON THE THRONE???

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I'm sad that the new jojo game isn't a fighter
True, if they had made it a team based TFG with 60fps (since ASB was in 30 and EoH is on the PS4 now) and kept the content the same as it is it would have been perfect.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Okay hold on a second, who the hell here once told me that Smash isn't a perfect information game? They backed it up with something like "You don't know what option your opponent will choose in neutral, therefore it's not perfect info", but the definition of a perfect info game is "an economic situation or game in which knowledge about other market participants or players is available to all participants; every player observes other players' moves, but may lack some information on others' payoffs, or on the structure of the game."

If what I'm thinking about it is right, that's like saying chess isn't a perfect info game because despite having the ability to know of every possible choice that your opponent can and cannot do, you don't know which option they'll pick if presented with more than one.

Last edited:

GabPR

Smash Lord
Im looking for players or events in North Port or near it since im visiting from Puerto Rico in december and I want to take the chance of finding some good players.

Top Bottom