• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Does Undertale really deserve the hype it's been getting? "It's like Earthbound" doesn't really sell it for me and most of the praise the game has been getting has mainly focused on its characters to my knowledge... That's cool and all, but is the actual gameplay rewarding? I'm considering getting the game, so I've been reluctant to spoil anything for myself to see just how deep its RPG and bullet-hell elements go. If anyone here could clear this up for me, I'd appreciate it.

also if anyone here has had a tim horton's bagel before lemme know if they're good or not, cause i'm at a point in my life where i need a really good bagel
are you saying you wouldn't pay 10 dollars for a good book??????????????? that's such a steal!

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Returned the amatsukaze and took a juri fig instead, forgot I already owned that one

monstersbane

Smash Apprentice
So I guess in this PMS hotel i'd be that creeper who just sits there watching everyone only speaking on rare occasions..... lurking is creepy when you think about it.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Bruh I'd leave the moment any of you asked me to fix your damn computers. Wouldn't last in this house a week. Like, I ain't got time for that wacky hinjinx anime slice of life ****. I got men and women to bed, alcohol to down in copious amounts, ignorant code-illiterate ******** to educate, and world-changing computer programs to code, ya dig?

I'm a published author in computer science now, and don't ya ****ing forget it.

Also, WOOO I'm published **** yes wooooooooooooooooooooooo
PMS is about all those things.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
PMS hotel benefits
-Access to quality smash experience all the time
-Sharing a living area with people with somewhat similar interests
-Most people are already decently acquainted
-insane amount of smash set ups
-generally laid back environment
-Hotel is somehow owned by PM and also has portals so it's great for hosting international tournaments with people's room's as entrances from other states/countries

PMS hotel downfalls
-People will join PMS just to get access to the hotel
-Quality of life will drop when we get more people who don't really want to play smash but want the hotel
-Generally most of PMS is p cool, but as more outside friends are brought we might get people who like to cause trouble / drama for the sake of just causing it.
-Group activities might be a bit hard to organize
-Productivity of most people is likely to drop thanks to a constant stream of entertainment (RIP your grades)

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
PMS hotel benefits
-Access to quality smash experience all the time
-Sharing a living area with people with somewhat similar interests
-Most people are already decently acquainted
-insane amount of smash set ups
-generally laid back environment
-Hotel is somehow owned by PM and also has portals so it's great for hosting international tournaments with people's room's as entrances from other states/countries

PMS hotel downfalls
-People will join PMS just to get access to the hotel
-Quality of life will drop when we get more people who don't really want to play smash but want the hotel
-Generally most of PMS is p cool, but as more outside friends are brought we might get people who like to cause trouble / drama for the sake of just causing it.
-Group activities might be a bit hard to organize
-Productivity of most people is likely to drop thanks to a constant stream of entertainment (RIP your grades)
PMS council

Current pms elect a council of 5 to 7 members who must majority approve any newcomer to the hotel/we take turns doing it

You can only apply two times before you're banned from living in the hotel (excepting large tournaments where you may be allowed housing)

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Oh man, these single word replies sure are convincing! S/O to Saito Saito for actually putting in effort, I'll try the demo like you suggested- I totally forgot those things existed.

are you saying you wouldn't pay 10 dollars for a good book??????????????? that's such a steal!
Not looking to buy a book atm. Also come to think of it, I don't think I've ever spent money on any of the good books I've read- they were always borrowed or gifted to me and I never went into them with any expectations. I think that's the best way to experience a good book.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Why can't any of my brackets have fun characters to play vs

Like I just want to fight falcons and marths and ikes and shieks and falcos. Super fast paced, can't camp them well, a grab on either side should be an easy stock.

Instead I just get super floaty brackets. Last night I played luigi, Puff, luigi (one game vs falcon this set, jv 4, tech chase for dayss), and a samus. God damn those mus are stressfull. Have to win neutral raw vs puff like 8 times to take a stock. Samus is super hard but I also went diddy in the mu for the first time in like 4 months because I need to figure it out somehow. I hate how campy I have to play vs luigi.

MLGF

Smash Lord
I demand a position in this future PMS council
I need to reclaim some sort of power

Helsong

Smash Ace
I'll be spending halloween drinking with a guy I like as we crash friends' parties. Between this and the whole getting a paper published in a journal thing, there's literally nothing that can dampen my-
Oh I have to grade midterms.
And this first one didn't even write his name down.
And like half of these off of a brief skim didn't actually finish.
Wait, is that a- nope, this one's got a proof that makes no sense.

:sadsheep:
I'm a terrible teacher.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Project Mansion ayy

I'm infamous among irl peeps for sleeping anywhere. Expect to see me sleeping in the lobbies, on your floors, in your hallways. I am everywhere, can't escape me. I'm like the batman of sleeping.

we better have a 24 hour buffet or there'll be riots.

can i be one of the maids
Better get with @Odds_ on that. Be prepared to wear only a maid outfit.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Player -0 Player -0 You wouldn't have to involve bec at all, I would just volunteer to teach you how to make cookies/other pastries. I know how to do that sort of thing, so if anything, I should take up the responsibility involved.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Project Mansion ayy

I'm infamous among irl peeps for sleeping anywhere. Expect to see me sleeping in the lobbies, on your floors, in your hallways. I am everywhere, can't escape me. I'm like the batman of sleeping.

we better have a 24 hour buffet or there'll be riots.

Better get with @Odds_ on that. Be prepared to wear only an apron.
ftfy

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Project Mansion would literally be the worst, just imagine the Tumblr mansion except its a bunch of ****ing nerds and one cool guy (me)

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
A PMS house/hotel/mansion would be hell for me. At some point someone's going to try to either make me play Melee, watch anime, or cuddle (And it would probably be Meiling and not some saucy Irish redhead).

literally how the hell did someone meet their significant other at a national smash tournament

it boggles the mind

welcome to 2015
Nothing will ever beat meeting your significant other via the way of a wrestling storyline that involves you dating another man's wife (AKA the Chris Beniot/Nancy/Kevin Sullivan storyline).

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
A PMS house/hotel/mansion would be hell for me. At some point someone's going to try to either make me play Melee, watch anime, or cuddle (And it would probably be Meiling and not some saucy Irish redhead).
irish red heads are not real

also why would i wanna cuddle with a dork, only qt's like nixie are okay

or hotel bae

;-;

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Sad that I don't have the Overwatch beta

But at least I have the Tree of Savior beta!

Oh wait, I had to take 3 tests this week and had to turn in two lab reports, as well as do one tommorow...

Thank god I have the weekend to play it, surely no big assignment will come tommorow right? Hopefully...

Vashimus

Smash Master
literally how the hell did someone meet their significant other at a national smash tournament

it boggles the mind

welcome to 2015
By being charming, having your own upscale apartment and your career **** together before you're barely drinking age.

N-not that I'm bitter about it or anything.

Last edited:
Top Bottom