• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I ordered a book on lucid dream (The Lucid Dreamer: A Guide For The Traveler Between Worlds) last week and I've been reading it daily since it arrived. Yesterday I got to a practice segment called Dream Focus. It specified to think of problem for hours and at night, tell yourself you'll find the solution in the dream. Expecting a solution on what to do with the relationship with my father, I was instead given a dream where I had a view of PMS and the dream focused on one post. This post referenced to "make every photo count/has to be important". Earlier today my campus had a Haunted House and my photo was taken. An hour ago it hit me. By making every photo count, it was subtlety telling me to look really really strong. I have taught you well PMS. I just wish I heeded your/my advice.

12194589_535795336596384_7649191937415292888_o.jpg

TLDR: Dreams are dumb yo.

Also Undertale? More like Nerdtale, am I right?

Vashimus

Smash Master
Hiding your boner is the exact opposite of looking strong. Display it proudly and establish dominance.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
im feelin depressed what do
Do happy things/interact with happy people/think happy thoughts. Failing that, directly ask IRL friends/family for emotional support in your time of need, because that's what they're for. ...And/or suppress the emotion into oblivion like I do(ugly tactic that works all the same), but you probably should make a point of not being like me if it can possibly be helped.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hiding your boner is the exact opposite of looking strong. Display it proudly and establish dominance.
How can boners be real if saucy Irish redheads aren't?

im feelin depressed what do
Throw away all your waifu possessions.
Live the life of a Cenaist Monk.
Learn the three sacred oaths.
Achieve the ultimate reality that cannot be seen.

Helsong

Smash Ace
What do you think this is Helsy, Valentine's Day?
All my friends/roommates are likely going to be spending the evening with their siginificant others/****buddies wearing all manner of wonderfully nice and probably revealing outfits.
SO IT MAY AS WELL BE.

You know, I'll just put on some business casual wear and go around crashing random parties, lecturing people about Computer Science. Scare the **** outta some freshman kiddies.

Last edited:

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
Hey guys Im back, I've been making a Undertale Dating sim. May juggle some competitive Smash back in, but I'm really focusing on my game

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Who would clean/cook/do laundry/etc., though? Personally, I wouldn't mind doing all that because I'm kind of a pedant about household duties/I like providing for others, but what other volunteers do we got?

MLGF

Smash Lord
Everyone in pms should just move in together

Just imagine all the social awkwardness
How it'd really work out...
Replace 1 and 2 with any two regular users

1: Oh you're that guy on PMS who posted that dank meme?
2: ...Yeah...
1: Did mechwarrior like it?
2: ...Yeah...
1: He likes everything.
2: I KNOW RIGHT!?
*awkward silence*
1: Well, see you on PMS
2: Yeah, you too

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
20151028_135408.jpg
Ayyy, cookies. 15 on there, made 30 total. ...Feeling myself a bit.

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Terrible idea. I don't think I could stand all the garbage anime you guys watch.

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Terrible idea. I don't think I could stand all the garbage anime you guys watch.
Almost all anime is bad. There are only a few that get what they actually strive for.

my first goal would be to bind you two to the couch and make you watch the first 4kids dub of yu gi oh
Just saw this. HOLY ****ING **** THAT'S INSANE AND YOU SHOULD BE LOCKED UP FOR EVEN THINKING ABOUT THAT!

Last edited:

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
PMS halp. I have bronchitis, eating/drinking is painful, I'm really hungry/sneezy, and my wisdom teeth/gums hurt REEEEEEEEEEEEEALLLLLLLY BADDD!!!! D:

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Chemistry

Today I took a Chemistry quiz, except I wasn't there the class before so I knew absolutely nothing about the quiz. I could've told the teacher and been excused to take it after school, but I decided to try it anyways. I'm 99% sure I aced it by teaching myself the material mid-quiz

I'm either a god or I got a 0

Top Bottom