• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Be me in workshop cause played too much pm and did bad in scoo

It's about study habits

Literally dying of boredom

Map out all of squirtle's options out of early land dair

Hands burst into flames because of actual productivity

Everyone's staring at me like i'm a nerd now, wat do pms

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
So, you're a nerd, big whoop. Make eye contact. ...Establish dominance.

Last edited:

SunJester

Smash Ace
S/Os to Tipped off 11 for looking pretty hype. Second most attended game, with notable attendees: Nintendude, ESAM, TheReflexWonder, MrLz, Professor Pro, Junebug, iPunchKidz, Strong Bad, Ripple, Pooch and probably more my eyes skipped over.

Huge shout outs for showing up pretty big to this one, only 70(ish) less then Melee and about 10 more over Sm4sh.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Recently found out Pigs are on the level of Dogs in terms of intelligence.

Not really sure if I feel comfortable eating them anymore honestly.

I apologize to anyone whom I may have ruined bacon for.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Recently found out Pigs are on the level of Dogs in terms of intelligence.

Not really sure if I feel comfortable eating them anymore honestly.

I apologize to anyone whom I may have ruined bacon for.
If they want to be loved they shouldn't taste so good.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
We just need to do what the Restaurant at the End of the Universe did and make sure that all animals are given intelligence and want to be eaten.

Mystletaynn

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mystletaynn
3DS FC
3909-8402-8213
why can't anybody kill the Gogmazios

I just want to be all gooey
If you need help on this and I'm online, feel free to hit me up, they're just so boring to solo because of the stupid amount of health but I can run these pretty smoothly.

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Okay guys I have to take care of something that will either make or wreck me.

I just wanted to let you know if there was anything that were to happen to me, I want to say in advance you guys are one the best people I ever had the pleasure to talk with.

Wish me luck and hope to see you guys again

-TDMM

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
softie, you goin to genesis? we didnt hang out at paragon, we should netflix and chill

(also fug)

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Okay so I was able to get the job done and now probably don't have to worry about money anymore. I'll make this short and sweet.

I went down to my friend's uncles business and what he does is sell and produce medical marijuana. I told him since I'm a tortilla flipper at heart (really good at yard work and gardening by nature) he gave me a task on working with 30 crops. So far they lookin pretty sweet and are a few weeks away from being ready to dry.

TL:DR I got a job selling and growing Marijuana, and the pay is more than I could have imagine.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Okay so I was able to get the job done and now probably don't have to worry about money anymore. I'll make this short and sweet.

I went down to my friend's uncles business and what he does is sell and produce medical marijuana. I told him since I'm a tortilla flipper at heart (really good at yard work and gardening by nature) he gave me a task on working with 30 crops. So far they lookin pretty sweet and are a few weeks away from being ready to dry.

TL:DR I got a job selling and growing Marijuana, and the pay is more than I could have imagine.
CQG83FXUwAAvU6x.jpg

Top Bottom