• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
Drakarx, just follow these simply rules for texting girls, never text right away when you get a message wait at least like 5-7 minutes if shes's texting you fast, a little less if she's responding the moment she gets it. Never double text, if she doesn't respond to your text don't respond to the text unless you get one back first, if anything let her be the last response, you can text a goodnight if you really want to more than likely get one back to get things awkward. Try to get her to talk a lot without texting paragraphs. Also if you can Snapchat her, girls like to use it to text and are likely to respond cause ho's love getting their score up.
Or just be me and disregard all of that.

I reply immediately most of the time, write huge ****ing walls of text all the time... I don't double text, 'cause there's not much point.

It's worked for me.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
So I've got a two week break coming up, and I'm planning to get my hands on all the fire emblem games. All I've played so far is Awakening and like 20 minutes worth of Shadow Dragon.
Is there a specific order I'm supposed to play them in?

Muscle_Senpai

Smash Apprentice

I reply immediately most of the time, write huge ****ing walls of text all the time... I don't double text, 'cause there's not much point.

It's worked for me.
Most of the time dudes are thirstier for girls than the other way around. It aids it not making you look desperate as most women don't have massive discussions via text. It depends on how you know them and what you talk about. I don't normally have too many long relationships with women, usually dating, smash, we'll see from there. The only time I've ever done what Binary has done is when they are friends turned into interest. Even if you don't end up smashing amd want to take it slow, they always show signs of when they are interested in more. Women aren't completely simple, but they aren't complicated.

Last edited:

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
**** I just want to know if texting someone every day is creepy or not and if not how do you not run out of things to talk about

This is like alpha male tier advice tbh fam

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
when you run out of things to talk about that's when you ask to hang out or just straight up ask for a date
the conversation may die, but the anticipation and excitement makes it okay and usually adds some playful tension. it's kinda scary at first but it becomes fun

Last edited:

Muscle_Senpai

Smash Apprentice
**** I just want to know if texting someone every day is creepy or not and if not how do you not run out of things to talk about

This is like alpha male tier advice tbh fam
thats why im givin you advice foo. It aint creepy to text everyday but it is creepy being too eager while youre already texting.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
when you run out of things to say long distance, that means you gotta make a move and go straight for the booty

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
Thats stupid I could make a montage of every time anyone ever said any specific word and it would sound stupid.
I was sitting in the passenger seat of a van today, chilling eating cashews watching a girl walk a dog across the street, and had an epiphany. Edit: I forgot to mention it was taking a poo and that's when the epiphany happened. (not really an epiphany but close enough, it was pooping and the situation was just 'right' for the taking)
I decided then and there that I could make the best modern-day mainstream song any time I wanted, so I told Troy (beside me in the van) that I could, and at that moment, burst out into song and did it.

It was beautiful. Perfectly mixed with specifics that were so vague and dull that nobody could ever not relate to at least something, and everyone could 'almost' guess the next line enough to relate to it on a song-sense level, while still eager to hear the next line because it was slightly different in a minute alteration way that would allow the song to be 'original' in its blandness.
Oh, also, we then discussed it and all the specifics about it and other things.
Which trailed off into the Lego Movie, and what was missing from Age of Ultron that could have given it the perfect edge to be a great movie, and cheesecake. Always cheesecake.

Day in the life of...

I have no idea what your comment was even about @Lizalfos.

But figured I'd share this.

Also, my food is insanely delicious.
I mean, it drives people mad.
Eating off each others plates like it was a feeding ground before spring mating season in a paradise-bird haven.

Last edited:

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
When's Marth getting a Jedi costume so his grab range can finally make some kind of sense?
I wanna nerf the **** out of this game so hard for 4.0, and buff it up from there.

Too many people from Sakurai's padawan's (HOW DID THIS GAME GET SO GOOD LET'S PARTY) to @Shadic and his future-predicting (HE KNOWS SOMETHING WE ALL DON'T ABOUT SMASH)...

put a bunch of **** in this ***

Edit: This is in reference to how much I want Marth's Grab shrunkafied, btw...
Speaking of Jedi's, I hosted a Starwars movie marathon on Thursday night last week. An all-nighter, everyone basically slept through sporadic sections and I was on poke-people-awake duty all night. Bunch of slackers don't know what an all-nighter means.

Did the machete order. Much better.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482

It's worked for me.
Can confirm.

Binary lulls me to sleep with his wonderful texts.

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
So can we agree that "What a time to be alive" was a pretty average album?
Drake kinda just seems lost on tracks with a bunch of bass
but Future pretty much killed it so it's all good I guess.

It's one of those fantasy mashups that sounds great in theory but is kinda awkward in practice

kind of like the brawl roster with melee mechanics >_>

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
You guys are jabronis. The real way to talk up a gal is to text a promo to her on how you're going to knock out the Big Show at Madison Square Garden.

That or text her "AM I ****ING GOING OVER?!" till she tells you that you are in fact going over.

D

Deleted member

The mixtape is essentially just an average rapper collaborating with an above average rapper, nothing special to be honest

That being said, that's my opinion at first glance, brb lemme go listen to this

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
I have found what i've been looking for.

It feels like it's been ages since i have felt this.

I am okay. And i'm sorry i scared you all.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I have found what i've been looking for.

It feels like it's been ages since i have felt this.

I am okay. And i'm sorry i scared you all.
I'm glad to see you here again to say the very least! Keep on holdin' on man, I don't know what it is you've found but I wish you the very best with whatever it be!
Edit: And don't feel sorry, if you have grievances the lot of us are happy to help however we can (as long as it's ok with you of course).

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
TheDarkMysteryMan TheDarkMysteryMan Glad you came around. Welcome back.
As an aside, I hate to bring up something that's already been resolved, but I feel that I must apologize for that one unforgivably callous post I made directed at you a while back. My younger brother had and has issues in regards to depression of his own, and there are a few occasions in the past where he's said similar things about his own life not being of much worth, so, when you said the things you did, so it's safe to say they hit very close to home. ...And for allowing that to push me into choosing to say what I did, I am deeply sorry.

Anyways, no hard feelings?

Last edited:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I've never understood why there are "rules" on texting women, why can't it just be "treat them like a human"? lol.

Maybe I just don't get it because I'm gay but idk it just seems really weird to me.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So I've got a two week break coming up, and I'm planning to get my hands on all the fire emblem games. All I've played so far is Awakening and like 20 minutes worth of Shadow Dragon.
Is there a specific order I'm supposed to play them in?
Not really and you mean all the US FE released ones or ones that came in Japan as well?

As for order i would say ok fe 7 then 6 cause of timeline and FE9 then fe10.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I've been re-exploring some of my favorite dusty old computer programs throughout the week.
A big old favorite of mine was SimTunes, a music game where you used colored dots to both lay down notes and paint a picture. I always loved that thing.

...I made a BRSTM out of this one (ripped from a Windows 98 Virtual Machine using Audacity on the host machine, not the video) for use on Yoshi's Story if anyone's interested.

Last edited:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
ordered breakfast on campus and said i wanted a side of corned beef hash. how they heard "potatoes" or "hash browns" is beyond me. now i've just got hash browns instead of corned beef hash :[

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
The warning system must be incredibly lenient here, since it seems like every couple of posts DrinkingFood gets a warning from a moderator and nothing happens.

Top Bottom