• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
literally the best advice on the subject tbh
congrat jolt you got it /confetti

idk i just want to be able to have a conversation without people timing when they text back ??
apparently the trick to understanding women is not trying to trick them into sleeping with you
What a PM Stinker this guy is.
original joke do not steal
oh

Player -0

Smash Hero
I feel like we're missing some regulars. I can't think right now but Frost | Odds Frost | Odds and @Helsong and some people.

don'tt rememberrrrrr

Also broke on steam. People craft steam cards so I can have the rng and get card packs and get money.

If I ever get money I'll play you guys in Aether lol.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
we are missing shairn

we have been missing shairn for like a year i don't even remember anything about him at this point </3

also what about that crazy dude who always had the disney princess avatars and used vaguely spanish words

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Just read manga so you can be a weeb in public you degenerates.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
It shouldn't be a problem if one is a weeb in public regardless because you shouldn't care how onlookers feel about you.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
thanks mech let me go out with my japanavision goggles and naruto headband, complete with my awesome moonboots
#noonecandenywhoiam

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
It shouldn't be a problem if one is a weeb in public regardless because you shouldn't care how onlookers feel about you.
I care about who I'm onlooking and if what I'm seeing isn't full on weeb, I write them out of my yuri fanfiction.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
thanks mech let me go out with my japanavision goggles and naruto headband, complete with my awesome moonboots
#noonecandenywhoiam
Breh, you forgot the the fedora, greasy trenchcoat, wood katana, scent-o-musk deodorant, the "2 fingers in front of face while running" pose to reduce drag, and a cigar pack filled with pocky to desecrate one of our favorite bad habits into one of highly questionable pride.

Git wit' da program dawg.

Last edited:

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
I feel like we're missing some regulars. I can't think right now but Frost | Odds Frost | Odds and @Helsong and some people.

don'tt rememberrrrrr

Also broke on steam. People craft steam cards so I can have the rng and get card packs and get money.

If I ever get money I'll play you guys in Aether lol.
Sorry, I've been busy making incredibly nonspecific things in a video game some of you may have played.

Also, trying not to fail in school

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Someone brought Rivals of Aether to the Smash 4 weekly tonight that I randomly decided to go to.

Holy ****.

So much ****ing fun.

Too bad I have no way of getting it soon (the moment I get myself a laptop, though, I'll probably get a Steam account for the sole reason to get this game).

I need this game in my life.

PlateProp PlateProp think you could bring it by to the Project M biweekly next week (presuming you have it on laptop?), I have a Mayflash adapter we can use if you don't have one?

I want to play this game more. ;-;

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Someone brought Rivals of Aether to the Smash 4 weekly tonight that I randomly decided to go to.

Holy ****.

So much ****ing fun.

Too bad I have no way of getting it soon (the moment I get myself a laptop, though, I'll probably get a Steam account for the sole reason to get this game).

I need this game in my life.

PlateProp PlateProp think you could bring it by to the Project M biweekly next week (presuming you have it on laptop?), I have a Mayflash adapter we can use if you don't have one?

I want to play this game more. ;-;
prolly

Sorry, I've been busy making incredibly nonspecific things in a video game some of you may have played.

Also, trying not to fail in school
tell us your secrets

I care about who I'm onlooking and if what I'm seeing isn't full on weeb, I write them out of my yuri fanfiction.
do you write genderswapped yuri about us

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
How about you listen to some real music now, like the Death Grips- The Money Store? And use the internet maybe to have instant access to music over Cds?

I remember years ago I downloaded NIN's Ghosts, and deleted it soon later after deciding pure instrumentals are loser crap. Now I redownloaded and appreciate them

Last edited:

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
I'm digging Orcane in Rivals of Aether! He's my water bro.
I also like Kragg because viable fatties are fun.

Bleck

Smash Master
speaking of steam

how do sales work? like, when can I expect Dark Souls 1&2 to go on sale again; is it completely random?
If you put a title onto your wishlist, it'll notify you via e-mail when it goes on sale.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Just read manga so you can be a weeb in public you degenerates.
I completely forgot about Manga being a thing I could use this Phone with a 4k screen for. I still got girly romance feelings in me from reading the entirety of Inuyasha a few years ago. And whatever the feeling Mermaid Saga left me with. I don't plan to reread either anytime soon, the feels are still within me.

For some reason though as good as the phone is it doesn't display Melee Youtube videos of 720p60fps well without feeling like it's skipping frames or something a little bit, so that dream is dead.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I'm not sure if I can take any of those. I loved Takahashi's art style, most other Manga art styles aside from One Punch Guy piss me off. Claymore even had a unique style that I sort of liked but it pissed me off.

I need to finish Cowboy Bebop, Watch (or Read the Manga?) Hajime no Ippo, and Ping Pong the Animation.

I wish I had musical talent in my blood

Last edited:
Top Bottom