• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Be me playing mgs5
Call in supply drop
It falls on my horse
Knocks the ****** out

Best game of the year 10/10 will play forever

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Last and first laptop I bought was 10 years ago, semi dead, and I dont own a computer.
Just bought myself an ASUS GL551JW, so I guess Ill not be on my iphone most of the time anymore.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
A WINNER IS YOU
Be me playing mgs5 again
Have to do side op where you extract a soldier who was at mother base before it exploded
Find him on top of a mountain, trudging around deydrated like and ****
Approach him
****** looks up at me and literally sprints away faster than the horse can go
"What the actual **** just happened"
Chase him a bit, he keeps running everywhere
One point he decides **** it, runs at me (riding horse atm)
Slams into horse
HORSE GOES DOWN
"WHAT THE ****"
Unload entire clip of tranquilizer gun into the guy before he finally goes down and I can extract him

Still dont know if that was supposed to happen or not

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Be me playing mgs5 again
Have to do side op where you extract a soldier who was at mother base before it exploded
Find him on top of a mountain, trudging around deydrated like and ****
Approach him
****** looks up at me and literally sprints away faster than the horse can go
"What the actual **** just happened"
Chase him a bit, he keeps running everywhere
One point he decides **** it, runs at me (riding horse atm)
Slams into horse
HORSE GOES DOWN
"WHAT THE ****"
Unload entire clip of tranquilizer gun into the guy before he finally goes down and I can extract him

Still dont know if that was supposed to happen or not
Your horse is cursed. Burn it, put it's ashes on your face, and scream like a banshee to dispel the demons plaguing the damned corpse. I read that in a book I think.

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
everyone is playing mgs v

I'm just playing etrian odyssey with a team of bears

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Well, sorta? Maybe? Look, whenever people want to talk about nanomachines in Metal Gear, I just point at General Armstrong in MGR because that's a perfect representation of how dumb that all got. **** nannermasheens.
armstrong fma.jpg
I just noticed she has Falco's eyes.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero

I am playinmg EO2U so slooooooowly for some reason. I'm still on the third stratum rofl. Currently trying to deal with 2 certain bosses on the 15th floor. Can take out the guy on the right just fine for the most part but once the one on the left goes into countdown mode after he dies stuff goes to absolute **** cause of spam from the one that is on the left. e_e

MLGF

Smash Lord
If you have a beast/protector here's what ya do.

You beat on one of them until they force break. When that happens, respond in kind and force rush/ break them before they can force break you.

Afterwards, the other one will force break. Just use the protector or beast force break to nullify the attack. Afterwards, battle is over

mimgrim

Smash Hero
If you have a beast/protector here's what ya do.

You beat on one of them until they force break. When that happens, respond in kind and force rush/ break them before they can force break you.

Afterwards, the other one will force break. Just use the protector or beast force break to nullify the attack. Afterwards, battle is over
Nah I know that. The problem is dealing with the one that survives and goes into force boost after the other one died and spams a party hitting attack that almost kills my whole party (for some reason only my Highlander survives the attack and I have no idea why cause it has less def then my Protector rofl) and then when she gets to he final count-down. Whelp not much I can do since my Protector is dead by then.

This is what I get for using this kind of party. x_x

Hopefully once I get pass the 2 mid-bosses of the thrid stratum stuff will become more smooth sailing for me.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven

bruh I've been playing nothing but PM and Splatoon since it came out and that's it

check my Wii U history

I can't even afford any new games

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
My game design prof (same one who taught the Java course) is the best. Told him I was going to cali on Friday and would miss class. He pretty much said "don't beat around the bush I don't care what you're gone for. Is it gaming?" I said yea it was and he wished me luck at the tournament and to have a good time. :D

Lizalfos

Smash Master
My game design prof (same one who taught the Java course) is the best. Told him I was going to cali on Friday and would miss class. He pretty much said "don't beat around the bush I don't care what you're gone for. Is it gaming?" I said yea it was and he wished me luck at the tournament and to have a good time. :D
Did you tell him that you are Project M.

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
Wow he seems nice

Bazkip

Smash Master
Teachers in the science/engineering curriculums are the best. Once in High School my Physics teacher saw me reading XKCD on my laptop and he told me "While XKCD is a great webcomic, you shouldn't be reading that in class"

MLGF

Smash Lord
...Please don't make me get involved in Melee Hell again...

Look, I just went through chemo, I don't want cancer again.

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
I need to have like serious help with my Wario game because I cannot get some tech down I swear to god

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Last edited:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
The smash scene at UWEC seems to be picking up out of the blue but I don't have time to run events myself. I'm still sending them all to the local venue for smash and it seems to be working fine. We have enough players and are officially a part of The Melee Games now!! :D

NWRL

Smash Ace

I don't post here often, but whenever I get really moved by a band, I like to tell others about it.

This is honestly the past progressive song I've heard in quite a while, the movements at 8:00 and the last two minutes of the song are expertly done, and they bring out a lot of feelings in me.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer

Helsong

Smash Ace
It's actually very fun taking missions patiently in MGSV. Got through Mission 3 in my hour+ playtime today. Started off sniping a few mooks, kept the Spetsnaz ones alive, and slowly began drawing them out and fultoning them one by one. At this point, the entire outpost is on full lockdown. After it was just the commander and a few other cronies, I slowly began crawling up, set c4 on the anti-air radar, power systems, parabolic antenna, and waited for sunset. Blew everything up. They ran out to investigate, I creep into the building, steal the cassette tape, put c4 on the comm station. Creep out, get my tranq gun ready, and blow the comms. It's now pitch dark, and I imagine these guys are pissing their pants because they still don't know where I am.

Then I walk out and tranq the whole bunch while blasting Kids in America. Fulton them out, call in chopper, grab last few resources, and take off as the song finishes, and a sandstorm rolls in. Total time was about 30 minutes.

Game of the Year. Absolutely. This is the best Metal Gear Solid game, hands down. Also the game gives me an adorable puppy, and that gives it bonus points.

And that's all I'm gonna get to play before leaving for Hawaii tomorrow. Getting on a flight to LA tomorrow morning, then flying to Hawaii tomorrow night.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
WHAT DID I SAY FAM BLOWUPS INCOMING #EXPOSED

BOOLIT BOOLIT BOOLIT

https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/3jftr4/mvg_official_statement/
edit: reddit thread got modded, here's pastebin: http://pastebin.com/9Z98k5A2
edit:
So like some chick faked a resume to work with MVG and then took advantage of getting hired by doing a lot of ****ty things and is now canned and is now selling nudes or something like that which I read somewhere in that Melle Hell hole.

Okaaaaaaaaaaay. Just another manipulitive person who doesn't care about others and got what she deserved as a result, at least that is what I gathered from all that stupid ****.

Top Bottom