• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
MGSV is actually 80s music simulator with stealth in the middle. I just risked an entire mission just to get a cassette tape.

D

Deleted member

M2k 6-0'd Leffen with my old controller, so does that mean I 6-0'd Leffen?

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
you should have taken it upon yourself to study ahead.
I read this as if it was from that 'typical high-expectations-having Asian father' meme(because there was no other way to hear it, kek), and I swear, bull**** like this is PRECISELY why Asians get stereotyped the way they do when it comes to matters of education. ...Why are us meatbags allowed to act like this?

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
no he should have studied ahead because he's paying to take these classes and to do anything but capitalize on them is a waste of his money, you moralizing dip****

Lizalfos

Smash Master
This is funny to me, because at my school I was the slacker and like, everyone else was "that guy." I put a sport I loved and getting a job on priority over getting 5s on every ap test the school offered. I wish I was kidding, my friend Sandeep graduated with like, 17 5s while I was content with my 9 4s.

Overworking myself in highschool didn't really feel worth it knowledge-wise or for looking good to employers (who the **** cares in a job interview that you too 17 ap tests, really) but it did teach me a lot about worth ethic, efficiency, and how to learn in an abstract sense, so yeah. I don't remember a good porton of the stuff I learned, but I don't regret any of it (well the depression and self harming gf that spawned from it didn't help anything lol)

...I mean

SURE CAN'T WAIT FOR PMDT TO CONFIRM THAT JOSEPH JOESTAR GANON SKIN LEAK, RIGHT GUYS?
At my current school everyone avoids the APs because they are worried about their GPA. Maybe it is because the vast majority of the teachers hold PhDs, or maybe we all just suck.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
no i was actually thinking about the roy alt maybe being announced, because they did say that it was gonna be released for 3.6 later soo
Where do you get your PM news sources nerd? IHeartRoman.com is reporting that Reigns is being shown at Paragon. Also, Also, the Roy alt has been scraped for Knight Roman.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Wow... that Metal Gear plot twist.

It's so weird to expect something, and then the rug gets swept right under your feet.

But now Nuclear makes no sense.

And that makes me angry.

Last edited:

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
MGSV is actually 80s music simulator with stealth in the middle. I just risked an entire mission just to get a cassette tape.
After the first mission I died in I realized the checkpoints are really far apart so now I don't feel like risking my life for cassettes anymore

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So is there some kind of updating list of the new PMDT members? Has Lunchables officially usurped Frozen as youngest DT member? Frozen vs Lunchables Money Match at Paragon?
We've got some new blood. Lunchables, Narpas_sword, Boiko, Umbreon, JasonWaterfalls, daftatt, and Odds have joined the ranks. The latter 5 being added yesterday.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
MGSV is so good oh my godddd

It's been a long time since a video game has been able to keep me playing until I feel brain dead

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I thought I lost my credit card but it urns out I forgot it at the gym and someone was so nice to turn it in to lost and found. I love my gym.

Sempai

Smash Ace
Hey peeps, I have a smash highlights youtube channel (duh.) Does anybody know of the biggest/most active PM tournament content out there? Everything was fine until VGBC dropped it >.>

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Hey peeps, I have a smash highlights youtube channel (duh.) Does anybody know of the biggest/most active PM tournament content out there? Everything was fine until VGBC dropped it >.>
Windycity smash, tourneylocator/pmcentral, azprojectmelee, shinespikeTV, smashing grounds, rodents den, can't remember the Washington Stream off the top of my head, or the florida/tristate/south channels, but there are some really active ones

SunJester

Smash Ace
AZProjectMelee streams like 4 times a week, Project M Central (a side stream of TLoC's) streams every Thursday, Smashing Grounds streams every thursday, Windy City Smash streams every wednesday (though I heard they might have moved PM to a different channel can anyone confirm?), VSPM is another one to follow, Project MDVA isnt a very high quality stream but MDVA is a pretty good region, same with FreeSaltines (they're NY).

For youtube content, all those streamers have youtube channels, but for ProjectMCentral content you have to sub to TLoC's channel (or occasionally Clash Tournaments when they use the PMC twitch)

I'd say right now the "big 3" to follow (for bigger tournaments) would be AzProjectMelee, ProjectMCentral, and Smashing Grounds.

If you want some action really quick, ProjectMCentral (TLoC) is going to be streaming PM at paragon this weekend, which is the largest PM tourney ever, and is by far the most stacked PM tourney ever. I'd recommend following them so you can see when they go live this weekend.

My other recommendations would be to pay attention to reddit.com/r/ssbpm, as people quite frequently will post PM tournies on there. Or if you're like me, if the tourney is big enough, we'll usually talk about it in the PMS.

edit: if you have any further questions feel free to ask, If people are looking for the PM content I will try and make sure they know where to get it.

edit part 2: Also I'd be willing to bet if you posted a thread on r/ssbpm asking for highlights, or cool combos from the latest tournaments, people would probably be more than willing to help you find them

Last edited:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
****ing The End in MGS3.

But man I'm stoked to get a new computer sometime soon and pick up V.

Boiko

:drshrug:
Others have mentioned plenty, but also check out the Free Saltines youtube channel.

Helsong

Smash Ace
I'm just barely trying to pace myself playing MGSV, since if I get sucked in, I can kiss my nights goodbye, and I need sleep to teach, grade, research, and generally not be a moron in school. Got past Prologue, got to Mother Base, messed around a bit, then I stopped.

So far?

God, I love it. It brings back that MGS tone and atmosphere that was sorely missing from Ground Zeroes. The world is ****, but it's also funny and charming with the weird supernatural and sci-fi bs that permeates the series(until they went all nannermasheens in MGS4). The gameplay is very open and flexible, and generally a straight upgrade from GZ.

Helsong

Smash Ace
Well, sorta? Maybe? Look, whenever people want to talk about nanomachines in Metal Gear, I just point at General Armstrong in MGR because that's a perfect representation of how dumb that all got. **** nannermasheens.

Top Bottom