• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i shouldnt have checked my bankaccount

20 ****ing dollars

I'm just getting into PM and I like Lucas.
if thats true why havent you been down to SSG yet

Last edited:

Yung Mei

i don't like driving through Seattle is why

that and I work every Tuesday until the end of time so I won't be able to make it to the meetups
thats what you get for playing lucas :^)

XL_

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3282-5463-6168
thats what you get for playing lucas :^)
:^(

didn't they nerf him or so I heard

i just like his nair and dair a lot

also his skill ceiling appears pretty high but that makes me want to consider into trying to learn an easier character to start

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
i shouldnt have checked my bankaccount

20 ****ing dollars

if thats true why havent you been down to SSG yet
Don't lose those $20. I'm gonna use $14 to get a 4x4 animal style burger with animal style fries at Paragaon.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Don't lose those $20. I'm gonna use $14 to get a 4x4 animal style burger with animal style fries at Paragaon.
ur ugly

EDIT: jesus ****ing christ that burger better be that good if its 14 dollars holy ****

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

many years later something paid taxes, died, and became a number

that thing was YOU!

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I'm pretty content with the characters in sfv so far. I'd really like it if abel/Alex get announced, and of course I'd like the twins to be in there too, but yeah. I'm still probably going to play necalli unless I find someone o like playing more.

Where's Sean, q, sakura, twelve, skullomania, sodom, remy, etc? My god there's so many cool characters that won't make the cut.
I've still just been getting into USFIV but of the characters I have been playing recently in that game (Cammy, Sagat, and Zangief) only 1 has been confirmed for SFV so far. But I'm not really worried or anything. I'm still not sure who I'm going to end up playing still because I ted to change from a set of characters to another set. :L

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
ur ugly

EDIT: jesus ****ing christ that burger better be that good if its 14 dollars holy ****
Behold the destroyer of my arteries:

A double double is like $4 but each patty addition is a dollar. Animal style is extra.

Animal style fries are like $3.50.

If I wanna go all out and drain your wallet I'll add in an animal style shake.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
in and out is super overated
I think I had it once when I visited AZ, but I can't remember how it was. We don't have any of the good chains here. The only good one I wish was built a lot closer is this Chic'fil'e that opened up pretty far away.

I also dropped my camera while taking selfies and it died. It was an old Samsung S860 I got as a gift. I bought a newer point and shoot for $45 recently but the pictures don't look nearly as good even though it's got a better pixel density because it gives everything this green tint.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

the teriyaki place across the street from me makes an amazing burger which is crazy as hell
they cook the patty just right, and they let the juices drain so the bread/veggies dont soak up all the grease

the veggies are fresh, and stuff too

my only complaint is that they put the meat+cheese on top of the veggies

who the **** does that

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Maybe if that **** had some real cheese on it and wasn't covered in ****ing thousand island dressing it would be palatable...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
went to IaB, didn't enter, opted to commentate like 90% of the time

stream kept crashing so we did local record instead

eternal suffering

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
Maybe if that **** had some real cheese on it and wasn't covered in ****ing thousand island dressing it would be palatable...
they are really good w/o the dressing

CORY

wut
BRoomer
went to IaB, didn't enter, opted to commentate like 90% of the time

stream kept crashing so we did local record instead

eternal suffering
did you eat at arby's?
they are really good w/o the dressing
i'll keep that in mind if i ever go to in n out again. the last time i went to one was when the dallas location first opened and some friends wanted to try it out. it was just alright.

Top Bottom