• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm pretty content with the characters in sfv so far. I'd really like it if abel/Alex get announced, and of course I'd like the twins to be in there too, but yeah. I'm still probably going to play necalli unless I find someone o like playing more.

Where's Sean, q, sakura, twelve, skullomania, sodom, remy, etc? My god there's so many cool characters that won't make the cut.
Give me Abel and/or Alex or give me death.

Wow, one of the sweethearts made it....I only have one female fighter I could consider waifu status:
Nerd.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Yeah man, he's pretty boy guile, plus edgier and cooler

I'd also like urien to get back in as well, aegis reflector combos would looks sooo cool in this game, and he could probably fit well into the new systems they made.
IDK, I never liked him that much. Apart from being kinda boring, I think he would fit better in KoF than in SF.

Also yeah, Urien with Aegis Reflector would be dope. I think it would make for a nice V-Trigger.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I totally marked out when I saw her trailer. She's been the one character I've been waiting on since Alpha 3 to make it back in.

Sure she's fanservice-y, but she embodies a lot of the bombast and flair of pro-wrestling that I adored growing up.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
decided to spent my lazy thursday afternoon listening to old CD's my family used to listen to all the time. This was my uncles favorite album, god damn I miss him. If I drank I feel like this would be one of those times were you drink super early in the day and go on nostalgia trips

Its also funny, I've always thought fountains of Wayne as just those guys with the album with a street sign on the cover, didn't even put it together that they wrote Stacy's Mom.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Probably doxxed 'em

Oh as far as the cousin thing goes there had to be someone that knew who was in on it. Or it was all setup.
If you look in the description, the cousin sent them a video saying that she wanted them to get him, so they probably just asked her for the information when they chose her

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
If you look in the description, the cousin sent them a video saying that she wanted them to get him, so they probably just asked her for the information when they chose her
Ah okay, neat. Wat a funny vid

School starting in less two weeks; picking up my schedule in three days. Looking forward to the change of pace from a lazy summer but not looking forward to school.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Oh, it isn't a dance, it is just dinner.

Grinding is out sadly. The tradition is that the Senior buys, but what could I do to woo her? Or is it bad to try to be cool and should I just do nothing.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
I'm a junior this residential high school only cover 2 years.
oh jk I mixed you up with that other nonner in this thread who's a freshman

yeah, look strong, be confident, don't babble, look into her eyes a lot and smile, don't say dumb things, don't overthink anything and do what comes naturally

put her off her edge let her feel comfortable and then hit her with that deep look into the eyes and grin and laugh

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
Karp, tell it to me straight.
What's the chances of me dating my [FaZe]senpai-nekoneko-chan?

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
Alright, let me just get my fedora and trenchcoat along with my favorite anime shirt and I'll throw rocks at her window. I'm unstoppable!

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Hmm, what is just a general gift I can give. This is a pretty light-hearted, so I just want to be remembered as a nice guy who was cool and thoughtful.
Like a hostess gift.
Assuming dinner costs like 15 per person, I could get...a 15 dollar teddy bear.
Maybe I'll just write a funny lighthearted letter.
This is probably overextending.
Chocolate?
A bunch of instant ramen.
edit: chocolate instant ramen.

Last edited:

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Alright, let me just get my fedora and trenchcoat along with my favorite anime shirt and I'll throw rocks at her window. I'm unstoppable!
Don't forget the undeniably aromatic allure that is deodorant smelling of molding Naruto pages. Then you will have the power of a thousand ****-tier PMS-ers. :yeahboi:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Hmm, what is just a general gift I can give. This is a pretty light-hearted, so I just want to be remembered as a nice guy who was cool and thoughtful.
Like a hostess gift.
Assuming dinner costs like 15 per person, I could get...a 15 dollar teddy bear.
Maybe I'll just write a funny lighthearted letter.
This is probably overextending.
Chocolate?
A bunch of instant ramen.
edit: chocolate instant ramen.
don't get chocolate or a teddy bear that's trying too hard

ramen is funny and everyone likes ramen
or buy her ice cream afterwords

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
See, but general gifts aren't thoughtful - they're general.

The best gifts are the ones that did require thought, that show you've listened, that you care, that you're attentive to the things that they like and want. Those mean a lot more. Obviously this circumstance probably makes this difficult, since I assume you don't know her that well.

But I think it's useful just for life in general. The best gifts aren't necessarily nice or fancy or expensive.

Storytime!

One of the best gifts I ever gave cost me just about nothing. My mom had a very stressful winter last year. A lot of things with her work weren't going as well as she would have liked, and she was feeling increasing pressure to do more and more at her job (even if it is pretty much volunteer work). It didn't help that she was having trouble with both her old and new laptops, since the old one was a cheapo even 4 or 5 years ago when she got it, and she still had an abundance of photos (much of it tied to outdated photo software) on there that she wanted to do things with. I chatted with her in early December about a bunch of this. When Christmas stuff came up just before I was about to leave, I asked what she wanted.

She sighed, tired, and said, "Really, just having you around would really help. I just feel like I've lost my marbles, these last few months." She laughed a bit. "I guess if you could help with my laptop, that'd be great. That can be your Christmas present this year."

I smiled and agreed, gave her a hug, and went home.

I stayed with my parents for Christmastime, and helped my mom with her laptop. But I did get her another present. I put it in an old jewelry box, probably held a necklace at one point, so it was fairly large. Christmas day comes, and after we go through a good few presents, some of the extended family present (my mom's side, for once, since they live out in Colorado), she gets to mine.

"I know I said my present would be tech support," I said, "But I wanted to get you something extra."

She smiled, and opened it up, paused for a moment, and then burst into laughter. There were a good number of confused smiles in the room. Mom laughed until she cried, struggling to explain why to the rest of the family. It'd been too long since I heard her laugh like that.

I got her a little bag of marbles.

Top Bottom