• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I don't understand why Metal Wolf Chaos STILL hasn't been officially released in the USA itself. That a game as friggin' American as that one doesn't actually get released in America itself is blasphemy.
From Software pls

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
lmao the best player in north dakota and the best player in minnesota are each traveling 4+ hours to come to our local and play in out like 12-man pm tourney

well they're coming to play in the 30/40-man melee tourney but ya know

I'm excited it's time to play against good people let's ****in go

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Y'know with a name like Infected Mushroom, I expected at the very least it would be power metal. What a let down.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
btw how do you get this fight cade **** to work because i've downloaded every sf3rd strike romset ever and it still shows up grey in the damn menu

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Man I missed a lot in this thread. Stuff happens when your phone and internet is off ATM :( .

R.Mika tho now can a brother get Karin or Ingrid?

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Please, do tell.
well alright

Girl 1: met last year 2nd semester in physics class, we were lab partners every week after my original partner dropped out (and screwed me over because he had the second half of one of our labs and never gave it to me thanks for that), we never talked outside of lab really. On Monday when I went inside my circuits class for the first time I saw like 4 guys I met last year as soon as I walked in so I walked over and sat by them, then as soon as I sat down I saw her on the other side of the room sitting by herself. I figure I blew my chance to make a move but honestly I'm not sure if I want to. My brain works in weird ways and I'm pretty much always indecisive and never know what I want to do which causes me to refrain from doing anything, but in the past I would at least feel remorse that I didn't try to continue making contact with a person; this time I felt no remorse at all and I think what I'm telling myself(hope this doesn't sound weird) is that I see her at most as a friend and no more. Which is kinda ****ed imo because we haven't really talked past work related stuff

Girl 2: pretty sure she lives somewhat near me, there was a girl last year who would come on the bus every now and again and she had a very similar face shape, hard for me to be sure though because back then she always had her hair in a ponytail and this one seems to keep her hair down. The planets decided to align and I ended up sitting next to her in japanese class yesterday, exchanged some small talk near the end of class. Idk I think she's cute

Biggest problem for me is moving forward past the initial contact, I'm absolutely terribly at small talk and can never think of anything to say unless we have a common like in video games or anime. I can get into a conversation pretty well if it's about something I know but for 1 on 1s I can't start or follow up, at all. Guess itll all improve with time

Last edited:

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
> Project M 4.0 is worked on
> Everyone is Hype
> Months Later 4.0 trailer is shown
> Turns out they nerfed Marth's Grab
> Melee Fans and Marth Players are immediately :mad:
> Marth goes down 5 tiers
> Salt

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Man I missed a lot in this thread. Stuff happens when your phone and internet is off ATM :( .

R.Mika tho now can a brother get Karin or Ingrid?
Well, Karin may be in our cards, and I'd be down for Ingrid as a secret boss/early DLC...

But if we got Karin, I wonder how Sakura would factor into this? Maybe as a secret boss under the Satsui No Hadou's control?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I'm pretty content with the characters in sfv so far. I'd really like it if abel/Alex get announced, and of course I'd like the twins to be in there too, but yeah. I'm still probably going to play necalli unless I find someone o like playing more.

Where's Sean, q, sakura, twelve, skullomania, sodom, remy, etc? My god there's so many cool characters that won't make the cut.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Well, Karin may be in our cards, and I'd be down for Ingrid as a secret boss/early DLC...

But if we got Karin, I wonder how Sakura would factor into this? Maybe as a secret boss under the Satsui No Hadou's control?
ADULT SAKURA PLS

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I'm pretty content with the characters in sfv so far. I'd really like it if abel/Alex get announced, and of course I'd like the twins to be in there too, but yeah. I'm still probably going to play necalli unless I find someone o like playing more.

Where's Sean, q, sakura, twelve, skullomania, sodom, remy, etc? My god there's so many cool characters that won't make the cut.
I cant see Yun not making it.

Alex would make me lose my **** tho

Draco_The

Smash Lord

You like Remy?

AuraMaudeGone

Smash Ace
Wow, one of the sweethearts made it....I only have one female fighter I could consider waifu status, and that's Juri.
#Juri4SFV D:

Edit: Who is her tag partner tho? And why does it seem like V-Triggers are just gonna pull unique mechanics from everywhere now.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
You like Remy?
Yeah man, he's pretty boy guile, plus edgier and cooler

I'd also like urien to get back in as well, aegis reflector combos would looks sooo cool in this game, and he could probably fit well into the new systems they made.

Top Bottom