• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
go jerk off to sweaty men you luser >:(

qt anime grills > sweaty men any day

Yung Mei

Pho could be pretty legit : o

Actual Viet restaraumt, tho? Like, mom n pop type establishment?
you know what sucks is that the only top tier pho place here in TAC got shut down because they couldnt make rent iirc ;-;7

Yung Mei

@om luser ass nerd what day you wanna do our match, friday night or saturday?

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
Ruined my controller trying moonwalk all the way through adventure mode ;_;

Rip purple "Big Purp" GC controller
2014-2015
1440821666357649436998.jpg 1440821854246831084007.jpg 14408219188571587321794.jpg

May you continuously drift right for all eternity.

Yung Mei

okay, when you get a good time LMK. we should all add each other on FB, itll make it easier to get the PMS date set up that way

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Really, Mad, you gotta stop talking all the time about how everyone else is trash at this game.

I remember one time I posted a combo gfy I did, you said something like you wished that you lived in an area that was that scrubby so you could be a god to all the noobs, if I recall correctly.

Like, seriously, dude? You dropped a game against my 2-month-old Melee Fox at Smash n Splash. I'm not even ranked top 20 at my uni in Melee. I wouldn't need to walk 5 blocks from my apartment to find a player better than you.

What results do you have that justify you talking **** about entire communities? I'm ranked 2,000 slots higher than you in Smashboards PM rankings and I suck at this game.

If you want to talk ****, show results or shut up.

Or, even better, actually present counterpoints and not just say "you're trash and delusional" instead of actually bringing anything intelligent to the table.

C'mon, dude. You're already the weird foreskin guy. You don't need to be an *** on top of it.
Holy ****ing ****.

I'm so glad I made this guy my husbando before he started showing how cool he was.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
okay, when you get a good time LMK. we should all add each other on FB, itll make it easier to get the PMS date set up that way
But I don't want to see your latest review for "I Wanna Be The Little Girl" on my newsfeed.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
took a game off the best melee sheik in my city/region in PM and went last stock with him in the other two friendlies we played

he said that my neutral was showing signs of being good and that I had great reads on his short hops with usmash

operation git gud is proceeding as planned, my next benchmark is the monthly that's being held tomorrow

placement doesn't matter I just want to get in some serious games (and also play good roys, I'm doing poorly against scrubby roys and I want to beat my ****ty fundamentals into shape)

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
took a game off the best melee sheik in my city/region in PM and went last stock with him in the other two friendlies we played

he said that my neutral was showing signs of being good and that I had great reads on his short hops with usmash

operation git gud is proceeding as planned, my next benchmark is the monthly that's being held tomorrow

placement doesn't matter I just want to get in some serious games (and also play good roys, I'm doing poorly against scrubby roys and I want to beat my ****ty fundamentals into shape)

It's happening.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Warning Received
omg shit talk? in my PMS? Allow me.
Mad, binary, Please. You both suck. You guys gonna be at paragon? $10 MMs. Both of you. At once. 2v1. I win, I take both your 10s. You win actually that won't happen so I won't bother

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Really, Mad, you gotta stop talking all the time about how everyone else is trash at this game.

I remember one time I posted a combo gfy I did, you said something like you wished that you lived in an area that was that scrubby so you could be a god to all the noobs, if I recall correctly.

Like, seriously, dude? You dropped a game against my 2-month-old Melee Fox at Smash n Splash. I'm not even ranked top 20 at my uni in Melee. I wouldn't need to walk 5 blocks from my apartment to find a player better than you.

What results do you have that justify you talking **** about entire communities? I'm ranked 2,000 slots higher than you in Smashboards PM rankings and I suck at this game.

If you want to talk ****, show results or shut up.

Or, even better, actually present counterpoints and not just say "you're trash and delusional" instead of actually bringing anything intelligent to the table.

C'mon, dude. You're already the weird foreskin guy. You don't need to be an *** on top of it.
You've just listed the only two times I've trash talked for this game (in the past year?), and it was about your university. "I'm a bad Fox and I still win, on autopilot." doesn't give the people you play any credit, or your insight formed from it on Melee.

Can you just beat me in the MMs in both games next time instead of whatever these backwards insults are?
Yeah. I said one thing about beating your Chun and you took it as if I insulted your honor and wanted to do a Best of 3. If I remember right, you said I wouldn't even take a game.
I should be free tomorrow though I think you mentioned you pry won't be

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
im drowning my satuday morning with worries, anime memes, and early fun. albums
what's up PMS?

D

Deleted member

work, school, and no grills to play PM with

sad life

(oh yeah, still getting 3 hours of sleep for school, went off of 3-5 hours of sleep everyday on the first week of school, hyyyype)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Also playing some game called "Sad Satan" at like, 3 AM

I genuinely don't think this is a good idea but it's better than that trash game Melee, right????????

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I start classes on the 2nd and my sleep schedule is still messed up :(
I've been on a sleep schedule with only 2-3 hours of sleep every day for a month now, school starts on the 9th of next month. MGSV coming out on the first is not going to help me fix this.
rip me

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I start classes on the 2nd and my sleep schedule is still messed up :(
We all share this great struggle.

Meanwhile I'm messing up my sleep schedule to write fanfics.

Muses, please go away, I want to sleep. Stop spinning your sweet words to me.

Artificial light didn't agree with Marth. He maintained the medieval life style of bedding soon after sun down and waking around sun up, but nobody sleeps for as long as the twelve hour nights the world of trophies held. Well, I shouldn't think that. The other Smashers are a diverse lot. It seemed nobody shared his peculiar sleep pattern of humanity aligned with their natural circadian rhythm, thus he woke every night between his two cycles of sleep and wandered the halls, donning sunglasses whenever he approached rooms whose previous occupants had carelessly left the lights on. Maybe they don't turn off the lights by habit because they think that I'll turn them off... no—they probably don't consider it in the first place, much less me: It's Master Core's power this place uses. I'll ease his burden again.

But, he sighed all too deeply, his broad shoulders heaving. Perhaps it was loneliness. Granted, there were no shortage of Smashers that often stayed up late, normally the futuristic ones like the good Captain Falcon, probably—what was that word, evolved?—past a normal human's sleep, or the mysterious Meta Knight, who seemed to follow no patterns at all. Have I ever even seen him eat?

He couldn't, rather, wouldn't hold conversation long with the few he met at night, partly because of their unintentional insistence on disrupting the timing of the watch, as Master Hand called it, or the pattern of his sleep hormones. He knew Zelda shared his pattern, and he had great desire to speak with her due to their similar natures and her wise council, but she holed herself up in her room, reading a book by Din's fire. As for her other, separate self, Marth thought he saw Sheik with the previously mentioned Knight once.

He found himself in the courtyard, its greenery was overly saturated, and the light of the stars and crescent moon gave it darkness while giving the stone a paleness. Such beauty, I'm glad I get to appreciate it again. I'll sit for a while. For all the times that Master Hand had assured them they'd all been in this place, or a place like this, before, none of them could remember with any clarity. I'm not sure if that's disconcerting or comforting.

“Well, here's the Hero-King. What're you doing here, handsome?” A black silhouette floated out from behind the fountain in front of Marth.

He blinked at the humanoid. “Mm, thinking.”

As it hovered closer, it went from a shade to a solid with dully glowing runes along the dark portions of its body. She was an impish creature in stature, but her shape was very much a woman's. “What about?” Her hands went to her generous hips.

If Marth was a sloucher, he'd have straightened up, so he stood instead, and instinctually offered his hand. “Ah... forgive me, are you a newcomer? I don't recall you, but you seem to know me.”

She took it, or rather, put her hand in his as it dwarfed hers, and shook it. “Eee hee, Midna's my name... I'm a newcomer, but I'm stuck to one of those trophy things you Smashers proper grab in a fight... say, why don't you like 'item' matches?”

“I don't mind them, truly.” It occurred to him to return to his seat. He deliberately adopted a more relaxed posture, and offered the rest of the cushioned bench to Midna. “I don't fight as much as some of the others to begin with, and the people who do wish to battle seem to want honorable duels.” He turned his body to face the other. “Midna, right?” He smiled, and she giggled again.

“Yep! Now, Marth, I'll ask again... What are you doing out here all by your lonesome?” She put a hand on the cushion, leaning towards him. “You've got a good relationship with everyone else, they all like you... is it just that you can't find anyone else to share the time?”

An eyebrow raised. “I suppose. And what about yourself?”

“I'm a princess of the twilight.” She put an elbow on the bench's shoulder, raised her slender arm and looked up it at the night. “I like the night. Besides, the Link I knew—oh, that's how I know about you too, I asked Zelda to see if there was anyone interesting. This is all circumstance, of course... She's different too. Master Hand did say we were not really specific people, more like incarnations or representations of champions...” She looked down the couch at him, and stretched out her legs out to use his knee as a rest. “It's kinda nice we're not bound by our past... right? But it's scary to have to make new connections...”

He remembered the nights during the watch with Caeda, wishing it was more than a fantasy. “I won't get to see her again.”

“Your Hero-Queen?” She smirked, having seen his reaction when his blue eyes became distant even though he was staring straight at me. “I thought so.” That playful giggle came again as Marth's face turned red.

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Y'all need to fix your sleep schedules before school; appropriate amount of sleep is so important it's not even funny.

Top Bottom