• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
We don't think you're complaining about the friend zone. Just saying that if you want more, the only way to do that is to mention it to her. If she says no, oh well. If she says yes, well, see where it goes from there. I have so many regrets from not being honest about how I felt. I don't want to do it myself anymore.
To add on to this, you'll never know unless you try, because life is based on taking risks for the things you believe in. You know she likes somebody else, but you know you like her, and if you let her get away, you'll always wonder what could've been and regret not taking the leap. It isn't guaranteed, it could end up failing, but if you never try, the answer will always be "no". If it works, all the better for you for taking that leap, and if not, you tried and that's what counts in the end.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
No calvo ur not fedora master 9000

The point is not to give up, just don't mislead yourself if she doesn't seem interested. That's all pookie bear

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I love how the internet takes stupid **** and manages to twist it into some sort of insult.
I see that you are projecting extremely hard on the internet because of your own actions.

Because of your statement I can clearly tell right now that you happen to post "stupid material" and feel bad when people call you out on it. Gitgud.
Something like that?:joyful:

Sixth-Sense

Smash Ace
San Francisco, Venezuela (not the famous one)
ily all

except dmg, what a ****

just ask her, if she says no just be her friend and laugh it off, things will change over time and she'll probably see you in a different light

Actual advice: challenge M2K to an entire best out of 7 set and bet that if you win you get her hand in marriage, if you lose she'll just be your gf

nothing serious

D

Deleted member

also ask m2k to let you win

he'll probably do it tbh

he's cool like that

D

Deleted member

As with most public pools, it has been **** in by many, many children who lack self control.

are you indirectly suggesting that i'm one of them?

because you don't have to be indirect.

i pee in the internet pool more than anyone else here not close.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I don't pee in the public pool, mostly because my city is poor and doesn't really have that

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
How long before fedoras become so hated that people get sick of fedora hate so people kinda just stop talking about them and then they come back around full circle and are cool for hipsters because nobody has even heard of them anymore because everyone who used to hate on them died and everyone that used to like them died and so they just get forgotten about until they get rediscovered by a lone hipster who repopularizes them in the hipster underground before hipster posers take fedoras back as their own and popularize them like they did with thick rimmed "nerdy" glasses

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
@Calvo, just freaking ask her out man, but since you said she's into someone else just move on bro.

I've been rejected/ignored more times than you can count, but does that get me down? nope. I got other things to do, like play smash bros for instance.

Course I really don't give a **** about these types of things anymore, but that's just me.

Just go for it dude.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
The criteria for wearing a Fedora and being accepted by internet standards is ridiculous.

You have to be 30-45 years old, look mature, wearing matching attire, don a serious expression, Weight has to be proper. You can't be too muscular or overweight., You have to be white, Have black/brown hair.

Rules you can't break after meeting all of the above criteria.
Laughing heartily. A small chuckle is completely fine.
Having a bright expression.
Trying to act cool.

Break any rules or don't meet the criteria and you shall be claimed to be "Shaming the Fedora."

Unless you're a pimp.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I wore a hat like that once.

>_>

Mono.

Stopmotion Love.
>Rated M for manly

Saying that this game would put hair on your chest isn't a good way to get girls to play, is it?

I better reconsider my approach

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Then tell her you like her. Even if she lives in another state or country. It'll always be a no if you never ask.
This, this. [Late]
Sorry for the random comment, but I feel like I might as well say something on terms of long-distance relationships. I have a girlfriend in Arizona, she's a real sweetheart -- granted expensive tastes to go along with all that sweetness. But like Ginge said, you don't have a chance if you don't try (basically) and she doesn't necessarily have to like Smash; I play CoD a fair amount, and believe it or not I've met my girlfriend through CoD, and she's just an amazing player.
Hell, we're coming up on our first year of dating, and we are very different.

PS Sorry if I'm butting in.

Top Bottom