• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
Olimar definitely needs some work, but the "generic" argument doesn't make any sense. Couldn't the same be said for Marth/Roy?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
>There are people right now that have never played a smash brothers game but have played every iteration of call of duty.

God ****ing damnit.
Nobody who's young enough to have never heard of Smash Bros is old enough to have played every Call of Duty game. That series has been around since 2004. (Incidentally, so have some of its players)

Joke aside, I'm actually serious about my first sentence. I think you're exaggerating a bit (although I get the point that you're trying to make).

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Ok DrinkingFood, if you were any good with the Knife you would have been on those crazy kill replays where they bounce it off helicopters and do half a mile tosses. Ur a fraud son, a fraud!
i never went for dumb stuff like that... often
i did kill a few helicopters with tomahawk throws because you know... CoD logic

zman804

Smash Ace
So you guys know how sometimes there's a set where everyone in the room is watching and when people aren't getting hype it's because they're SUPER quiet and you could cut the tension with a knife? This was one of those sets. Burnsy's (LEVELED UP) Lucas vs Heyseuss's Kirby. This set was bonkers. Crazy Lucas stuff, new Kirby tech, etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4SYON7nyOI

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
guys im smitten as **** over this girl, but at the same time, shes smitten as **** over another girl. she doesnt know i get butterflies in my tummy over her

oh yeah, gotta keep it PM related, she also plays PM

anyways, wat do

Ginge

Smash Ace
guys im smitten as **** over this girl, but at the same time, shes smitten as **** over another girl. she doesnt know i get butterflies in my tummy over her

anyways, wat do
She plays P:M? Sounds like a keeper. I'd say bring it up with her. Nothing can happen if you don't let her know how you feel. Worst case: she says no, but then you know.

Rootin' for ya.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer

anyways, wat do
You know what you must do

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sounds like a lot of fun, not really. Find a chick interested in you

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
And she's also interested in someone else. Sounds like eating raw cactus with the needles still in it

Calvo your sempai loves you enough already gg

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Nobody who's young enough to have never heard of Smash Bros is old enough to have played every Call of Duty game. That series has been around since 2004. (Incidentally, so have some of its players)

Joke aside, I'm actually serious about my first sentence. I think you're exaggerating a bit (although I get the point that you're trying to make).
What.

It doesn't matter how old you are, some people can literally live under a rock about certain video game series. Every video game series doesn't have worldwide popularity like Mario and Pokemon. Smash brothers is a series that people can actually know nothing about, even though it has those characters in it.

Look at the college reference someone made earlier. Those people did not know what smash brothers was. If any of them had played all iterations of call of duty they would of applied for the situation I presented.

Believe it or not there are people that exist right now that meet that criteria.

Edit : I'm not saying that it's bad that these people have only played call of duty either. I'm saying it's bad that they have never played smash brothers.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
Confess your attraction and then challenge the person she likes to a battle in Smash Bros..

Because battling your problems using Smash Bros. solves everything.

Ginge

Smash Ace
Confess your attraction and then challenge the person she likes to a battle in Smash Bros..

Because battling your problems using Smash Bros. solves everything.
I personally solve all my life problems this way. Much better than using Childrens' Card Games.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I personally solve all my life problems this way. Much better than using Childrens' Card Games.
Kaiba, once I've defeated you. You shall be mine forever and we will go out for soft tacos.

Curses! Yugi! I will never submit to your soft tacos.

Yung Mei

what the heck

part of the reason i wanted to go to apex was to see her, she said she wouldve loved going, as long as she had a place to sleep

;-;

D

Deleted member

anyways, wat do

tell her you like her anyway.

accept whatever response she gives you.

don't care or take it personally if you get rejected, dating is a numbers game. women also find emotional resilience attractive, so handling rejection with humor and dignity is more likely to make her change her mind later.

the faster you get over nervousness/rejection, the better quality women you'll get, same reason.

doing the thing you least want to do is common for both genders in dating, so get used to it.

if she says "let's just be friends", actually just be friends with her. if you like her she's probably awesome as a person even if you're not fucking her and then you can still go after other women too.

the PM aspect doesn't really matter tbh.

edit: ignore DMG. be selective of your women. you'll only keep one that chooses you back anyway, so it's okay for you to take initiative and to choose the women you like first rather than waiting around like a chump.

Yung Mei

i know that much, i get the feeling a lot of you thought i was some fedora wearin' complain' about friend zone guy

>:(((

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
But Apples to Apples is awesome, though.
>green apple card
>"Daily Activities"
>Choices thrown down
>"Mowing the lawn"
>"Grocery Shopping"
>"Listening to music"
>"Exorcisms"
>Person who made the choice for that round chose Exorcisms.
>MFW

Ginge

Smash Ace
We don't think you're complaining about the friend zone. Just saying that if you want more, the only way to do that is to mention it to her. If she says no, oh well. If she says yes, well, see where it goes from there. I have so many regrets from not being honest about how I felt. I don't want to do it myself anymore.

Top Bottom