• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
bunch of people on /r/smashbros complained about how the salty suite wasnt hype, and how red bull ruined it by making it invite only

delved further into people complaining that the salty suit was just a cash grab, wasn't worth the time, wasnt interesting for the spectators

really just another show of the smashbros subreddit childishness imo

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
AlphaZealot made a post on the salty suite earlier today on here if you wanna read it. Smash kiddies feeling entitled and poor planning and what not.

IDC right now MKX top 8 right now and Reptile usage OMG.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
You guys remember Jay Owen?
He's back as MARLORETURNS, and he paid 12 dollars to chat.
If he doesn't do his worst and get the salt flowing, I'm going to be disappointed.

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
Trying to watch KI's top 8 and I'm super bummed out that the commentators are drowning the sound of the game and crowd.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
AlphaZealot made a post on the salty suite earlier today on here if you wanna read it. Smash kiddies feeling entitled and poor planning and what not.

IDC right now MKX top 8 right now and Reptile usage OMG.
do you ever talk about smash.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
bunch of people on /r/smashbros complained about how the salty suite wasnt hype, and how red bull ruined it by making it invite only

delved further into people complaining that the salty suit was just a cash grab, wasn't worth the time, wasnt interesting for the spectators

really just another show of the smashbros subreddit childishness imo
Not only that, but the lack of transparency is a big problem. Had the info on AZ's news post been disclosed asap, the flames would not have spread on reddit to the extreme where *that* happens.

Last edited:

steelguttey

mei is bei
im officially going to blacklisted, any homies that wanna meet me there hit me up

you can find out how ****ing bad i am at this game and how much of a lame ass forum guru i am

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
rip the double posting account lmao.

@ Virum Virum Tried to go through your past broadcasts but didn't really know what was going on. Will there be YouTube uploads? (Please?)
Youtube uploads for what? Animation school yes. First episode was up a couple of days ago. The rest of my streams, no.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Nap through Tanya Kombat X
Make dinner through Melee
And be back in time for MAHVEL
it's the perfect plan

SunJester

Smash Ace
So I showed a friend top 32 Melee last night. He's played a bit of smash here and there (quite casually) He immediately became tired of everyone playing Fox, and recognized that Fox is the best character.

He wants me to text him if anyone other than a Fox wins Evo.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
So I showed a friend top 32 Melee last night. He's played a bit of smash here and there (quite casually) He immediately became tired of everyone playing Fox, and recognized that Fox is the best character.

He wants me to text him if anyone other than a Fox wins Evo.
B-But Fox is a good character. So technical so deep. He can play every playstyle and cover every option! How could that be boring?

SunJester

Smash Ace
In a vacuum Fox is fun to watch. But when about 50% of Melee players either main or pocket Fox, you see him entirely too much.

Melee really lacks character variety. if you're cool with that, its fine, but there's a looooot of Fox and Marth.

Bleck

Smash Master
there was a brief moment where I was sad that I was working through Melee finals and then I realized that I don't caaaaare

I was so excited to find out Plup was top 8 until someone told me he wasn't actually playing Samus

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I think Fox is an interesting character
And that's okay.

I personally find him to be bland. All he does is kick, punch, shoot

But really, he's overused and the fact that he has an answer to nearly every situation really does not help.

Bleck

Smash Master
my favorite evo2015 moment so far was 801Strider getting three perfects in a row against Skullzer

just hearing someone say STOP, HE'S JUST A BOY really got me in the funnygut

CORY

wut
BRoomer
So I'm at a pool party with burlesque dancers and my dumbass thought I'd be sad about missing evo stuff.

Lolz

AuraMaudeGone

Smash Ace
there was a brief moment where I was sad that I was working through Melee finals and then I realized that I don't caaaaare

I was so excited to find out Plup was top 8 until someone told me he wasn't actually playing Samus
Some delicious Samus play going on right now.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer

lmfao well Plup just eliminated Leffen using Samus.

Top Bottom