• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
i dont wanna watch evo anymore
it just feels empty withoug mango and leffen
**** fox but at the same time :(
go armada or whatever but i mjust gonna go play elsword

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
lmao all these matches w/ Hbox doesn't make me feel like Hbox is winning but that everyone is losing against themselves

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I hope Armada wins.

Also really sad we couldn't get another amazing PPMD vs Armada set for GF but what're ya gonna do, Kevin got exposed

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Congratulations to Armada for winning EVO 2015 with the solid 3-0.

(ok thank you Hungrybox for not being an absolute buster, probably 3-1)
(holy **** Juan, 3-2? I unno if you can reset this, but you can try lmao)
(Alright, gg you ****ing Swedes)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
mango just threw his medal into the crowd

congratz to armada

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
i'm waiting for the reddit thread to come up about this

i'm also waiting for wizard's comments on this but he might actually love the salt

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Gosh dang famiry making me miss most of top 8 for my nephew's baptism party.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
On break and just looked at the website bracket (I haven't watched anything). Armada pry secretly needed to win this more than anything after his long ago stream before the last EVO talkin bout it. Should have known.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
[every single evo where the top 8 looks alright] hey guys, you can't say melee doesn't have variety!!!! [every top 8 ends with the fox player winning]

ah w/e, I'm glad I slept through that and not marvel at least

SunJester

Smash Ace
Melee doesn't have character variety. I showed my friend top 32 yesterday and he was complaining about all the people who play Foxes. If someone who's watched <1 an hour of Melee and come to that conclusion, then they should just accept it already.

Its 20XX, its not going to change. Fox IS the best character, and more people are going to switch to him.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
God you guys complain so much.

This is a Project M thread for gods sakes, no one here's going to argue with you
oi, I enjoy melee, I just don't enjoy a grand finals wherein one man sits and mashes a mixture of neutralb and x all day, which is kinda what jiggs v fox devolves into

Last edited:

SunJester

Smash Ace
God you guys complain so much.

This is a Project M thread for gods sakes, no one here's going to argue with you
I don't like Fox vs Fox, but I'm not going to hate someone who does. Its just disingenuous to pretend that Melee has some sort of untapped potential of characters, when the character meta-game is nearly completely laid out, and its more of a player vs player thing.

Its perfectly fine if someone likes that, but i love it when people find out new things about characters, and aren't held back by those characters horrible limitations.

Top Bottom