• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I would take Melee more seriously if I could just change control options, until then (so basically never) I will just continue trolling and doing stupid stuff when I play it. /I am QoL spoiled

I wish Brawl wasn't dead because I think it is a legitimately good game with really deep mindgame interactions and I enjoy it just as much as Project M. /I like a game that is generally hated almost everywhere

Project M is just a better version of Melee with more characters, the fluidness feeling Brawl has for me, and most importnatly I can actually edit the goddamn controls. /A mod is basically my fave Smash game

I'm currently in a state of limbo with Smash 4. /I can't decide one way or the other on how I feel about this game other then that it feels the most alien of all the Smash games in terms of what safe play and crap is in Smash

Smash 64 is Smash 64. /Nuff said

That about sums up how I feel about each Smash game currently.
@Player -0 and I played Brawl some and if you peel back the layers there are some fun things going on. I think Sm4sh lacks that depth in interactions and character individuality, but has an overall better design going for it.

Custom controls in Melee HD.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Why can't Intellectual Property law just not exist?
I mean, it's not justified by the natural law.
It would only solve real problems.
Real problems like Nintendo suppressing muh PM.
^ the only problem that matters ^

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Apparently when you use your Wii you are accepting a EULA that says modding your console is a breach.

What if I bought a car and wasn't allowed to give it a new engine. Likewise for PCs.

steelguttey

mei is bei
if sadness being my favorite character makes me a pansy then having disgust be your favorite character makes you a huge *****

#waifushots

NW_Gump

Smash Apprentice
How did they manage to make Xrd's story so boring? I think the story of GG is pretty interesting but I just started it and i don't give a **** about it anymore.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I haven't seen that movie but it reminds me of Mr. Men.

How did they manage to make Xrd's story so boring? I think the story of GG is pretty interesting but I just started it and i don't give a **** about it anymore.
Maybe too many sequels leads to running out of material for a real plot.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Have you ever given any thought to the kingdom of capitalism?

#1 waifu, #1 RNG goddess, #1 system of economic organization.
Checkmate, communists.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I wish Brawl wasn't dead because I think it is a legitimately good game with really deep mindgame interactions and I enjoy it just as much as Project M. /I like a game that is generally hated almost everywhere
It is the burden we must carry.

Bleck

Smash Master
"dead game" is another way of saying "playing that won't get me senpai's attention"

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
sup *******

are breaks required at all jobs? im legitimately asking, i guess my managers and higher ups are getting pissed off cuz i work my shifts without taking a break

i didnt even know that **** was required, my previous jobs NEVER ever made me take breaks or anything. I just assumed that was the norm

Lizalfos

Smash Master
sup *******

are breaks required at all jobs? im legitimately asking, i guess my managers and higher ups are getting pissed off cuz i work my shifts without taking a break

i didnt even know that **** was required, my previous jobs NEVER ever made me take breaks or anything. I just assumed that was the norm
use breaks to hit on senpai

Bleck

Smash Master
Depends on where you're from - in my province, for example, making anyone work for longer than five consecutive hours without a half-hour break is against the law, even if they want to work through it.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

holy **** how the hell am i jst learning that breaks are mandatory? my old security job, id have to work 8 hour shifts AND/OR 10-14 hour shifts without breaks, what the ****? I GOT SO USED TO IT, I JUST ASSUMED BREAKS WERE A JOB BENEFIT OR SOMETHING

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
holy **** how the hell am i jst learning that breaks are mandatory? my old security job, id have to work 8 hour shifts AND/OR 10-14 hour shifts without breaks, what the ****? I GOT SO USED TO IT, I JUST ASSUMED BREAKS WERE A JOB BENEFIT OR SOMETHING
Trust me, they're manatory. Also you should have known this a long time ago. Its common knowledge at this point.

Last edited:

Mumbo

Smash Journeyman
Is there a place I can talk about 3.6b changes that never made it into the change log? For example the horizontal momentum on Yoshi's aerial eggroll got reduced but it the patch notes on projectmgame.com don't say anything about it. I've reached out to several PMDT members but none of them have responded.

I've also talked to other people who have mentioned unlogged changes, such as Falco possibly receiving the same landing lag nerfs as Fox.

Yung Mei

Trust me, they're manatory. Also you should have known this a long time ago. Its common knowledge at this point.
NO JOB IVE EVER WORKED EVER TOLD ME OR SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BREAKS

IVE ONLY LEARNED OVER THE LAST COUPLE MONTHS CUZ MY COWORKERS KEEP TELLING ME TO TAKE BREAKS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
project m is a pretty rad game
it is when you don't nerf everyone elses characters :^)

Last edited:

steelguttey

mei is bei
well, update, im dating a really cute trans guy now BEAT THAT ****

cute anime boyfriend ACHIEVED

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
It picks up a lot honestly. The start is really slow but it builds well and climaxes satisfyingly enough, while still leaving cliff hangers for the next game.

Guys diddy is sooo gooodddd. Love this character, love this game. Snuck into top 8 at the weekly again (lost to the first seed in losers because he was late and got dq'd out of winners, could have gotten 5th or more maybe). Almost took a set off someone who used to always 2-0 me (would have had it but no sleep johns), did better vs medz than I did just on Saturday (could have taken a game if I had practiced my punish game yesterday) and went from getting double 3 stocked by heysuess in money matches last Wednesday to having a real shot at taking a set. Once I clean everything up and work on looking for the thing I need to react to with nair/glide toss in each MU It'll be great. Significant improvement from just last Wednesday feels amazing. I know what to work on now, going for the top next week.

Gahh this game is so gooddd

Last edited:

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
Why can't Intellectual Property law just not exist?
I mean, it's not justified by the natural law.
It would only solve real problems.
Real problems like Nintendo suppressing muh PM.
^ the only problem that matters ^
what happens to entrepreneurs that don't have the means to produce/advertise their stuff ? i may not be right about this but i think they just cease to exist without intellectual property

Top Bottom