• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
oh god today was my worst GC performance ever

went falcon against fox in PM because i didnt want to risk getting 4stocked as GNW (as much as i am for keepin spacies as they are with minimum nerfs, theyre still my toughest matchup)

i looked like a ****in noob loool

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
SAT's were silly
it's more of a measure on how well you can take a test more than anything
I went into my SAT 100% blind
never took prep courses, PSATs, literally didn't study at all, and stayed up late the night before grinding the Pokemon ladder (DPP back then, aka my favorite gen to play competitively)
never checked my answers, didn't proofread my essay, finished each section as quickly as possible so I could lay my head down on my desk and doze off
missed one question in the math section :( just shy of an 800 there
~700 in the reading portion
wrote what I thought was the worst essay I had ever written, and it basically was... got like a 450 or something which is pretty LOL worthy for me
ended up getting like 1940 give or take

proceeded to get into a great college, get depressed and drop out after a year, and now two years later I'm rebuilding things at community college
don't **** up college kiddos
it sucks

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
honestly I've been battling depression for most of my life
the "everything in my life is going right but I'm still miserable and borderline suicidal" kind of depression
so when something actually went wrong with my then girlfriend of three and a half years broke up with me because she couldn't deal with my depression (this wasn't the sole reason, but the driving, and it makes a long story short), I got REALLY depressed
stopped going to classes almost completely, couldn't get myself out of bed, stopped gaming and doing fun things in general, started putting on weight pretty quickly, sacrificed relationships with friends and parents

still something I have to battle, but I've at least moved on from that page in my life
repairing the damage I did to myself both mentally and physically in the time that followed, and to those around me is still something I'm doing though

0/10 would not do again

SunJester

Smash Ace
I just wish someone told me that overcoming depression is a completely mental thing. It isn't doing things, it isn't achieving things, it isn't changing your life.

Its changing how you think.

That and maybe pills.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I like cursive...

I liked learning it in third grade. And then I learned it was worthless.

It's sort of like how the very first thing I learned in AP Lit Senior Year of High School was that three-point theses are important in a college setting. And the very first thing I learned in ENG101 as a Freshman in college was that three-point theses are bull****, and you won't pass if you use them.

Life is stupid sometimes.

Vashimus

Smash Master
OK, good, the topic changed, so I didn't have to pour out my feels everywhere. I was about to type out an essay on the sad story of Vash.

My cursive was beautiful in grade school. So beautiful I still keep my old essays preserved somewhere. No way in hell I can write like that ever again.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
OK, good, the topic changed, so I didn't have to pour out my feels everywhere. I was about to type out an essay on the sad story of Vash.

My cursive was beautiful in grade school. So beautiful I still keep my old essays preserved somewhere. No way in hell I can write like that ever again.

I always had trouble writing anything that started with G or D in cursive. Something about those letters was just so mind-bogglingly stupid even when I was in third grade.

To that effect, I doubt I've got anything from 15 years ago lying around.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium

Real men bottle up their feels and ignore them, even if they become a mental illness! :yeahboi:

****... I let my feels out... going to have to revoke my man card

Vashimus

Smash Master
I didn't mean it like that, I just don't feel like typing it all out. Besides, no one likes hearing depressing ****.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Everybody should really talk about how they really feel... I feel hungry

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Its disappointing how I was so anxious for Yoshi for sooooo long, and now that hes out, I dont even like him at all. He just doesnt feel right, hes way too slow and feels like his moveset had no direction but 'DJC cancels are cool' or something... Meh.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just bought a PM hoodie.

But I am sad I'll have to wait for it to ship. Want now!

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Its disappointing how I was so anxious for Yoshi for sooooo long, and now that hes out, I dont even like him at all. He just doesnt feel right, hes way too slow and feels like his moveset had no direction but 'DJC cancels are cool' or something... Meh.

Could you elaborate?

MLGF

Smash Lord
Majoras Mask joke on the social board.
Young Link confirmed.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I just had a dream where project m 3.0 came out (actually for whatever reason my dream called it 3.1????) and the first thing I did w/ it involved a wario dance party on aero port

what in the hell

Paradoxium

Smash Master

No the subject has not changed, we are gonna talk about our depressing stories until 3.0 comes out, it's enough to make us feel better about ourselves

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
stares at the calendar

I don't FEEL like I'm 18
but uh. I guess I am now?

birthday funtimes. already used a good chunk of my money buying a project m hoodie because I'm a nerdlord

Paradoxium

Smash Master
stares at the calendar

I don't FEEL like I'm 18
but uh. I guess I am now?

birthday funtimes. already used a good chunk of my money buying a project m hoodie because I'm a nerdlord
Well um, HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I guess your an adult now right? Which means you shouldn't be on this gaming website and should instead be applying for work and college, this is serious, your not a kid anymore

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
see like I live in canada so... this doesn't mean much

most things that give responsibilities like consenting to sex, being able to live on your own etcetc is at 16, with a few things like alcohol laws being at 21

for my birthday I'd like project m 3.0 please (๑・ω-)~♥

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Weird, I've played some Brawl Yoshi and have played some 3.0 Yoshi and PM's Yoshi just feels straight-up better.

Renji64

Smash Lord
Greatness awaits and it is a download for your SD 3.0 Is almost here the waiting game is gonna be a tough one might have to go to sleep early to speed up time lol.

Alm5252

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ALM5252
Training Room goes to Peach's Castle, and the empty space at the bottom is Training Room.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
"Also, if you notice, the cursor has been made smaller making it 10 times easier to pick a stage. Before the cursor used to stay on a stage even though it was more than half way onto the next icon. The icon detection is perfect now."

Oh and the stage-change list is ready and coming out tomorrow

^^(both from soj)

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
The great debate.

Got A Link Between Worlds but my friends keep asking me to play P:M.

WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?!

Top Bottom