• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

mimgrim

Smash Hero
why cant I stop laughing at this lol

this guy is going ham
Eh. I don't see what is humorous about it. I mean, obviously that guys has anger issues given his reaction, though still being rear-ended generally isn't a small (though we don't know the extent of the damage, so it could just be a small thing) and we don't know the context of the situation either, but I also think taking a video of it was also unnecessary and immature and just served to make him angrier but obviously the guy staying in the car made the right choice by staying in the car.

PandaPanda Senketsu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5241-2412-1689
Eh. I don't see what is humorous about it. I mean, obviously that guys has anger issues given his reaction, though still being rear-ended generally isn't a small (though we don't know the extent of the damage, so it could just be a small thing) and we don't know the context of the situation either, but I also think taking a video of it was also unnecessary and immature and just served to make him angrier but obviously the guy staying in the car made the right choice by staying in the car.
Its just funny how this tough guy is acting so damn crazy and it literally accomplishes nothing. That right there is ****ing gold.

Plus he was the one who caused the accident, he slammed on his breaks.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
but I also think taking a video of it was also unnecessary and immature and just served to make him angrier but obviously the guy staying in the car made the right choice by staying in the car.
actually, taking video of situations like that is probably best, so you can show that you weren't provoking him any further. it's just proof that he calmly sat in his car and waited (presumably) for a police officer to arrive on the scene and assist in fixing up the situation.

i mean, the angry guy was getting angry that the other guy was just sitting in his car looking forward, for ****'s sake. a video isn't really going to be escalating that anymore than it already was, since the escalation was pretty much all in his own head.

Helsong

Smash Ace
I mean, the guy was kicking the car. That's the sort of stuff you charge people for. Taking a video provides proof that A:you handled the situation properly while this moron was threatening you and B:this guy was kicking your car door instead of calmly exchanging info and waiting for the police to arrive and make a report.
Taking a video was actually the best thing to do here. Forget escalation, if you get in a car accident, regardless of who's at fault, you don't get to act like some damn meathead and kick someone else's car.

If there was other context, we don't know that, and that does have an effect on how we perceive this.
But this guy seriously needed to dial it down. It's just not worth getting starting fights, and there's nothing to prove in the real world by doing so. You just look like a moron who took Fight Club a little too seriously.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
What most of our species tries and (almost) always fails to comprehend.ogg

Last edited:

PandaPanda Senketsu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5241-2412-1689
Pulling out your phone should be the first thing you do when you get into an accident. You need to be blowin their car up with photos and videos. People will freak out, start lying and exaggerating, try driving off, or do what this guy did and freak out. I live right next to a busy street so I can hear car accidents all the time, and very rarely do I see 2 people calmly talk things over and exchange info.

I said freak out twice :p

Last edited:

Mic

Smash Rookie
tbh I want to figure out if you could Frankenstein two controllers into one, still functioning as TWO separate controllers, then learn to play with all your fingers and be your own doubles partner
I would totally try it if I could figure out how to get two controllers into one like that
I contemplated just screwing two controllers to a board and just holding my hand over them like a fight stick but the buttons are too badly placed for that to even come close to working

Edit: thank you for making me less dumb and telling me how to embed things

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Sorry everyone, I'm a big dumb noob that can't post links
Can you not embed it? I haven't been new for so long that I don't know.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Use the button next to the one that inserts images via URL. In other words, hit............^the button that shows up right there as you are making a post.

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Just incase you guys were unaware. If you play m2 in PM, you will be successful in baggin all the *****es

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
A pal of mine wanted to include a sm4sh tournament at a comic con this weekend

Dont trust comic con organizers to make sm4sh tournaments, or any other smash tournament
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thank god it got cancelled

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Just incase you guys were unaware. If you play m2 in PM, you will be successful in baggin all the *****es
Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Now looking strong, that'll net you all the gals.

@ Grey Belnades Grey Belnades we already went over this. You can't buy 100 amiibos without becoming OMGtehplumber.
Soon you will all see the glory of my genius.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
You really think people who actively brag about exploits of THAT nature care about facts?
inb4unironicreply
I mean I'm only a freshman in High School but goodness this guy is more salty than me after I couldn't beat Corvus in Dragon Quest, but I only threw my DS at a wall with 2 curse words. Like the guy in the drivers seat tho, he looks annoyed, but he's just chillin there.

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Now looking strong, that'll net you all the gals.

Soon you will all see the glory of my genius.
Don't need any facts
Playy as m2 in PM and you'll see, everyone loves m2
or just don't believe me
those are your choices

D

Deleted member

i just woke up too

i played an all nighter with luck to learn how to use items

all i learned is that bananas are ****ing stupid
I ****ing looooooooove playing vs bananas. Learn to become an item god

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
....Well, that was odd.

I just finished a match against a Giant Falco during my Classic Mode run with Mewtwo, and the second the match began, he jumped and Naired. I do a shield....and he fastfalls to his demise.

I think he tried to tech me, but his size made him fail. :p

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
....Well, that was odd.

I just finished a match against a Giant Falco during my Classic Mode run with Mewtwo, and the second the match began, he jumped and Naired. I do a shield....and he fastfalls to his demise.

I think he tried to tech me, but his size made him fail. :p
Funny, I find you here, the smash 4 social, and the official character discussion thread :p

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
Hey Pms
I'm trying to find a new hobby because playing smash and hating myself is getting a little stale.
What do you guys and gals do for fun?

Helsong

Smash Ace
Can I just say: screw character johns?

I play Ike. I have a massive fair. I have a burst movement option. I have good throws. But for crying out loud, ******** at me because you lost and saying "you won because your character is cheap" pisses me off so hard. I've been working hard to get better, and I just played some of the best Smash I've played in years. I sure as **** didn't do it just so you could invalidate what little skill I've worked for.

@ Blazing Ambition Blazing Ambition pick up another game? Actually, working out is a great hobby, too. Helps you both physically and mentally, which can come back to Smash.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
good morning everyone
The Date: April 7, 2015....4/7....47......StrongBad addresses the masses with an abstractly calm and collected demeanor. This is all wrong...and yet I knew the day would be upon us. This morning must have been the Dawn of the Final Day....Project M 3.6 MUST be here. Parasect....has arrived.

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Speaking of R.O.B., I've picked him up in friendlies and he's hella fun

Also it's funny being able to dash dance in midair. Newer players seem to freak out lol

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Probably not enough shieldstun from the first hit for the second hit to hit while the shieldstun was still active.
That makes no sense, because all the hits should have been power shielded. Thats what happens when you powershield multi hits

Top Bottom