• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
I don't know how much y'all are into film but

I can't ****ing stand Woody Allen and it took me one movie to find that out.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
So I just autismed until I figured out the inherent input delay on my netplay rig. It's ~8 frames :(
just recorded me shielding over and over again then watched frame by frame and counted
camera I used was 30fps tho so I had to count by 2s and average
could still be 7 or 9 frames or anywhere inbetween
but that's still really bad, because that's on top of the buffer required to play at a distance... looking at 12-15 frames lag playing online :(

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
The PC runs it just fine, idk why there's extra input delay. @Y-L said ~5 frames is to be expected, since Dolphin has inherent lag, plus my adaptor's lag, and a fraction of a frame from my monitor

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
So after wondering why the panel order makes no sense I realized you are supposed to read the left panels first and then the right panels which is completely unintuitive.
they're 4komas m8, they've always supposed to be read downwards

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I don't know how much y'all are into film but
I can't ****ing stand Woody Allen and it took me one movie to find that out.
You shouldn't need to see any to figure out that's he an opinionated, wangsty prick with a big mouth and few good things to say, verbally or otherwise.

I mean, look at this BS quote of his: "To be happy is to love, to be happy, then, is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy, therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness — I hope you're getting this down." ...Damn edgelord.

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
also the whole pedo rapist thing
She was totally legal though.

Unless you mean the allegation from his ex-wife that supposedly occurred one time during their divorce. But she is vindictive as hell so I'm not inclined to believe her or what she convinced her daughter of, especially since during divorces false allegations of abuse happen all the time to loving fathers in order to gain the upper hand.

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Is the pedo situation tight enough

**** me

EDIT: but seriously, whats going on

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
>< **** taylor and maclaurin series.

**** calc II.

**** math.

can't wait til i scrape by and pass all of this **** and can just not think about it ever again ;x

CORY

wut
BRoomer
man calc 3 is fun tho just weather the storm
that's what i've heard, so i'm just hoping to bash my head hard enough to pass calc II this semester (if not, next semester or die trying >: C ).

it's just really frustrating, because there are all these random ass things that we were shown in the last 4 math classes, that you never use again. until now. and you're expected to be a ****ing master of **** you used for literally 1 week in a class 3 years ago.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Oh yeah, people post pictures of themselves here.

I've met a fair amount of you guys already, but I suppose I should attach a face to PMDT ****post name as well. I've got a few pictures of me at Final Round 18 in Atlanta from last month. Those of you that have the misfortune of having me on Twitter already have seen these. I should have gotten a picture with @TheReflexWonder, but I'm dumb and didn't snag a pic. Oops.

Here's the album. I have pictures with Harada-san, Tokido, Infiltration and Smug.

Also for anyone who cares about the Columbus scene, here's the Winter (Season 4) PR image from us:

Last edited:

~Dad~

part time gay dad
Oh yeah, people post pictures of themselves here.

I've met a fair amount of you guys already, but I suppose I should attach a face to PMDT ****post name as well. I've got a few pictures of me at Final Round 18 in Atlanta from last month. Those of you that have the misfortune of having me on Twitter already have seen these. I should have gotten a picture with @TheReflexWonder, but I'm dumb and didn't snag a pic. Oops.

Here's the album. I have pictures with Harada-san, Tokido, Infiltration and Smug.

Also for anyone who cares about the Columbus scene, here's the Winter (Season 4) PR image from us:

Screenshot_2015-04-07-13-04-48~2.jpg

the heck is this do I need to fight another dad?

Top Bottom