• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So yesterdat my 360 somehow got corrupted and to fix it I needed to wait till midnight so I could do a system update. I do that and download my profile back to it. Now I hope it is fixed but am too tired to see and goto sleep.

Get on it today to find it it is somehow unformatted and that I have to format.

So yea, I lost all my saved game data on it.

God ****ing dammit.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
It sucks big time, but you'll live.
I went through something similar years back when my old PS2 memory card died and I lost all of my RPG/MIsc Game data(many of which were game clear data files).

In the meantime, can't you back up your save data on a USB drive or something?

D

Deleted member

I just got off of the phone with my dad and he told me to stop acting like a buster and quit losing in the two rounds all of the time.

lol

D

Deleted member

I love walking into anthers ladder and reading this

Thanks, Drinking Food.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
^Well, he's not wrong.

@Scotch98'
You know you're a casul when even your dad is directly telling you to git gud.
:^)

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
bigfoot being a falco main and isai picking up melee again after 350 years were the best parts, imo.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hajime no ippo is basically a giant analogy for smash brothers.

Like, holy ****.
You know what anime is actually a more accurate and better analogy for competitive smash?

Chihayafuru.

Go watch it. This girl is in love with this card game that people kind of just view as casual but there is a ton of depth to it you wouldn't think about and she is really passionate about it and wants others to see why it's so amazing and idk it's great.

Beorn

Smash Journeyman
You know what anime is actually a more accurate and better analogy for competitive smash?

Chihayafuru.

Go watch it. This girl is in love with this card game that people kind of just view as casual but there is a ton of depth to it you wouldn't think about and she is really passionate about it and wants others to see why it's so amazing and idk it's great.
Real talk, this show is amazing. Can't wait for more Taichi Tuesdays if it gets a third season. (screw chihaya, it's all about our pink haired bro)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
In games where you can make custom characters, there's such a thing as being given a little too much freedom.

I believe this is undoubtedly an example of that.

CORY

wut
BRoomer

Chihayafuru.

i dunno, man. the reads and baits they got going on in ippo, man. they even had leffen going on in there.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
if were talking about anime
NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO CATCH UP ON THE BRAND NEW SPRING SEASON!
Like Eren Jaeger? Owari no Seraph came out today and the main protag may or maynot want to exterminate a race!
Liked SAO for the uncalled for love elements? Picking up GIrls in a dungeon has ya covered!
Liked Yahari no ore seishun no love comedy? Season two is out.
Like Boobs, Bacon, and Red haired protagonists? Shokugeki no Souma is a cooking show with fun times involved.
These shows came out yesterday and today, so weekend releases every friday and saturday
go catchup weeaboos i need someone to discuss yahari with

Last edited:

TreK

Is "that guy"
Well, since we're talking about anime
I just finished Death Parade. It was pretty good. 12 episodes, would recommend if you have some time to spend :V
I have the opening song on repeat though, it's the best part of this show lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom