• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Man you're just reinforcing the notion of me wanting to change my name here on the boards to "Salty Criminal," lol.

Nah, no rant here, but you pretty much summed it up. I'll give Nether Realm this much, they did try and smooth things out as best as they could for the game's life. The pooch was already screwed, though.

That, and I still can't stand the notion of a ****ing block button and 3D fighter inputs in a more traditional-esque 2D fighting game.

Smooth Criminal
Hot damn i hit it right on the money lol. Also don't forget NRS patching the game every 2-3 weeks back when it dropped and listening to the srcubs and spoon feeding the players lol. And block button is MK tradition and I'm used to it lol and I'm mainly a 3d player but the game at high level was hella interesting and fun to watch despite the balance issues with some of the characters.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Plz english friend
What I'm saying is, when I tried to post links from my mobile, I kept getting a wack error.

My copy and paste links appear as this
this HTML class. Value is http://money.cnn.com
This problem only happens on smashboards.

This is literally all it takes for everything to shut down, in South Carolina.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've actually been eating at McDonalds at least ten times a month for the past five years

I think my liver is going to fail soon

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
New MKX footage just got finished and brutalities yay. Viewer Discretion is advised.

New MK actually looks really nice, gameplay wise. I love how they went for like, grooves instead of 50 characters. I'd rather have 15 well developed characters with a style choice than 45 flat ass, undeveloped lore ****ty characters but all unique.

Fatality/brutality stuff never really appealed to me at all though, and I'm still not a fan of the way all the combos actually look in MK/injustice. The hits just don't look super satisfying and the bodies animate weirdly, idk. I think its a great game but its not my cup of tea

InfamousLuffy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Proj3ctMam0
3DS FC
4570-8693-6006
Warning Received
Last edited by a moderator:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
so net neutrality is now 100% guaranteed in america, and to celebrate the internet spent most of today talking about two llamas that were on the run somewhere, and then argued about the color of a dress in a really badly-shot photo

really bringing that truly free internet to good use, I see

MLGF

Smash Lord
Hazah, net neutrality. The world must continue to have stupid stories from 4chan.

D

Deleted member

I'm glad we have net neutrality because we can watch masterpieces like this without slow lanes.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
That feel when posts are deleted so there are actually posts above ez's post now. Dang, Joke Killer | @ Strong Badam Strong Badam
He didn't delete them, just merged them ;).

#themoreyouknow

On that note, yay more mods here now I don't have to moderate people as much :D

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

"What if Project X Zone had more Sega characters that people actually knew and cared about, plus Alex Kidd?"

Seriously though, just when I thought this crossover was cool enough as a Sonic x Mega Man x Sonic Boom x Mega Man mash-up, it goes even further beyond.

I'm sure some boring blokes will be mad, but I know I am so gonna love this. <3

ansossy

Smash Apprentice
Make no mistake, Net Neutrality is not a good thing for the 'freedom' of the internet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_rZkINiDKc
Some documentary on YouTube doesn't make it right. There's 1000s of so-called "documentaries" on YouTube that people believe whether it be something Against 9/11 or something it doesn't make it right. Net Neutrality just prohibits companies from having control over the internet whether it be by them forcing people to use their service to have internet or making smaller companies unable to have people connect to their site. The idea of companies having control is stupid. When they took over the railroad industry it wasn't great and it ceased competition and had to be broken apart and the idea that they eliminate all competition by leaving people as their only internet provider is ridiculous. Companies aren't elected they're like mini kingdoms ran by families who can do whatever they want and lobby government to get their way. With government you can actually elect people based on issues like these. And before the whole knee-jerk reaction when Obama spoke on Net Neutrality there was little opposition except companies that didn't want this for example Century Link, but now that Obama spoke on it the republicans jumped the entire train to bash obama because anything obama supports they have to go against. A supposedly bipartisan issue of transporation is now being opposed by the majority of the republican party because they all got elected to stop some really popular bill and stop everything obama.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Wow... that's gonna be one weird mashup.
Not sure what to say about it honestly....

All I can say is that I found this song that's cool but sounds kinda... just listen.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
If you guys wanna hunt, gathering hall ID is 53-7601-7706-5618, password 0047.
Why do these ****in' ID's have to be so long jesus
We can rank up or grind together or w/e

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I can only see half of each tweet on my phone, so I'll just assume that they were all funny.
Edit: turning my phone the other way is hard.

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings

"What if Project X Zone had more Sega characters that people actually knew and cared about, plus Alex Kidd?"

Seriously though, just when I thought this crossover was cool enough as a Sonic x Mega Man x Sonic Boom x Mega Man mash-up, it goes even further beyond.

I'm sure some boring blokes will be mad, but I know I am so gonna love this. <3
I wouldn't exactly start celebrating yet until they actually deliver with the goods.

Still, Vyse and Amaterasu hype!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I wouldn't exactly start celebrating yet until they actually deliver with the goods.

Still, Vyse and Amaterasu hype!
I dunno, I loved World's Collide and have enjoyed everything from the comics since issue 251, so I'm going in with positivity for this. <3

Top Bottom