• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
What I'm saying is, when I tried to post links from my mobile, I kept getting a wack error.

My copy and paste links appear as this

This problem only happens on smashboards.
Does this happen as soon as you paste the link or when you submit the post?

This is a Galaxy S5 right?

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Okay you guys seriously I thought you wanted to play monster hunter but I've been sitting here with a gathering hall up for like an hour now and nobody shows up where's your ****ing commitment it's only like midnight central, ****

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
What's this whole dress thing even about and why should anyone care?

Meh, oh well. More interestingly, this mash-up tho.

Was simply enjoying the novelty of it at first. Then everything after 0:39 happened and my poor sides and lungs died faster than Chillin on FoD.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

"What if Project X Zone had more Sega characters that people actually knew and cared about, plus Alex Kidd?"

Seriously though, just when I thought this crossover was cool enough as a Sonic x Mega Man x Sonic Boom x Mega Man mash-up, it goes even further beyond.

I'm sure some boring blokes will be mad, but I know I am so gonna love this. <3
Woah. woah, woah woah.
did someone just say
OKAMI?!?!!?????!!!!!!

*slings money at screen frantically, nothing is happening*

Also @ DrinkingFood DrinkingFood , we were really just talking about Monster Hunter in general I think. I don't actually have the game yet, will get it next month tho.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Guys..I'm...I'm thinking about changing my avatar. I'm not sure yet..I've had this avatar for like..ten years x.x.

Don't even know what I want to change it to except that I want to make good use of the new size limitations.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm using post color for the first time ever and it's scary, hope I don't blind anybody in here.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Make no mistake, Net Neutrality is not a good thing for the 'freedom' of the internet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_rZkINiDKc
Compared to what we had now, the improved regulation is a good thing. Not as good as the libertarian free market fantasy where cable company monopolies don't exist and people have real and cheap choices for their internet providers, but net neutrality is infinitely better than the previous reality of the situation which was to prevent upstart small businesses from competing with the big companies online due to premium fast lane fees.

It would be like if the government finally put their mass surveillance program of the entire internet under Constitutional court supervision and actually needed warrants and probable cause for spying on people. Some libertarian nut on Youtube would say this was also a bad regulation because the government shouldn't be doing anything to curtail freedom unless an imminent terrorist attack was suspected.

Perfect is the enemy of the good.

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Guys..I'm...I'm thinking about changing my avatar. I'm not sure yet..I've had this avatar for like..ten years x.x.

Don't even know what I want to change it to except that I want to make good use of the new size limitations.
Woah. Think about this for a second.

This is... this would be making history if you did this. What would you change it to? How long would you stick with it? Would it really last? What happens if you start a chain reaction of never keeping the same avatar for a day? This is a very grave decision you're about to make...

(jk <3 actually hyped about what you might change to XD)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Woah. Think about this for a second.

This is... this would be making history if you did this. What would you change it to? How long would you stick with it? Would it really last? What happens if you start a chain reaction of never keeping the same avatar for a day? This is a very grave decision you're about to make...

(jk <3 actually hyped about what you might change to XD)
Nah, you're right this is serious stuff. Would people even recognize me? Would I even be the same person?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Nah, you're right this is serious stuff. Would people even recognize me? Would I even be the same person?
Hey man, welcome to the Project M Social! Noticed it was your first time here and wanted to give you a proper warm welcome. Make yourself at home here, we're pretty friendly. Hope to see you stick around ^_~

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Not sure how I feel about it yet. I've never changed avatars before. We'll see how long it holds.

Edit: LMAOOO

Thanks for the welcome guys, seems like I'll fit right in!

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Very nice choice of avatar there, @ Hylian Hylian . I think I'll actually have an easier time recognizing you and remembering who you are, now. Unlike before. <3

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Not sure how I feel about it yet. I've never changed avatars before. We'll see how long it holds.

Edit: LMAOOO

Thanks for the welcome guys, seems like I'll fit right in!
Straight up, it threw me off. Didn't recognize you LOL

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Yea. Every link I post here, from my s5 looks like this:

this HTML class. Value is http://smashboards.c
Super weird. I have an S5 and don't have that problem. I also tried posting from your account on my phone and didn't get the glitch.

I almost wonder if it's some weird phone virus or bug? What browser do you use on it?

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So, I fought a fox with squirtle today.
sigh
And you got exactly what you deserved.

Let this be a lesson to never be a @ PlateProp PlateProp choose Squirtle.

Now you sit down in the Corner of Shame and think about what you've done. ¦(

#****squirtle

Last edited:

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
And you got exactly what you deserved.

Let this be a lesson to never be a @ PlateProp PlateProp choose Squirtle.

Now you sit down in the Corner of Shame and think about what you've done. ¦(

#****squirtle
The problem is
I challenged this one guy to a money match vs my day 2 squirtle
If I lose I can't play falcon
But If I win I'll be the best squirtle in my WHOLE SCHOOL
I can't back out now

Top Bottom