• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
'Bout to head to the airport for Shots Fired. Wish me luck everyone! ^_^

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
The match that everyone wanted to see from Great Revival is up on YT. Triple R and Kirby vs M2K.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
My uni had a crew battle with another yesterday. Five people, 20 stocks, Melee. Our like 3rd ranked player plowed through 19 stocks, we won with only 5 stocks lost. We had two teams, though (we made an A team and a B team since a bunch of people wanted to battle) and just had all the better players on A. So they john that their best player wasn't there and their hands were cold.

And then our B team beats them with 9 stocks left over.

And then they get so salty, that one of them requests I take down my Facebook post about the crew battles calling them fraudulent (obviously just playful trash talk, because who ever seriously calls someone fraudulent?). And it wasn't even in some big group, or anything, just bragging about my crew's win on my personal FB page.

Like, I guess I can get people getting salty enough to be actually offended, but my uni is bad, too, like we'd get wrecked by most other unis in Chicago. But seriously, this is Smash. Trash talk isn't a big deal, and that's the whole point of crew battles, isn't it? Trash talk and bragging rights.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
My uni had a crew battle with another yesterday. Five people, 20 stocks, Melee. Our like 3rd ranked player plowed through 19 stocks, we won with only 5 stocks lost. We had two teams, though (we made an A team and a B team since a bunch of people wanted to battle) and just had all the better players on A. So they john that their best player wasn't there and their hands were cold.

And then our B team beats them with 9 stocks left over.

And then they get so salty, that one of them requests I take down my Facebook post about the crew battles calling them fraudulent (obviously just playful trash talk, because who ever seriously calls someone fraudulent?).

Like, I guess I can get people getting salty enough to be actually offended, but my uni is bad, too, like we'd get wrecked by most other unis in Chicago. But seriously, this is Smash. Trash talk isn't a big deal, and that's the whole point of crew battles, isn't it? Trash talk and bragging rights.
You're a fraudulent Smasher.

Completely 100% unequivocally serious.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I'm personally offended please delete this post.
No.

In fact. I am going to let the whole world know of your fraudulentness. You will be forever shamed within the Smash community and become the butt of all jokes. You will become so spiteful that you will make thousands of Roy Amiibos, sell them, then buy them all, then sell them again at an inflated price just to spite everyone.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
@ Hylian Hylian Please change back avatars.

Everyone in my personal conversations keeps thinking that the mods have come to get them.
Oh god you copied my sig as well x.x. My brain can't handle this.

Top Bottom